• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Older Gent - Needs Wife Fucked!

• Thread starterwannab
  • Start date
wannab,

Just dont talk to her about going out...just try to be online in front of her and show her comments of how much people are in awe fo her ..... post pics which are without her face..and she should be fine and once she is getting easy to it she can be chatting to random men and showing her sweet ass off.. i can imagine her hot ass behind her white pussy...i would telll her that i want to lick and spank her

Ron

Thanks cuddly... damn that's sweet... I want that pussy flowing with cum and telling her to stop it - and then have her say NO! No longer that sweet wife that I remember... NICE!

Help me!

Ron and others... thanks... I'll do that - share your comments with her. PLEASE tell me/her what you're going to do with that sweet pussy of hers.

Appreciate the comments and hope to share another pic of her soon.

Attachments

• Deb1.jpg
    Deb1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 401
beautiful pussy. well worth eating and fucking

love the mature woman. they seems to be hotter than ever. my first experience was with an older woman. and when I was in my 30's I fucked a 60 year old woman on several occasions. a body like a 30yo and her cunt still nice and tied. loved it and still do.

mianddi said:
Wannab.....what is your wifes name. She is a beauty!

Her name is Debby... Would you guys like to fuck her?

I'd love to see you guys - 2, 3 or 4 cum inside her... love to see some hot cum dripping out of her.

Would you, could you eat her till she came hard? Make her scream... weaken her defenses of being a "good wife" and have her beg for a cock?

And I'd watch and get off on it - just like she would.

Thanks and who will help me out?

My 2 cents

I will say every woman deserves more than one man. Somo are not ready to accept it at the beginning but once they realize whta is involved they turn to the rigth side.

It will ba e matter of time when she relices that she will enjoy it.
I wish I was close to you to be one of the lucky men who will fuck her.

good wives like s more cocks also.

My 2 Cents

h5t6ca said:
I will say every woman deserves more than one man. Somo are not ready to accept it at the beginning but once they realize whta is involved they turn to the rigth side.

It will ba e matter of time when she relices that she will enjoy it.
I wish I was close to you to be one of the lucky men who will fuck her.

Thanks and I agree... once she gets a taste of strange cock I KNOW she will want more...
I wish you were closer also... I'd love you to fuck her hard for me and make her scream!!!

Fuck her for me, will you?

sailor6343 said:
good wives like s more cocks also.

Sailor,

you sound like a man with experience... have you watched your good wife fucked... or have you ever fucked a "good wife"?

Help me out here, will you as I'm still working on her... but know she'd like it if she ever tried it!

Beautiful, classy and hot!

She is beautiful, classy and hot. So Good Wife, if you are reading this, I would like to take you out on dates, dance with you, flirt with you, and shower you with attention until your resitance collapses, your sweet pussy gets wet, and your panties come off for me. As you spread your nicely shaped legs for me; as your husband holds your legs open then guides my cock inside of you. You will feel so pleasured, so loved, and will have multiple orgasms, as the man that loves you watches and approves. I will become very hard, very long and thick, and after stroking you for about 20-minutes will shoot a hugh load of sperm deep inside your sweet, hot, married pussy.

Sincerely, wifepleaser2007

The years have been kind to her as she does not look to be 55 y/o. I am into eating pussy myself. Would she and you be happy with that?

Thanks!!!

wifepleaser2007 said:
She is beautiful, classy and hot. So Good Wife, if you are reading this, I would like to take you out on dates, dance with you, flirt with you, and shower you with attention until your resitance collapses, your sweet pussy gets wet, and your panties come off for me. As you spread your nicely shaped legs for me; as your husband holds your legs open then guides my cock inside of you. You will feel so pleasured, so loved, and will have multiple orgasms, as the man that loves you watches and approves. I will become very hard, very long and thick, and after stroking you for about 20-minutes will shoot a hugh load of sperm deep inside your sweet, hot, married pussy.

Sincerely, wifepleaser2007

Thanks... I will share this with my wife. Hope she gets as hot and enjoys it as much as I do!

wnnabe1 said:
The years have been kind to her as she does not look to be 55 y/o. I am into eating pussy myself. Would she and you be happy with that?

Thank you for your comments...and oh yeah - She loves when I eat her... gets so wet I could stay there forever as she just cums and cums and cums.
Seriously, that's why I need some help to please her... multi-orgasmi that can't seem to get enough. Hoping some day she'll want some "strange" tongue and cock pleasing her.

I think with time, we'll get there!

Thanks again - I need to share this with her!

Suggestion

Yiou can start a new post asking with a poll asking our opinion

You can share that thiught with her and let her read whe we have to say abut her and see how we vote on you poll

That way she can at least feel that she draws a lot of attention as a beautiful hot woman

Very tasty lady. I would love to see more of her.

Hello Wannab,

Very sexy. I hear you and would love to play with here tits etc. until she cums. It's interesting how the longer that I am married the more open my wife in understanding that my sexuality only gets deeper into new things etc. Keep working on her.

Cheers,

R

Your wife is very beautiful. The pic of her pussy really drives me nuts. I would love to eat her for hours.

Hey Wannabe,

No doubt about your wife is classy and beautiful. Ever think you should make her first attempt at her with another man in an out of town setting? It may serve as an easier way to offset her inhibitions. At 55 most likely shes naturally safe so she has nothing to be concerned about there.

I would really love to please her over and over and over all night long. No doubt about it I would fill her up all night long. Ever think of coming to Northeast Michigan for a short visit? In her case it would be Cum and Cum again!!!

your wife has a gorgeous pussy, would she consider getting fucked by a 24 year old college kid with a crazy labido and willing to do anything to please?

Users who are viewing this thread