• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Older Gent - Needs Wife Fucked!

• Thread starterwannab
  • Start date
Johnnyxx... Thank you for your comment. I thinks it's a pretty nice pussy too! I'm hoping she would consider it, AND I know I'd love to see it.

We've talked about a "young hard cock" being inside of her -I remember those days :eek:)
I swear she would ride you till you almost died - and I'm a bit biased, but I think you'd love it and she couldn't get enough - ONCE she got started!

Nice for me to think about - that young 24yo college kid fucking the shit out of my wife!

That's pretty hot.

Keep in touch and thanks for your comment.

Thanks willypeter... sent a private message to you. Appreciate your comments!

trust me she will come around....my wife did and i never would have thought she would...now she cant get enough black cock

Thanks... I'm still hoping and making a little progress. A lot of the hold up is ME I realize as I'm not pushing too hard as my love and respect for her is #1 priority and when she gets hurt and upset because I "dwell on that fact" - fucking someone else - it can/has been bad for us.

I'm still working it and have had some pretty good mentors and ideas here at this forum!

Any ideas or suggestions always welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread