• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

older wives younger guys!

• Thread starterowenchappell
  • Start date

owenchappell

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
florence, al
Hey been on DarkCavern for awhile and love the fact that i can share my darkest perversions with people that are 'like' minded.Like this one for instance....My wife fully knows of my fantasies of seeing her getting fucked by a couple of guys while i Record it or let the camera run and let them take her and yes mostly by big cocked black guys....but also 'really' any guys.Which brings me to my point.That id like to see on this site kind of a branch off a little to "older wives with younger guys"...(two at the least)...fucking wives while the husband watches them, catches them or just dont know about it.Ive drawn many senarios of my wife getting fucked in all holes and all ways by every type of guys (though im far more turned on by my wife getting fucked by younger white guys , than older white ones).And when i say younger i mean 18 to 21.My wife is 45 and started going back to college and not a day goes by that i dont imagine her sneaking off in between classes to give some young guy head in some quiet part of the campus. She also works the night shift a couple of towns over and is surronded by younger guys (who in my mind) are spending their lunchbreaks double teaming my wife; assfucking her on some old motel bed. Ahhh sweet fantasy. Any way if you read this much you must be bored...or just like me. With that said id like to close with a plea to anyone with pics or vids with "older wives and younger guys " lets claim this thread as our own and post that shit............and by the way if my wife ever fullfills my fantasy ill share what i can..(she already let me take photos of her and post them ,so encourage her and send some of those dick pics to us!ya never know....) big dicks ofcourse;]

Users who are viewing this thread