• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

OMG!! We have our first date with a BBC bull

• Thread starterownedsubhubby
  • Start date

How sexy is she for an almost 40 housewife?

• She is off the charts!! One of Hottest MILFs on the site

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • She is a 10!!..I would do anything for a night with her.

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • She's OK, not really my kinda jerk off material

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
I absolutely love your story and your pictures here and in your album. Thank you very much for sharing.

PS Do you shave daily to stay that smooth?

Yes I do shave about every three days...My wife demands it.

very sexy looking wife think about going bareback its a real turn on thinking hes going to get her pregnant

What a stunning wife you have mister. I would drink a gallon of her bathwater to lick her sweet little pussy. Congratulations to both of you and that is one lucky fucking blackman. I thank your Hot Wife for this hard dick in my levis and thank you sir for sharing this beautiful creature with us. :p okdeacon :p okdeacon

Looks like he done a good job on her little red puffed up pussy. That is just the way it should look and that is what this all about. okdeacon :p:p

Looks like she had a fantastic time, oh well, now you'll have to compete for her pussy.

Monday Morning Update

My wife let me have her pussy yesterday after keeping me caged up and teased all day Saturday. I was whining a few times that I wanted her, but she threw it back in my face and said she was too sore from her BBC Boyfriend.

She further added that she was content with it only being a fantasy in her head, but I was the one who set the meeting up and made it a reality. I made my own bed and now I have to sleep in it. :mad:

Which reminds me....the pics in our gallery show her cock cage key as being brass. it stayed home when we met her Bull Friday night. The key in these pics was for effect only, and she made sure the real key was 60 miles away! :(

When I finally got inside her Sunday she was still sore and she made sure I knew why as we made love. She was soo hot and moaning as she rocked her hips and rubbed her clit on my shaved pubic mound. Soon she was cumming and the sound of her moans made me cum seconds after as I pulled out and shot on her pussy. She made sure I licked her clean and as my cock when limp it went back in the cage.

She then told me her Bull had been texting her several times already on Sunday asking her when he can have her again. She turned to me and said that when this journey started she planned a one night fling just to say she had a BBC and cross it off her bucket list. I asked her what she texted back about a second meeting and she gave me a naughty smirk and said "soon."

I'll make sure next time I get better pics with her legs spread wide with him inside her and shots with me and my caged cock in the frame.

This is about all the good pics I have from our first meeting. He sure did use her in every position possible. :D

Attachments

• Bull Cock.jpg
    Bull Cock.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,390
  • Doggie Top View.jpg
    Doggie Top View.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,283
  • ohh face.jpg
    ohh face.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,286
  • rear pump.jpg
    rear pump.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,327
  • Reverse Cowgirl.jpg
    Reverse Cowgirl.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,712
Wow! That’s awesome, you are so lucky! There’s no doubt that your wife is a milf and good on her for cucking you and making you wear chastity, it’s great that you all enjoyed yourselves. Thank you so much for the pics!

The pics you got were pretty fucking good.

Update

So it has been five days since I have had sex with my wife and seven days since her first BBC experience. I have been working the past five evenings and she has been on days so we haven’t seen much of each other. We have been texting throughout the day and I have been sending her pics of my cock in its Jailbird cage so she knows I’m not jerking while she is at work. She has the key hidden at the moment.

I didn’t pressure her after our initial meeting about the future, since I wanted to see where her mind was in the whole scene with the BBC friend we played with. In the past I have always been the one who went online and found partners to play with and she went along with it, in a half hearted sort of way. Like most horny guys I always wanted sex “now” and lets get to it. Since BBC was HER lifelong fantasy I decided to sit back and bite my tongue and not say a word, other than tell her I thought it was an amazing night and she looked incredible

Imagine my dismay (and amazement) when she told me tonight she and her Bull had been texting all week and she was getting worked up again. She said that next time I was to remained caged up stand in the shadows while she had her fun. Bothe agreed I should be denied her pussy until they meet again in early February. Next time she said she wants pics of me sucking his cock and my caged and gartered body standing in the back ground while she gets pleasure.

I wanted those pics too last time, but the scene was so hot we forgot to get the pics of me. I asked her if she would feel guilty cumming over and over while I was caged and unable to get off or fuck her and she laughed and said “No Way.” She said she wants to see the look on my face while my cock throbs in that steel cage and I beg and plead to get released. My Wife has really stepped up and become a FemDom lover and she is one of a kind.

She added that she is married to me and I have the rest of our lives to feel her pussy, but for the next couple months while her BBC boyfriend is in town, I am going to feel denied like all the caption pics she is so fond of.

Here are a few of her and her bull from last Friday

Attachments

• Hot Wife anklet on Bull.jpg
    Hot Wife anklet on Bull.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Legs way up.jpg
    Legs way up.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,163
  • Breasts.jpg
    Breasts.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Fucking Blurry.jpg
    Fucking Blurry.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,209
  • bull cock.jpg
    bull cock.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,031
Incredible, enjoy the journey!

nice tits, nice round ass and definately a pussy I would enjoy stretching ;)

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next round of pics!

Great pics and were glad it's all working out for you both, hope it continues :)

ownedsubhubby said:
Imagine my dismay (and amazement) when she told me tonight she and her Bull had been texting all week and she was getting worked up again. She said that next time I was to remained caged up stand in the shadows while she had her fun. Bothe agreed I should be denied her pussy until they meet again in early February. Next time she said she wants pics of me sucking his cock and my caged and gartered body standing in the back ground while she gets pleasure.

I wanted those pics too last time, but the scene was so hot we forgot to get the pics of me. I asked her if she would feel guilty cumming over and over while I was caged and unable to get off or fuck her and she laughed and said “No Way.” She said she wants to see the look on my face while my cock throbs in that steel cage and I beg and plead to get released. My Wife has really stepped up and become a FemDom lover and she is one of a kind.

She added that she is married to me and I have the rest of our lives to feel her pussy, but for the next couple months while her BBC boyfriend is in town, I am going to feel denied like all the caption pics she is so fond of.

Wow, that is HOT!

Will she reconsider for this?

think she'd reconsider?

Attachments

• my BBC1.jpg
    my BBC1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 321
How did you like sucking him off,,was that your first time to suck a cock? I been wanting to try sucking cock

A new search is on....

Sucking him off was great...he came really easy and I didnt have to work too hard :p

We just found out our "guy" is going back home since his jobsite has wrapped up. My wife mentioned she wanted me to find her another black stud who lives nearby.

Send us a PM and we will give you more details...we live south of Maryland, but north of Florida, sorry to be vague, but discretion is a must.

Our ideal person would be married as we are and not one who hops from bed to bed on the scene. Non-smoking and D&D free are a must.

Email and yahoo IM will start out and then you two can see where it goes...

Here is a reposted pic....

Attachments

• Lick Pussy wedding ring.jpg
    Lick Pussy wedding ring.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 916
Nice BBc here

***UPDATE***
Jan 27, 2011

My Wife and her BBC Boyfriend have been texting for two days and have arranged one last fling before he moves away with his job. This monday night I am going to shuttle her to the hotel and let her do what ever she wants with him. She says the two have been discussing what they are going to do to me with an evil grin on her face.

This time my wife says she's taking a lot of pics of me :confused:

Here is her newest bra and panty set and she was sending him pics of it to his phone yesterday. I've still been caged and she says all weekend I am going to pamper her and I am not allowed out until next Tuesday, if at all, depending on how I "perform" on Monday night.

Attachments

• First BBC.jpg
    First BBC.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Sit on BBC.jpg
    Sit on BBC.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Plowed.jpg
    Plowed.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Mistress Ass.jpg
    Mistress Ass.jpg