On The Fence

• Thread starteranonymous_guy
  • Start date

anonymous_guy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2017
New to the site and for the time being, this is nothing more than a fantasy I can't seem to shake. On one hand, the idea of being a cuckold turns me on, it also makes me sick... is this normal? I have tossed around the idea of setting a guy up to flirt with her and see what she will do, but I'm way too nervous to follow through with it.

o_O

anonymous_guy said:
New to the site and for the time being, this is nothing more than a fantasy I can't seem to shake.
o_O
Yup that's the way it starts. I think about it all the time. You can never really get rid of it. It's hardwired into your brain like being heterosexual or being gay.
anonymous_guy said:
On one hand, the idea of being a cuckold turns me on, it also makes me sick... is this normal?
o_O
Perfectly Normal. Desire verses fear of someone taking what's yours and going against so called societal norms. Once you experience being cuckold the feeling of being sick goes away and you won't be able to get enough.

anonymous_guy said:
I have tossed around the idea of setting a guy up to flirt with her and see what she will do, but I'm way too nervous to follow through with it.
o_O
Good idea. Tell your wife about your fantasy of another man flirting with her and see what she says. Tell her what ever happens it's ok with you. Open up the dialog. This is a trip better taken together.
Good luck.

zippless said:
Yup that's the way it starts. I think about it all the time. You can never really get rid of it. It's hardwired into your brain like being heterosexual or being gay.

Perfectly Normal. Desire verses fear of someone taking what's yours and going against so called societal norms. Once you experience being cuckold the feeling of being sick goes away and you won't be able to get enough.
Well put, a lot of us love to keep it in our private lives because its such a rush but also awkward to admit.

anonymous_guy said:
New to the site and for the time being, this is nothing more than a fantasy I can't seem to shake. On one hand, the idea of being a cuckold turns me on, it also makes me sick... is this normal? I have tossed around the idea of setting a guy up to flirt with her and see what she will do, but I'm way too nervous to follow through with it. o_O
If you "can't seem to shake" your preoccupation with becoming your wife's cuckold.... well.... you aren't the only one.

I suggest reading: The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
The Cuckold Phenomena

If you're pretty sure your wife would not understand your desire at all, and might be resistant to the whole idea (many married women are), you might consider beginning a sort of stealth campaign by proceeding along the lines of the 7-part article that begins here:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

and see how it goes. There's no need to start right out by lining up, so to speak, another man to flirt with your wife. That approach might be too direct.... perhaps way too direct.