• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

On the Job

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
:) Joe hated the old fucker, he had to be damn near sixty and his wife was only maybe thirty and hot. She had long legs, big tits and long red hair; she was always smiling at Joe when her and that old fuck would show up at the job site. Zed treated her like shit, but then that is how he treated everyone as far as Joe could tell. Zed was one of the old rich bastards that had more money then brains. Joe was the construction superintendent on a new house for him and his young wife. She would wear those tops that were low cut and never a bra and those nipples would push out of her blouse, she wore a lot of shorts that were sucked all the way up her ass crack, and that smile, god it was like a beautiful ray of sun shine. Every time they showed up at the house she would find some reason to bend down in front of him showing off those tits or that ass. Zed would walk around and bitch, nothing was ever just right and everything was costing to much. And if he wasn’t bitching at Joe he was her. Once when she told Zed I like it the way it is when talking about the size of a closet, Zed raised his hand as if to slap her, but she stepped back, Joe saw the tears hit her eyes and he wanted to take his hammer and pop that old fuck in the head.
Thank goodness the house was almost done, he was there in fact making his finial walk through before signing it over. When he heard a car pull up, he looked out, it was the first time he had ever seen the hot blue BMW convertible, and he recognized Mary by that long red hair shooting out behind her as she hit the brakes. It was the first time she had ever seen her with out that old bastard she called a husband. Today her top was a thin white blouse, and as she swung out the car he saw she had on a dark blue short skirt. She walked toward him as he did her, hello, where is Zed is he coming?
She looked him up and down and with one of those smiles that laughed at you she said, why wouldn’t you rather see me then that old mother fuck. Joe had to laugh, no question about it Mary, I think I would of done quit this job or killed him if it wasn’t for getting to at least see you. She smiled her top was mostly unbuttoned and the dark ring of her nipples were very plain under the sheer top.
Joe began walking her through the house pointing out all the extras and what a fine job this was or that, having a hard time keeping his hands off that ass. When they reached the master bed room with its plush red carpet and fine soft off ceiling lighting she looked at him. She didn’t start by saying a word but unbuttoned her blouse, and then while his eyes were staring and his cock growing hard as a rock, she said, why not break this room in right. That old fucker I’m married too can’t get it up unless we schedule the fuck and he takes his fucking pills a half hour before, then he grunts and slobbers all over me like I’m some sort of piece of meat while he sounds like someone having a hard time shitting.
Before Joe could answer she pulled off the skirt too, no panties, and a big bush of red hair around that pussy was all he needed to almost cream his pants. Through that red hair he could see clearly that long crack, he stood looking not moving, thinking that crack looked just like that not so many years ago before she even had hair or tits.
He moved toward her, and began dropping his clothes off on the floor as he got right up to her she said wait. She reached down standing close to him her hand locked around his cock and she pulled it, then stoked it, damn him he shot his cum out all over her belly and red hair, he felt his frustration this had never happened to him before, a fuck in a new house or cumming so damn quick. She laughed rubbed the cum into her belly then took her skirt and wiped it off on the inside lining.

tuppinsinmo I really liked your story, that was different from the usual “we went to a bar. She been picked up by this big black guy. The guy had a 12 inch cock”

Users who are viewing this thread