• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One horny Uk wife

• Thread starterSuzywild
  • Start date

Suzywild

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2005
www.suzywild.biz
I just adore big black cock especially when making my hubby watch!

Attachments

• dscf3812a.jpg
    dscf3812a.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,690
Very nice :D

Suzywild said:
Come on where is all the hard Big blk cock in Uk for me to suck n f*ck

Bisuzywild@hotmail.com
my uk hard blk cock will ccome and fuck you anytime and you can suck all the blk cock you like

Well you know where to mail me uk_blk male if you want to get horny with me

suzy xxx

Friday night

My latest - a blk spit roast mmmmmm

Attachments

• dscf4115a.jpg
    dscf4115a.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,401
Mmmm indeed

Wow Suzy you look damn hot filled by two bbc's. Hubby is lucky to be able watch you in action :)

Cameraman hubby

Hi Ray

I have to let him watch. Someone got to take the pictures. I cant have a bbc taking pics as they need to be satisfying me!!!

Attachments

• 104a.jpg
    104a.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,201
Hey Suzy-would luv to see you being double penetrated

Cum and get me...lol

Attachments

• !cid_rag1br9Xyv.jpg
    !cid_rag1br9Xyv.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 715
Hi Duane here,

I would love to slide my thick black cock in you i am a black American male who does not live very far from you. i live in Huntington just down the road. Here is my Email address BPduane45@aol.com if your interested in some more thick black cock while your hubby watches Email me

Thanks
Duane

Looking forward to your reply Duane

suzy xxx

Attachments

• dscf3827b.JPG
    dscf3827b.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 726
wat the most amount of blacks u fucked at the same time?i have 12 friends,new york u invited u can stay how long u want

,ake them blacks give u hickys so your hubby can remeber the pounding you got, plz reply

i wold love to strecth your womb an asshole AN make your hubby eat your asshole out wen i cum inside it. sen more pics your so hottttttttttt

Petit suzy sucks a monster cock

Attachments

• DCP_0010a.JPG
    DCP_0010a.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 557
Suzy you re real hot.

Let's get together n let 10-12 bbc fuxk our brains out, while we make our hubbies watch!

What do u say?

hi we uk 2 just added u 2 our msn susy

Perfect...

Suzywild... you are perfect in every way... I'd love to see a pic or two showing a nasty BBC creampie...

Users who are viewing this thread