• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One more question: about open couples

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
I have one more odd question of mine, folks.
This time triggered by a reply of Hank jones on another thread

Hank jones said:
Case point: Myself, I have a hot wife that I have given full permission to have sex with anyone she wants

That reminded me of a conversation that I had with a colleague of mine a few weeks ago.
Pretty much superficial stereotype, as we barely know each other.
He's currently deployed overseas, in a country that is well known for astonishingly beautiful (and very much sexual) women.

For a series of reasons, he could not bring his family with him.
So we discussed a bit of this unpleasant situation, until I couldn't refrain from asking whether it was tough for his wife knowing that he was surrounded by so many gorgeous temptations: - Isn't she jealous? - I said

He very candidly replied:
- There is no need for her to be jealous!
- Fine, I thought - she trusts him so much...
Then a sudden twist: - It's a mutual agreement: she gave me permission, and I gave her too...

I was struck by his final words.
What? Did that imply that while he was away, his wife had permission to fuck guys other than him.
WOW! My cuckold's cock suddenly became as hard as a rock, and I probably blushed.
But we are not so intimate, and I could not ask for clarifications.
Quickly the conversation shifted to other topics, and I could do nothing but keeping that curiosity unsolved.

Well... I have many friends (both genders) who have been unfaithful, but never heard of such an open agreement. I mean... at least it's an honest agreement, but... you know... admitted so bluntly and candidly to a colleague who he barely knows!

Did I misinterpret him? I doubt.
Is that a common behaviour? I doubt as well.
Am I the only one aroused by this unusual agreement? Certainly not!

The discussion is open, folks
- GordonPym

Wife and I have the same arrangement... I just never collect on my end.

Cuckold64 said:
Wife and I have the same arrangement... I just never collect on my end.

Does the idea of someone else having this agreement arouse you?
It does arouse me!
Especially because I have a very vivid memory of the grin on his face...

Sure it arouses me! I am a cuck~! She has told me on many occasions that if a special woman comes along that offers me some wild sexual experience that I should jump at it! Instead, however, I look at her sexual exploits with her lovers as the wild sexual experience that I crave... so when it is good for her... it is good for me!

Of course, having said that... there was that 20 year old that could suck a basket ball through a garden hose... (or my hose as the case were)... oh yeah... she high fived me after that one~! LOL

who is this guy?:confused:

Actually he is a sailor from Nantucket adventuring into the sea of cuckolding.

Users who are viewing this thread