• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One night stands??

• Thread startersusan
  • Start date

susan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
Im just curious and comparing notes.. Before I was married and also a few times in our early marriage I had several 'one night stands' where I would simply meet someone in a lounge. If we "clicked" go home, to the car, or to a motel with them (Yes, I know how dangerous it may have been) When hub and I started swinging, we met couples in swing lounges or clubs and built up a circle of friends whom we party exclusively with now. We started the IR lifestyle a little over a year ago and met men in a IR lounge we frequent, and also built up a circle of IR men I now date same as we did with our swing circle. A friend of a friend situation. Im curious to know if any others do it this way, or if there are those that meet a different man almost every date, then discard him in search of someone better..I notice in many of the post some women saying they've had hundreds of different men. Again Im just curious and know whatever works best for 1 may not work for another.;)

Susan, I am sort of in between. I do have some men I see from time to time, but I also enjoy meeting new men and will frequently have one night stands. As a matter of fact, sometimes I get the urge for someone new and in those cases prefer a one night stand over a meeting with someone I know. It may add some danger to the situation but also adds a huge amount of excitement.

Angela

I travel for work sometimes, so usually I meet up with a female or couple while I'm on the road so it usually ends up only being a one night stand. I've meet some of them again when I had to return to their city again but it usually depends on how long I'm in town for.

Oh there was a time!! LOL When we were involved in this previously (appx 10 yrs ago, got out to raise our son, now he is in college and the desire came ROARING back!!) I got to a point where I was out virtually every nite of the week, partying most of the night withjust about ANY Black guy that was interested and there were nights I would pick up 3 or 4 in a bar and go out to the car with them and then head right back in the Bar for MORE!! LOL

It was FANTASTIC!! Right up to the point where it almost cost me my marriage and the comfortable life I lived and yeah NOW I think about the crazy risks I took, but at the time....never slowed me down one bit!! If a guy wanted me, or I wanted him, I went with him. have to admit that was the MOST exciting part of my life sexually, and I don't regret a single night of it. I AM quite happy I didn't catch something nasty, but I absolutely LOVED that time of my life.....and it wouldn't be hard to fall back in to that either.

Those yearnings are always there....right in the back of my mind, and if the right situation presented itself I expect I could very easily fall right back in to the "Freaky White Girl" mode I was in. but I'm not giving in to that, and don't really know where or how to get back in to it anyway, things have chamnged a LOT in 10 years.......like a 1 hour drive for a guy to meet me is an INSURMOUNTABLE effort for them, especially when I won't GUARANTEE sex if we meet.

Gonna' do it different this time (so far) or not gonna' do it at all....I want a relationship with someone I LIKE first and then sex as a result of actually liking each other instead of jsut a semi-hard disk 'cuz it's available) but the internet has changed things dramatically.....anyway, no one wants to hear my rant. There was a time when "one nite stands" were a LONG relationship for me!! LOLLOL

JMNBABE

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
there were nights I would pick up 3 or 4 in a bar and go out to the car with them and then head right back in the Bar for MORE!! LOL

wackit.gif

I LOVE running into black cock sluts like you at my local bars.

looking to you for advice

Susan,
Your posts seem very honest and sincere so I thought I might ask your opinion. I am also happily married (except the sex part). Your husband sounds great but mine is very straight laced.

Every since I was a young teenager (I am early 40"s) I have wanted to be taken by a black man - or even two, but how do I find one?? Hard to go to clubs by myself (also seems a little dangerous).Years ago I went with an old white boyfriend to the Colony and after a few warm-up visits - went from fingering to bj to being fucked with everyone watching. I really loved having the black men watch.

You may be the voice of experience that I am looking for. How do I find a safe, willing black man(men) in St. Louis? Probably not a one-night stand but an ongoing NSA sexual adventure.

Thanks for any help

My stepmom hung out with a black guy in our complex for couple of weeks before they had sex to my knowing. Once they cross that line I found them "sneaking" away every chance they got thinking I didn't know what's up. She' 50, hot he's 20 something-huge.

somanyfantasies said:
Susan,
Your posts seem very honest and sincere so I thought I might ask your opinion. I am also happily married (except the sex part). Your husband sounds great but mine is very straight laced.

Every since I was a young teenager (I am early 40"s) I have wanted to be taken by a black man - or even two, but how do I find one?? Hard to go to clubs by myself (also seems a little dangerous).Years ago I went with an old white boyfriend to the Colony and after a few warm-up visits - went from fingering to bj to being fucked with everyone watching. I really loved having the black men watch.

You may be the voice of experience that I am looking for. How do I find a safe, willing black man(men) in St. Louis? Probably not a one-night stand but an ongoing NSA sexual adventure.

Thanks for any help

Check your pvt email for my reply.:)

Rant away. Very interesting.

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
.anyway, no one wants to hear my rant
JMNBABE

Two horny black men have lived with me for a number of years. I call them my two husbands; and they bring home (carefully-screened) men and women to give me additional opportunities for sex.

I love sandwich sex, being held between two men, or two women, or male/female - and getting rutted from both sides.

I have detailed records in code of all my sexual experiences, exactly what happened and with whom, so that their secrets can never be compromised - I like to read through my diary and smile when I recall those happy events.

I have averaged 23 orgasms a week over eight years from sex, and 11 orgasms a week by masturbation in the shower. I have much to feel grateful for from Big Black Cock and black lesbian dommes. I am sexual fodder for the black race, white men don't "do it for me these days". It is partly reparation and partly addiction. Black Bulls can be so powerful and confident in bed, and know exactly what they want.

I live in a secluded country area, and have a garden that is sheltered from the wind and catches the sun nicely. I only wear clothes at home when strangers come to my door. I believe in my husbands having acess to my body 24/7, and they always take their opportunities.

picture

[ May I ask what you look like?

Users who are viewing this thread