• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One of Hef's Girls

• Thread startercmeinfl`
  • Start date

cmeinfl`

Love Black Men
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2006
West Palm Beach
This past week I found it extremely exciting to hear that one of the three live-in, Hugh Hefners girls, announced that she is pregnant by her black boyfreind. Yes, Kendra Wilkenson, ( who is also seen on "E" and whom I think is the hottest of the three ) reported that her and boyfriend Hank Baskett, NFL player and wide-reciever for the Eagles will be having a baby in December.

Since I hadn't seen any comments from anyone else here in DC, I was just wondering if anyone else got as excited about this as I did. I guess because I'm now trying to get pregnant with my black lover, it's extremely exciting to me when I hear about others getting black pregnant, especially when it's someone who's in celebrity status like Kendra...or Heida Klum to name another.

Does anyone else have any feedback about high-profile women getting black pregnant...and please, let's try and keep the racist comments out of this thread...

Janice

pics of the happy couple

a few pics off the net

Attachments

• kendra-wilkinson-and-fiance-hank-baskett-at-wet-republic.jpg
    kendra-wilkinson-and-fiance-hank-baskett-at-wet-republic.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 863
  • kendra-wilkinson-and-fiance-hank-baskett-in-the-pool-at-wet-republic.jpg
    kendra-wilkinson-and-fiance-hank-baskett-in-the-pool-at-wet-republic.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 727
  • kendra-wilkinson-hank-baskett-philadelphia-love-0601090-430x285.jpg
    kendra-wilkinson-hank-baskett-philadelphia-love-0601090-430x285.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 495
well he's half white, half black ..

Victoria and Dan said:
cmeinfl-the fact that you bring up the racial aspect is in itself, racist. Why do you find it "exciting"? Your racism is thinly disguised.

Well..that just doesn't make any kind of sense....this is DARK CAVERN.
The whole place is about Black Men and White Women..and the people who indeed do find IR Sex "exciting".

that being said, YES there is in fact lots of thinly(and not thinly) veiled racism here, which is because most of the "couples" here are in fact just lonely white guys.

in response to the original poster...it's old news that Kendra was/is married to a brother, and her love of black men has been known for a while.

would be hotter if he was blk as coal

she is ugly and really really really dumb

is not a girl to get married is just for fucking

mwm4bbc said:
would be hotter if he was blk as coal

You can always fantasize about his parents.

(she is really good looking though)

Yes, I do have to agree. I wish he was alot darker. My interracial turn on has always been the bigger & blacker the better. The thought though of him sucking those Playboy white tits & cumming inside that hot white body is still pure interracial heaven.

I can't even imagine how freaked out this guy would be if he knew there was this board getting off on him, his girl, and his kid.

If there wasn't a kid in the picture, I'd say it'd be good for a laugh to send him the thread. But since there is a kid in the picture, it would be pretty upsetting for him I think.

Puh-leese!!

Victoria and Dan said:
cmeinfl-the fact that you bring up the racial aspect is in itself, racist. Why do you find it "exciting"? Your racism is thinly disguised.

Okay, so if we find it EXCITING to be involved interacially we are now PREJUDICED?!?! That has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard....and I guess it makes me "prejudiced" too!! LOL I find it HIGHLY exciting to be invloved interacially and NOTHING turns me on more than the thought of becoming pregnant as a result!!

if that is "prejudiced"....GUILTY!! LOL How dumb.....and sad.

JMNBABE

I find it VERY exciting.....

cmeinfl` said:
I guess because I'm now trying to get pregnant with my black lover, it's extremely exciting to me when I hear about others getting black pregnant, especially when it's someone who's in celebrity status like Kendra...or Heida Klum to name another.

Does anyone else have any feedback about high-profile women getting black pregnant...and please, let's try and keep the racist comments out of this thread...

Janice

that you are trying to become pregnant by your Lover, I am SOOOO jealous!! LOL Celebrities doing anything, knowing mext year it won't be the same anyway, does nothing for me....but "everyday people" like myself and I assume you, that have become so intrensely involved in the IR lifestyle that pregnancy is the result or considered result, I find that EXTREMELY exciting!!

Would LOVE to hear more about your situation, sent you a message also if you want to respond privately, and how you came to be involved at this level, what you are or are NOT doing regarding pregnancy, are you married, etc, etc....anything you wish to share. Hope to hear form you.....JMNBABE

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
that you are trying to become pregnant by your Lover, I am SOOOO jealous!! LOL Celebrities doing anything, knowing mext year it won't be the same anyway, does nothing for me....but "everyday people" like myself and I assume you, that have become so intrensely involved in the IR lifestyle that pregnancy is the result or considered result, I find that EXTREMELY exciting!!

Would LOVE to hear more about your situation, sent you a message also if you want to respond privately, and how you came to be involved at this level, what you are or are NOT doing regarding pregnancy, are you married, etc, etc....anything you wish to share. Hope to hear form you.....JMNBABE

I don't think I got your message... did you send it to cmeinfl1@yahoo.com ? If not, please try again, I'd love to keep in touch..

Janice

Last edited by a moderator:
cmeinfl` said:
This past week I found it extremely exciting to hear that one of the three live-in, Hugh Hefners girls, announced that she is pregnant by her black boyfreind. Yes, Kendra Wilkenson, ( who is also seen on "E" and whom I think is the hottest of the three ) reported that her and boyfriend Hank Baskett, NFL player and wide-reciever for the Eagles will be having a baby in December.

Since I hadn't seen any comments from anyone else here in DC, I was just wondering if anyone else got as excited about this as I did. I guess because I'm now trying to get pregnant with my black lover, it's extremely exciting to me when I hear about others getting black pregnant, especially when it's someone who's in celebrity status like Kendra...or Heida Klum to name another.

Janice

Good luck getting black pregnant.

very nice!

Every part of me is darker than any part of Hank Baskett!