Online Bull for cuck

Noonehastoknow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2022
I am an online voyeur who really enjoys watching and hearing about cuckold couples' experiences. I enjoy hearing about every aspect and am really just trying to be the friend you can talk and show off too without having to worry about anything. I've been doing this a long time and have never shared or tried to bring any harm to anyone. we can start slow and get to know each other first to build trust, but I'd like to develop a good friendship. I am experienced in many areas of play depending on what your kinks are, but discretion and privacy are my top priority. if you have a preferred method of communication, just let me know and I can most likely accommodate whatever it may be. I am extremely dominant and articulate, so you can expect a lot more than just a “that’s hot” or “I’d fuck her” from me. I have experience in blackmail, humiliation, domination, and ownership plays, but always just a fantasy and never in a way that would negatively impact anyone involved. Message me and let’s get started.

Reactions: shrimpdikjim, redback and Submissivebihubby
Pmed you