• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Online Daddy Dom Bull Wanted

• Thread starterSensual Sarah
  • Start date

Sensual Sarah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2017
Southern US
I am a 57 yr old married white woman. I have a long time online Daddy Dom who loves me and cares for me very well. My challenge is he is always a gentleman. He cares for me deeply, treats me like a princess but sometimes a girl wants something more and he doesn't seem to have it in him to be stronger or rougher with me.

I am looking for an Online Bull to fill the void that he doesn't. Please note that I am not looking to play with just anyone. I am looking for something long term and it will take time to earn my attention and submission, to prove yourself worthy. I promise I am worth the effort and the time you will invest. I am not a slut and won't be treated as one, but the right person will be able to make me His Willing Slut. You should have Daddy Dom qualities such as respect, caring, supporting and encouraging.

If things go well, in time, I might enjoy letting daddy see how I am for my Bull and the things I am willing to do to please my Bull, things daddy would never imagine or desire of me. Who knows, we might end up being a Black Owned couple if the Bull chooses. (I am sure I can coerce daddy into keeping me a happy girl). I do plan on keeping daddy in the picture but my Bull will be the Alpha male and the priority.

I plan this to be an online relationship only, at least for now. Verification is available to the right Man when the time is appropriate.

I look forward to hearing back from You.

Sensual Sarah said:
I am a 57 yr old married white woman. I have a long time online Daddy Dom who loves me and cares for me very well. My challenge is he is always a gentleman. He cares for me deeply, treats me like a princess but sometimes a girl wants something more and he doesn't seem to have it in him to be stronger or rougher with me.

I am looking for an Online Bull to fill the void that he doesn't. Please note that I am not looking to play with just anyone. I am looking for something long term and it will take time to earn my attention and submission, to prove yourself worthy. I promise I am worth the effort and the time you will invest. I am not a slut and won't be treated as one, but the right person will be able to make me His Willing Slut. You should have Daddy Dom qualities such as respect, caring, supporting and encouraging.

If things go well, in time, I might enjoy letting daddy see how I am for my Bull and the things I am willing to do to please my Bull, things daddy would never imagine or desire of me. Who knows, we might end up being a Black Owned couple if the Bull chooses. (I am sure I can coerce daddy into keeping me a happy girl). I do plan on keeping daddy in the picture but my Bull will be the Alpha male and the priority.

I plan this to be an online relationship only, at least for now. Verification is available to the right Man when the time is appropriate.

I look forward to hearing back from You.
I am already the Daddy of my girl and she wants to have besides her Daddy also a woman. I am very respectful, but also can be the opposite if wanted. My cock is thick and I am not an asshole, just a very dominant caregiving Daddy

Youngwildbull said:
I am already the Daddy of my girl and she wants to have besides her Daddy also a woman. I am very respectful, but also can be the opposite if wanted. My cock is thick and I am not an asshole, just a very dominant caregiving Daddy
Thank you for your interest but I am really looking for a Black man. Hope you have what you're seeking.

my Chinese gf wechat is nevereverb4
I told her my computer was hacked.
pm kik for blackmail materials "daqui1790"

How's your search been going?

Sam_in_MA said:
How's your search been going?
It's been a slow go but that's ok. I would rather take my time and find what I want and need.

That sounds like a good course of action. Fools rush in where ... well maybe there are no angels here but you know what I mean.

Care to share a little more about what you envision for the relationship?

How are things with your vanilla daddy?

Anything ever happen?

Nice, contact me... skype vpet.bgd

Users who are viewing this thread