• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Online Fun

• Thread starterHotwifeIT
  • Start date

HotwifeIT

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hubby has been trying to get me to try this whole cuckold thing for some time now. I have warmed up to the idea, we even posted an ad on craigslist, but I'm just not there yet.

But as a substitute I have been willing to go online in various capacities, whether on camera or just chatting with men.

The other night we started chatting with a very well endowed gentleman. ;) We were able to watch him on cam as he stroked his large cock.
We talked about our cuckold fantasy with him all the while watching him. He then brought out a ball ring. I have never seen one used before but he claimed it made the experience much more intense.

We continued to chat and he continued to stroke, then he came, it was a massive load. Watching him does make me wonder if I am missing out on something (my hubby is much smaller).

Maybe someday I will give it a try...

very nice...glad you enjoyed the experience!

You have to start some where and sounds like you guys are on your way. Good luck with future experiences I am sure you both will have a blast

It is all very new for you, but if you hang in there, objections in your mind will slowly drop away as you and your hubby keep fantasizing and doing more web chatting.

Why punish yourself with hubby's small thing? If hubby wants you to, then make his day, be bold and claim what your inner voice is getting you ready to have. Imagine having two men fussing over you like a Goddess, take advantage and let them try to out do each other.

Users who are viewing this thread