• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Online temptation

• Thread starterRLyonheart
  • Start date

RLyonheart

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2021
My wife is Filipina. You can see her hot photos here. I was working overseas when Covid hit and got stranded away from Phils.

She forgot her chat password so I reset for her. I couldnt resist looking through and found in her archive a sexy interaction with an American. I asked her about it and she laughed, saying it was just playing on Chaturbate after her gf told her about it. I was hurt to start with but then turned on. I told her she can continue if she kept me informed. She did and it has been a revelation to hear a guy seduce her online. I thoroughly recommend it.

• Love
Reactions: NostalgicCuck, sswanabe, sephoro and 2 others
She may be up for it. When I told my wife I wanted to show her body to horny guys online here, she was unsure at first. But we tried a few uploads at different sites and when she saw the complimentary comments she felt flattered and turned on. Now she helps me choose which to upload. She says that she loves to think of horny guys wanking and ejaculating while staring at her open cunt. She'd love to hear from you

Reactions: NostalgicCuck, BalticBullGerman and sephoro
It's a great story; happy to hear you support your wife in her hobby. I like when couples support each other and don't settle any restrictions. Why shouldn't you express yourself via such videos if it is ok for your partner? For example, my husband doesn't want me to upload my videos on the internet because it's important for him to have a private personal life that no one can see. I respect his decision and don't upload anything, even though I do such content and save it on my laptop. You can also advise your wife to work with the chaturbate best platform. It's great for those who want to start their way into the industry and enjoy the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLyonheart

Users who are viewing this thread