• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Only if you like OLD women

• Thread starterDrake
  • Start date

Drake

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2009
I am 38 years old, but all the women I date are ages 65+. While I don't have any nudes of them, I would love for someone to cum on their pics or take a picture of a cock next to the pics.

I want to be a cuckold, but none of my women friends will cheat on me. This fantasy of having men cum while looking at their photos is the closest I can come to being cuckold.

IF you like OLD women, e-mail me and I will send you some non-nude pics.
Yahoo ID: Pacifiers

Have fun,
Drake

I would be a young girl to you ,Thanks for giving me hope for the future!

send me some pics love my ladies older

nothing like an old mature pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love them

65+ Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Drake said:
I am 38 years old, but all the women I date are ages 65+. While I don't have any nudes of them, I would love for someone to cum on their pics or take a picture of a cock next to the pics.

I want to be a cuckold, but none of my women friends will cheat on me. This fantasy of having men cum while looking at their photos is the closest I can come to being cuckold.

IF you like OLD women, e-mail me and I will send you some non-nude pics.
Yahoo ID: Pacifiers

Have fun,
Drake

i'm 31 and love older pussy but 55ish is my max 65+ now damn thats a little too old!

I would like to read sexually degrading and humiliating comments about my 72 year old ladyfriend and her friends. I do NOT have any nudes, sorry, but the pics do have faces shown.

Would love to see a cock or cum on pics too if possible.

Interested, Yahoo IM: pacifiers or pacifiers@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I would like to read sexually degrading and humiliating comments about my 72 year old ladyfriend and her friends. I do NOT have any nudes, sorry, but the pics do have faces shown.

Would love to see a cock or cum on pics too if possible.

Interested, Yahoo IM: pacifiers or pacifiers@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread