OnlyFans Cuckold Experience- Would this be interesting?

RosyPeachxo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2024
Antarctica
fansly.com
Hi there!

My name is Rosy, I'm a 26year old female that is starting to explore within OnlyFans! There is obviously a huge market for various niches and interests and I was hoping to hear peoples opinions whether a cuckold fantasy experience would be fun?

I guess this would be similar to the more classical "girlfriend experience" but directed to cuckolds. For example: establish the cuckolds specific interests whether this be voyuerism, submission, humiliation, ****** etc, and then tailor the experience towards that. The relationship could then involve sexting or custom photos or videos with the name of the cuckold and perhaps the preferred names of their fantasy hotwife and bull.

In my mind this would be something that a lot of cuckolds would be interested in, particularly through the OnlyFans experience. The reason I say that is OF guarantees that the girl you are speaking to is genuine and real, and obviously we would endeavor to deliver the most realistic fantasy given it's a paid service.

I would love to hear what you think about this, and whether you think it would work? Also, please let me know how you could make the idea more enjoyable and fun!

Rosy, xo.

Reactions: Averagebuttman
RosyPeachxo said:
Hi there!

My name is Rosy, I'm a 26year old female that is starting to explore within OnlyFans! There is obviously a huge market for various niches and interests and I was hoping to hear peoples opinions whether a cuckold fantasy experience would be fun?

I guess this would be similar to the more classical "girlfriend experience" but directed to cuckolds. For example: establish the cuckolds specific interests whether this be voyuerism, submission, humiliation, ****** etc, and then tailor the experience towards that. The relationship could then involve sexting or custom photos or videos with the name of the cuckold and perhaps the preferred names of their fantasy hotwife and bull.

In my mind this would be something that a lot of cuckolds would be interested in, particularly through the OnlyFans experience. The reason I say that is OF guarantees that the girl you are speaking to is genuine and real, and obviously we would endeavor to deliver the most realistic fantasy given it's a paid service.

I would love to hear what you think about this, and whether you think it would work? Also, please let me know how you could make the idea more enjoyable and fun!

Rosy, xo.
Hi Rosy. Firstly I want to say how much I like your pictures, beautifully shot, gorgeous lingerie and and you look beautiful.

As for your idea, for me I take joy out of knowing other men are getting off to my wife, it’s not a submissive gig for me. So if your idea we’re trying to appeal to me then you would have to be able to get other guys to tribute pictures of you that belong to me and slow me to share them, for example. Having said that I’ve not considered it as a paid experience before I’m just answering your question.

Reactions: RosyPeachxo
Averagebuttman said:
Hi Rosy. Firstly I want to say how much I like your pictures, beautifully shot, gorgeous lingerie and and you look beautiful.

As for your idea, for me I take joy out of knowing other men are getting off to my wife, it’s not a submissive gig for me. So if your idea we’re trying to appeal to me then you would have to be able to get other guys to tribute pictures of you that belong to me and slow me to share them, for example. Having said that I’ve not considered it as a paid experience before I’m just answering your question.
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Also, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my enquiry and give your thoughts! That's a really good point. I imagine it might therefore be more appealing to men who are wannabe cuckolds or aren't in a relationship?

I guess the hope being they would have an experience that would be more reflective of the real thing that they can't currently have within their home relationship.

Xo

Reactions: Averagebuttman
RosyPeachxo said:
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Also, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my enquiry and give your thoughts! That's a really good point. I imagine it might therefore be more appealing to men who are wannabe cuckolds or aren't in a relationship?

I guess the hope being they would have an experience that would be more reflective of the real thing that they can't currently have within their home relationship.

Xo
Yes, I suppose in reality I’m not the best person to advise you, I’m more of an exhibitionist and proud husband of a wife soo hot that I want to share the joy haha. But you look gorgeous, I wish you luck and I really hope to see more of you. Btw that lingerie is so cute I dreamed about my sexy boss wearing it last night!