• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Oops,my bad. I did it.

• Thread starternstylitgirl
  • Start date

nstylitgirl

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2014
[FONT=Fixe;););)dsys]
[/FONT]So So This is my story. I married a black man, from NewYork, born an raised. He ended up in the south deep south. He is beautiful, educated, an from Money. But rasid by mother, from small town. So she taught him Moriles,Prisncables. Any way we startd out work buddis. Every female old young black white. Didn't matter they all wanted him. He lived with his mother, in her fathers new house, he just passed. With his two daughters, Sally an Jane. Their mother left them one night. Went to get chicken, but never came back. Any way we were married, an one day we had to got out of the neighbor hood. So we moved in with a friend, my brothers ex-girlfriends house. we had the small bedroom, but had bunkbeds. So we tryd both beds. It was fun till she got put back on days, at her job. Then lovemaking was awckward, bad. She would walk by our closed door, then stomp, slam doors,brake dishes. Anything to make us stop fuckin. THen one afternoon I jumpd up, "I can't take it". plz go in there an give a good fucking, so we can go back to our fun. Well if I'd none what I was asking I''d never done it. HE ask me for real? yes I'm for reall that way we can get some piece. well little did I no that, That was my last sexual part with him. But I didn't mind much "then". Cause I liked to watch an watch I did. The next 15 yrs. To this day he fucks others.

Users who are viewing this thread