Open couple -- self introduction: husband's small penis makes wife's sex life the best

• Thread starteropencouples
  • Start date

opencouples

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2024
Here is our story -- some content are pasted from some other places we posted:

written by the wife: my husband's small penis actually makes my sex life the best
The question people ask us the most is that how is my sex life with my husband tiny down there?Well, it actually makes my sex life possibly the best. As a woman, I want to shout out to the guys who ask this question that we women have the best physical orgasm when fingering ourselves lol. And some of best sex I've had is with other girls. Why? Because as women we know what each other wants in bed.To be honest, my husband's thing is much smaller than any guy I have (actually, we have) had sex with, and much bigger than any girl we have had sex with. Men like to ask with penis that small, he can't satisfy me. But I want to say that, with his clit that large, what is stopping him from satisfying me? At the end of the day, men having big tools who don't care about women's feelings are awful in bed. Any benefits of having a husband who has a small penis? A LOT. We started threesomes and had many, many threesomes with mostly our friends. As you can guess, like most couples, we started by threesome with a guy followed by the next threesome with a girl just "to be fair." It usually turns out to be, the guy/girl we invited laughs at his size. He knows it's true and can't argue at all lol... In the end, we conclude that when a girl comes it's like lesbian sex but between three people, which makes it awkward, when a guy comes we are generally all happy. So, our relationship becomes open at my (the wife's) end.Does my husband like it? He does. Is he bisexual? Well, officially no. The guys coming over (who we make sure is healthy) likes to cum on my face, tits, or feet, and my husband always licks them, unless of course, if the guy is using a condom (we let our friends do it bareback but guys from Tinder must wear a condom). There have been a few times that he blows the guy and there was one time that the guy coming to our place directly cums on my husband's little penis at the end. That time I was super jealous and we (my husband and I) actually fight over this. The other two times, we let my friend creampie me and my husband eats it out clean. In all, I think that having a husband with a tiny penis often makes it possible for the wife to open up for sex with anyone she wants to, just like my case.That's why, my husband has a tiny penis, but he cares about me in bed, making him a nice caring lesbian sex partner, and he is ok and actually likes me to have sex with any guy I like, which I think is because he is too small down there and he knows it. My sex life is by far the best among any of the female friends I konw.Am I saying having a small penis is a good thing physically for guys? Absolute not. That's why we decide we should have a daughter, and let some other guys breed me for sons. My husband agrees to it perhaps more due to the open relationship, but the "black" part is actually his idea, I personally find it racist, but he is into it, so we still have to decide on that I guess. Honestly, we had many threesomes with guys from different races, and there is no difference in size based on the race. Not to mention it's guys mostly cares the size, we women generally don't care; well, as long as it's not ridiculously small like in my husband's base.

written by wife: open relationship is more complicated than what you think. My husband is submissive, which is perfect. For our friends, there has been some cases that the guy comes along we had sex behind his partner's back. This is awkward because we don't want to help the guy cheat but we like to be open. Besides my husband's obsession with me breeding black sons, which I still think it's very racist, when he asked whether his or my friends is willing to breed me, they generally refuse. So we think it will be better to ask a friend of friend. It happened a few times that we had sex with the friend and his friend as well (so two large penises for me plus my husband's small thing), and we are thinking of asking the friend of friend to breed me. I mean, he's black, that I don't mind, he's very well-endowed, that I do wish my son is, I just hate it when my husband insists on me breeding only black men for sons and this will coincide with his fetish. My husband insists that I have a queen of spade tattoo close to my vagina but I don't like that idea at all. We've had many guys from all races coming over for sex, why prioritizing black men only? I don't think he's gay for black men, the one time a guy cumming on his little penis directly turns out to be a half-asian guy. Of course I suspect and am worried about a possible gay relationship so we stopped inviting him over. Followed by the next two times when the friend coming over I let him cum inside me and let my husband eats it out. Because, damn it, sissy bitch, if you like cocks so much, so have some cum.I guess for those who is reading my post, I need to alert you of a danger for being this open for sex. I had some guy on Tinder coming over once who turns out to be a gang member I think. So we got super nervous and explained the situation -- we are just a open couple, I don't want to be "owned" by anyone, not by my husband, but also not by a gang. We were lucky that the guy was chill and that turns out to be the only time Tinder dude not having sex with me; well, actually us, there have been a few times the guy coming over purposely cum on my husband's chastity in an offensive way, which obviously we won't have him coming over ever again. IF YOU ARE FROM TINDER FOLLOWING THE LINK I GAVE YOU, READ THIS: I always made it perfectly clear to guys I found on Tinder -- if you want to have sex only with me without my husband, that's perfectly ok; he can leave us alone at house, or we can go out for sex. But aggressive behaviour or disrespect is never ok. My husband can suck you to make you hard, clean up your cum with his tongue, or you can cum on his penis ONLY IF YOU CONSIDER THIS AS A FUN THREESOME PART. My husband is very well-aware of his small penis, he is ok with people making fun of it -- he makes fun of himself every so often. But please don't be aggressive and go beyond the limit to "conquer" him. Apparently many people think I'm attractive, the fact I gave you the link on Tinder is because you swiped right on me, and you are one of them. So when you came to us for sex, you want to fuck a married sexy young bitch and you got what you want. You can humiliate my husband's little penis a bit if it's fun, but don't come with an attitude of "I'm fucking you wife and conquering you," that's not welcomed. And for the Tinder people, unless you can prove that you are healthy, you have to use a condom. We don't accept Tinder breeding in any way. Finally, we wish you can come and enjoy the sex as much as we will. Looking forward for your visit.

Husband's unbelievably small penis:
literally can't lock it up | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Even with an erection he can escape the cage | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

The reason we put this online publicly instead of on Tinder is because of three reasons: 1. we can share the videos easily to our friends of friend, which actually bring more sex than friends alone -- some friends just would stay out of the sexual way 2. we don't want to put on Tinder to make gay people think they match for the husband, it's the wife that takes the central role 3. we want to make everything as open as possible while staying anonymous when we can, all our friends know about this (obviously this we can't make it anonymous), and for people online, we would like to share our story because we believe our marriage and sex life will inspire more couples. Shoot us a message if you want to know more about our open marriage, we will try our best to answer your question. Spoiler alert: open marriage is very different from what you would assume, and not all relantionships/marriages have to be this open -- the vast majority of couples won't actually plan to actually breed with some other man's children.