• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Open season on me! Hehe if ur a white boy curious or already into cuckolding HMU NOW

QueenBimboSarah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
tha dirty south!
Let me make this brief As I can... looks like me and my Asian bf of over 4 years might be breaking up soon. i AM a little sad about it of course but the past few months he has had no sex desire To be a cuckold and is starting to get jealous of our (my) open relationship. He used to be perfect! But now... past few months it has ranged from “i Wanna get married but I’m not sure I’d be comfortable getting married under our current arrangement” to 1-2 outright Temper tantrums/shouting match just mins after my fuck buddy leeaves. If u wanna see a 37 year old Asian man use more niggas in 5 mins than Tupac, u shoulda seen our fight. lol. I even asked when he got so racist and he said hes not but that the last few men I brought home were too “niggerish” when we got together he’d encourage me to like fuck drug dealers and stuff but now my fuck buddy is too ghetto cause he wears grills or whatever it’s crazy.

so, we had a talk a couple weeks ago: he now feels jealous cause he said at the beginning it was about all of us gettin off (it really never was tho... he’d cum like 8 times sitting at foot of the bed mostly, or with a couple guys who were uncomfortable at first, listening thru bedroom door-but he’d still treat me like a queen after, telling me how hot I was etc) and that The past year (coincidentally round the same time he stopped femming up for our parties) he started feelin left out. i Told him it was never like he remembers, not exactly, and that going from perfect cuck and femboy in less than A year was weird even scary and idk if I wanna move forward with our engagement (he proposed a whiiiile back and we never set a date but are technically engaged. I also added that when he went from a fairly passable tgirl on our fun weekends back to the meek, lil dicked boi he was at the beginning turned off almost all his attention from black men. And he agreed he liked that attention, he liked when they’d treat him like a real girl and for months a couple years ago he basically stole my fuckbuddy (Lol I thought it was hilarious) from me and then they talked like everyday til the blqck guy moved upstate bout a yr an half ago. He WOULD NOT admit that when the guy moved he felt like a teen girl whose bf went off to college, or even that the dudes attention meant much to him which is bs because he’d giggle like a school girl on the phone, etc. He actually told me that he regretted givin in to his “base desires” (his words lol) for years and that he’s embarrassed he ”whored himself out” to bbc-that he really just wanted to watch and was regretful he spent so much time femmed up. I tried to reassure him and tried to imply I thought hed be happier if he went back to femming and maybe call his last fling or something but he mostly scoffed... I couldn’t and still cannot believe this is the way he now feels.

Long story slightly shorter: we agreed we needed time apart so for weeks he’s been staying with His mom or friends, trying to get his head together. He’s gotten a lil more reasonable, admittiting he missed his hook up (But doesn’t anymore yeah right) and that he ultimately enjoyed bein femmed but only cause it actually got him attention, and that he still cannot believe he’s sucked (and with the bbc who moved fucked) off half a dozen men, that he’s not gay, and doesn’t want to do that shit anymore. Coincidentally he’s started attending church with his mom every sun-i wonder if that may have a bit to do with it hmm. we have only been face to face twice since this started: when he came to the house to get a few things with his freakin mom lol and most recently last week when we went to the beach but ended up screaMing at each other cause I had a “ghetto boy” with me and he and his friends were too rowdy. Now maaaaybe I shouldn’t have invited the bf to me, my current fuck Buddy, and 4 of his friends and their gfs beach cookout lol ;) but his behavior was out of line. He made me sit in his car and we argued for an hr, he told me that this was supposed to be our day (I never said that; we had actually planned to have a date later this month but I was ***** and ***** dialed n invited him to what I guess he thought was a date for us an not the party it was. I apologized to him bout not mention my fuck buddy n stuff but I never had to b4. If bf came home from work an a bbc was there he’d either keepnto himself in the bedroom or be sociable, most movies we’ve seen have been me him and some fuck buddy even, so I never felt like I HAD to like warn him like “oh honey don’t come home just yet, Rob is sittin by me still tryin to get me to get him hard again even tho we just finished, so until I’m done licking his balls its not safe“ lol. He walked in on me with my ahem mouth full at least 12 times, and he never had a problem with it bein me, him, a fuck buddy and more at get together-hell we went to dozens of mostly black parties including a black nightclub regularly, and always seemed to enjoy himself, esp in full makeup, dress, wig, an stuffed bra but now he’s all “they are too loud! I can’t hear myself think around all these black ppl” so wtf.

Aaaanyway we argued loudly and some things came up that really got to me. He basically said he doesn’t feel like he can go back to what we used to do even tho he eventually told me hed let me keep my open relationship but that he no longer wants to meet the bbcs and that he’d rather cam wire the guest and master bedrooms and watch us that way, and that if he is my husband he cant tolerate bein seen with any thugs cause it could hurt his career (lol suuure) that he was not cool with me getting black bred, or me goin out fuckin bbc more than fri/sat. He then said, because u have no income and never finished college I am gonna take care of u, buy anything I want, but to realize that he expects ”rewards” for this. Mainly, to be able to fuck my pussy anytime which is my deal breaker but also that the house is his and those thugs are guests in HIS house and as such I was forbidden to talk to “niggers” as he put it “if u gonna bring home some 6’6ft college bball player or a professional that’s fine but that if he watches vids back of them an they act shady at all they gotta leave.” Finally he said he wanted kids ASAP and that once we do no more bbc for yrs at least til the kids are older or whatever, because he feels they’d be a threat N bad influence to our kids. This was ALOT to take in... so I just sat there n started laughing lol. Told him point blank that maybe one day I’d be willing to settle down but that’s at leqst a decade away cause Im not even 30, and that until then if he wants to just monitor cams he can but that I will not suddenly change my fav type (bad boys with big dicks lol) and that for years the biggest problem we ever had with “thugs” was the time my fuck buddy tried to get me to push cocaine an one other tIme this dude I only fucked twice got bfs wallet and stole 60$. That it’s not bout his career as no one will ever see him sittin at His house sat at 2am with a thug, and thattalk of kids was crazy for at least 5 moreyears. Finished by telling him flat out no to pussy privileges full time, but I’d maybe be willing to let him have it more than 3-4 times a year, and that if he’s gonna lord money over me then he better put That $ up and that the nicer things may get him more sex Basically. He blew up again sayin he shouldn’t have to pay his wife for sex, but I replied if ur gonna lord money and the house over me then he’s gonna have to impress me to get a lil more sex. Blah blah blah, we wrapped it up bout there and I felt like we had gotten no where honestly. So we just kinda I’m limbo right now lol BUT...

I am now looking for a new ecuck or 2 to cuckold online-which means anything from sendin pics, to email (maybe text idk) chats, to me imparting cuckold wisdom to y’all lol to even me given ya assignments ranging from gettin into chastity, to scour Craig’s list n other personals in ur area for bbc. Don’t worry, once u find the bbc you can just send them my way if u don’t wanna flirt with them... if u do that’s perfect but any bbc encountered should be forwarded to me ;)

I have done this a few times before but been couple years and with bf on break from us, I been craving talkin to new lil dicked fuck boi cucks because 1) y’all are adorable and 2) I know how much u worship me hehe. So if ur interested in this lifestyle, let’s talk an maybe I’ll take u on as my online cuck bf ;) If interested u may post in here and or pm me. Im super exited to see if any new sissy boys will step up!

oh AND any comments or insight relating to me n bfs drama is more than welcome! Xoxo

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, sissytinyvirgin, Rayagr and 3 others
I Wish to submitt

Sounds very hot indeed. :)

Sounds fun

someone call a producer, next reality show in the making

• Haha
Reactions: zippless
QueenBimboSarah said:
Let me make this brief As I can... looks like me and my Asian bf of over 4 years might be breaking up soon. i AM a little sad about it of course but the past few months he has had no sex desire To be a cuckold and is starting to get jealous of our (my) open relationship. He used to be perfect! But now... past few months it has ranged from “i Wanna get married but I’m not sure I’d be comfortable getting married under our current arrangement” to 1-2 outright Temper tantrums/shouting match just mins after my fuck buddy leeaves. If u wanna see a 37 year old Asian man use more niggas in 5 mins than Tupac, u shoulda seen our fight. lol. I even asked when he got so racist and he said hes not but that the last few men I brought home were too “niggerish” when we got together he’d encourage me to like fuck drug dealers and stuff but now my fuck buddy is too ghetto cause he wears grills or whatever it’s crazy.

so, we had a talk a couple weeks ago: he now feels jealous cause he said at the beginning it was about all of us gettin off (it really never was tho... he’d cum like 8 times sitting at foot of the bed mostly, or with a couple guys who were uncomfortable at first, listening thru bedroom door-but he’d still treat me like a queen after, telling me how hot I was etc) and that The past year (coincidentally round the same time he stopped femming up for our parties) he started feelin left out. i Told him it was never like he remembers, not exactly, and that going from perfect cuck and femboy in less than A year was weird even scary and idk if I wanna move forward with our engagement (he proposed a whiiiile back and we never set a date but are technically engaged. I also added that when he went from a fairly passable tgirl on our fun weekends back to the meek, lil dicked boi he was at the beginning turned off almost all his attention from black men. And he agreed he liked that attention, he liked when they’d treat him like a real girl and for months a couple years ago he basically stole my fuckbuddy (Lol I thought it was hilarious) from me and then they talked like everyday til the blqck guy moved upstate bout a yr an half ago. He WOULD NOT admit that when the guy moved he felt like a teen girl whose bf went off to college, or even that the dudes attention meant much to him which is bs because he’d giggle like a school girl on the phone, etc. He actually told me that he regretted givin in to his “base desires” (his words lol) for years and that he’s embarrassed he ”whored himself out” to bbc-that he really just wanted to watch and was regretful he spent so much time femmed up. I tried to reassure him and tried to imply I thought hed be happier if he went back to femming and maybe call his last fling or something but he mostly scoffed... I couldn’t and still cannot believe this is the way he now feels.

Long story slightly shorter: we agreed we needed time apart so for weeks he’s been staying with His mom or friends, trying to get his head together. He’s gotten a lil more reasonable, admittiting he missed his hook up (But doesn’t anymore yeah right) and that he ultimately enjoyed bein femmed but only cause it actually got him attention, and that he still cannot believe he’s sucked (and with the bbc who moved fucked) off half a dozen men, that he’s not gay, and doesn’t want to do that shit anymore. Coincidentally he’s started attending church with his mom every sun-i wonder if that may have a bit to do with it hmm. we have only been face to face twice since this started: when he came to the house to get a few things with his freakin mom lol and most recently last week when we went to the beach but ended up screaMing at each other cause I had a “ghetto boy” with me and he and his friends were too rowdy. Now maaaaybe I shouldn’t have invited the bf to me, my current fuck Buddy, and 4 of his friends and their gfs beach cookout lol ;) but his behavior was out of line. He made me sit in his car and we argued for an hr, he told me that this was supposed to be our day (I never said that; we had actually planned to have a date later this month but I was ***** and ***** dialed n invited him to what I guess he thought was a date for us an not the party it was. I apologized to him bout not mention my fuck buddy n stuff but I never had to b4. If bf came home from work an a bbc was there he’d either keepnto himself in the bedroom or be sociable, most movies we’ve seen have been me him and some fuck buddy even, so I never felt like I HAD to like warn him like “oh honey don’t come home just yet, Rob is sittin by me still tryin to get me to get him hard again even tho we just finished, so until I’m done licking his balls its not safe“ lol. He walked in on me with my ahem mouth full at least 12 times, and he never had a problem with it bein me, him, a fuck buddy and more at get together-hell we went to dozens of mostly black parties including a black nightclub regularly, and always seemed to enjoy himself, esp in full makeup, dress, wig, an stuffed bra but now he’s all “they are too loud! I can’t hear myself think around all these black ppl” so wtf.

Aaaanyway we argued loudly and some things came up that really got to me. He basically said he doesn’t feel like he can go back to what we used to do even tho he eventually told me hed let me keep my open relationship but that he no longer wants to meet the bbcs and that he’d rather cam wire the guest and master bedrooms and watch us that way, and that if he is my husband he cant tolerate bein seen with any thugs cause it could hurt his career (lol suuure) that he was not cool with me getting black bred, or me goin out fuckin bbc more than fri/sat. He then said, because u have no income and never finished college I am gonna take care of u, buy anything I want, but to realize that he expects ”rewards” for this. Mainly, to be able to fuck my pussy anytime which is my deal breaker but also that the house is his and those thugs are guests in HIS house and as such I was forbidden to talk to “niggers” as he put it “if u gonna bring home some 6’6ft college bball player or a professional that’s fine but that if he watches vids back of them an they act shady at all they gotta leave.” Finally he said he wanted kids ASAP and that once we do no more bbc for yrs at least til the kids are older or whatever, because he feels they’d be a threat N bad influence to our kids. This was ALOT to take in... so I just sat there n started laughing lol. Told him point blank that maybe one day I’d be willing to settle down but that’s at leqst a decade away cause Im not even 30, and that until then if he wants to just monitor cams he can but that I will not suddenly change my fav type (bad boys with big dicks lol) and that for years the biggest problem we ever had with “thugs” was the time my fuck buddy tried to get me to push cocaine an one other tIme this dude I only fucked twice got bfs wallet and stole 60$. That it’s not bout his career as no one will ever see him sittin at His house sat at 2am with a thug, and thattalk of kids was crazy for at least 5 moreyears. Finished by telling him flat out no to pussy privileges full time, but I’d maybe be willing to let him have it more than 3-4 times a year, and that if he’s gonna lord money over me then he better put That $ up and that the nicer things may get him more sex Basically. He blew up again sayin he shouldn’t have to pay his wife for sex, but I replied if ur gonna lord money and the house over me then he’s gonna have to impress me to get a lil more sex. Blah blah blah, we wrapped it up bout there and I felt like we had gotten no where honestly. So we just kinda I’m limbo right now lol BUT...

I am now looking for a new ecuck or 2 to cuckold online-which means anything from sendin pics, to email (maybe text idk) chats, to me imparting cuckold wisdom to y’all lol to even me given ya assignments ranging from gettin into chastity, to scour Craig’s list n other personals in ur area for bbc. Don’t worry, once u find the bbc you can just send them my way if u don’t wanna flirt with them... if u do that’s perfect but any bbc encountered should be forwarded to me ;)

I have done this a few times before but been couple years and with bf on break from us, I been craving talkin to new lil dicked fuck boi cucks because 1) y’all are adorable and 2) I know how much u worship me hehe. So if ur interested in this lifestyle, let’s talk an maybe I’ll take u on as my online cuck bf ;) If interested u may post in here and or pm me. Im super exited to see if any new sissy boys will step up!

oh AND any comments or insight relating to me n bfs drama is more than welcome! Xoxo
Have you found an Ecuck. I’m interested

I can’t say that I am not intrigued!!! ‍♂️

QueenBimboSarah said:

sounds dreamy to me!

Users who are viewing this thread