• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on blonde wife

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date
I want to watch her get fucked by a black cock and clean her up.

I know she's a filthy bbc slut under her prudish exterior...

innocent enough.jpg Wedding dress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joost
Somebody's mad at her and it ain't me!

damn I want some of that she looks amazing

I'd love to see a black dude strip that dress off and fuck her white pussy

Attachments

• phpHS85h3PM.jpg
    phpHS85h3PM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,181
she looks very very fuckable

jealous much victoria & dan? how pointlessly rude.

i'd smash.

whatever - please post more pics of her, or fake her, please

I'd basically do everything to this girl and enjoy every minute of it. She looks very similar to two white women I am aching to pound into the mattress - Ann Coulter and Steffi Graf.

I like her tight abs, long legs, pale skin, blonde hair, and I like her classic nordic looks. There is something about a scandinavian looking girl that sets a brotha off. Just ask SEAL or tiger woods HAHA

The wedding pictures are something you just never see and I'd love to see more. This is the kind of woman that you get ideas of stealing her away from her husband and making brown babies with. I could see her nervous getting ready to marry ME and imagining what I'm going to do to her all night.

Not all black men like big butts... and I like the slim white ladies especially. You are a lucky man and I would definitely like to steal away this jewel from you if only for one night. Hell you can even watch. She's that fine.

I can imagine all positions with her but the one I think I would like the most is her on her back in a corner of the couch with her ankles on my shoulders. I'd fold her up like a card table chair and get a look at her pretty face and tight body while I enjoyed her silky tight white pussy.

I would insist she look me dead in the eye when I filled her with my cum. I can't even imagine using a condom. This girl was born to be filled with african sperm, and born to take the consequences of that as well hahaha.

Who knows we might fall in love and she'd end up as my bride.

All I am sure of is that she's fine, I'd love to see more pictures, and if you are serious about setting up a seduction (or trying to see if she will respond if she does not know you are watching, or anywhere near) I'm game.

She's pretty enough that I'd flirt with her and see if she responds the way you think she will. I got an idea she might just confirm your suspicions. But you better be ready if the answer to that is Yes... might break your heart bruh...

I'm clean, southern black man age 41... college degree, divorced, dark skin, and have athletic body. let me know if interested for real meet, seduction, or you are welcome to send me some pix of your fine-azz wife LOL

javonlacey@yahoo.com

That's pretty hot. I'd to see her wrap her legs around you and bounce around for a while. Before that she would have to wrap her other lips around your thick bbc though...

Attachments

• yyy.jpg
    yyy.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 874
Allow me to spread her legs for the Black Man.

I would have loved to use all of her holes at her wedding reception.

she would look great w/ a swollen belly

She and all of her bridesmades need to be black bred.

I'd introduce her to some "blacks"-just to see if she ever went back.giggling

Oh its a given that shes going to spend some time on her knees. These pictures are even better, this chick makes my dick hard LOL.

I definitely want to see her on my knees and looking up into my eyes as i enjoy that pretty white mouth. And I can imagine the look on her face as she gives in to her desires and begins to show me that pride. I ain't been with a white girl yet that didn't get all determined to spoil me and make me want only white girls from then on - that shit goes both ways- and it works, too

basically anybody that feels like they got somethin to prove in bed makes for an interseting experience in bed LOL and they usually go from "o my god i have a black dick inside mee" to "hey big daddy i bet you never had one this sweet have ya... feel THIS!" when they give you the big squeeze.... etc. but I digress

I am seeing steffi grafs toned body and ann coulters nordic face here in your pretty wife and its the kind of woman that makes me want to introduce to the Black Experience, like I said I got a thing for both those and your wife is the perfect blend of them both

I love her flat abs and I want to bend her over and take her doggy style and let her lay her palm against that flat belly and feel my big black dick bumping inside her and making room

She looks tall and I like that because i'm tall and i have found the taller women often are the more submissive when you get them alone, they spend half their lives around women smaller than them and get used to bein treated like they are supposed to be warrior princesses but mostly, they are petite flowers waiting for a Black Knight to put them back in lace and pearls and make them feel petite and precious and feminine.

And I am pretty good at that and I want to seduce your wife.

Somethin about her be callin me and she's sayin, "I was born to be yours Javon.."

I'd like to meet her at a club after you two have had some drinks and you take a long trip to the bath room and I get a chance to chat her up and flirt with her. Maybe you'd like to at least see how she handles it and maybe her response if she thinks you aren't watching would give you some food for fantasies

Or at least you could show us some more pix of your fine azz wife and I will enjoy my OWN fantasies about her LOL

Oh i forgot she also reminds me of that Gladrial chick in Lord of the Rings. The elf chicks be makin my black dick hard LOL

If you got some pix of the wife with pointy ears, I will give you half my kingdom!

Maybe the elf queen would like a blind date with Shaka Zulu... could be fun!

:yumyum:

That's hot
Say bruh ya got one of your wife wearing a witch costume? I'd like to see that too haha. Since i'm 40 I got this thing for Elizabeth Montgomery from way back, the witch outfit gets my jazz jizzy.

im very new to this forum..but im very well hung and would love to shove my 11.5 inch monster in her while you watch...i would breed her like never before

e-mail me
bf10101us@yahoo.com

No I realized that was ED Hill.

I meant, the guy posting pix of his wife in this thread, did he have any of her in a witch hat LOL.

No more pix of this angel? I was in love there until I got cut off...

C'mon show me some more of this purty little nordic wife ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread