• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on my wife?

• Thread starterSoldierBoy
  • Start date

SoldierBoy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2014
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
I have a wife who is 10 years younger than I am. She has the wettest little pussy I've ever had the privilege to fuck, and I consider myself one hell of a lucky guy!

She likes it when other guys drool over her (as do I), so she gave me consent to post some of her pics on this forum. We'd both be very interested to know what you think!

Attachments

• boudoir 1.jpg
    boudoir 1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,274
  • boudoir 2.jpg
    boudoir 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,758
  • clothed spread legs.jpg
    clothed spread legs.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,886
Reactions: BigDKMF
very nice, u should share her on teamviewer or join.me

SoldierBoy said:
I have a wife who is 10 years younger than I am. She has the wettest little pussy I've ever had the privilege to fuck, and I consider myself one hell of a lucky guy!

She likes it when other guys drool over her (as do I), so she gave me consent to post some of her pics on this forum. We'd both be very interested to know what you think!

Wow...you are one lucky son of a bitch.

How would YOU use joinme to control and ****** a wife like me who finds vulnerability and risk arousing?

SoldierBoy said:

ummm, droolin! Very hot. I would lick that body until she begged to cum.

SoldierBoy said:

Need to fuck this hot little slut

Yum. She's hot as hell.

Thanks for all the feedback! Wife is so pleased with the comments, she's let me take more revealing photos. Coming soon!

Who said:
She is god damn sexy!! Do you share her?

Working up to it - we have a mutual friend, who is just DYING to fuck her. He and I have discussed it at length, we're just working her up to it. And yes, WHEN it happens, there will be pictures to share!

Dam she's hot!

Love the mirror shot, Love to take her from behind & watch her in the mirror

yum yum

As promised, more pics of my gorgeous little vixen - she wanted me to post these unblurred, so you can see her naughty eyes. You all may particularly enjoy the last one ... little something peeking through there?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 549
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 684
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 562
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 561
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 747
Reactions: BigDKMF and babyblack
Super naughty hottie! Love the ink on her arm and her lower back. Pretty face too on top of it all. Yummy, got me rock hard...all sorts of nasty fantasies going through both my heads LOL. Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful you have a great wife

Who said:
She is stunning! Love the pics! :)

I'd love to see her getting naughty. Is she taking requests? If so, how about a pic of her giving a BJ? :p

I think that can be accommodated! Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 366
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 329
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 311
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 305
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: BigDKMF and babyblack
Who said:
She is stunning! Love the pics! :)

I'd love to see her getting naughty. Is she taking requests? If so, how about a pic of her giving a BJ? :p

And a few more for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 241
  • photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 287
  • photo 8.jpg
    photo 8.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 324
  • photo 9.jpg
    photo 9.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: Jacks, BigDKMF and babyblack
lovely pics, while we're doing requests. I'd like to see her legs wider open in that towel set. I'm sure she let you photograph it. Also a heavy load on her face. And some hard cock spreading her pussy wide open

Thanks
Game

Your friend is so going to enjoy her . Love her eyes in those last two pics . When the time comes , a shot of her licking both cocks at the same time . So hot ! Bet shes getting wet thinking about it right now . Go ahead ask her . Let us know whats going on with this Hot , Hot , sexy woman .

game4owt said:
lovely pics, while we're doing requests. I'd like to see her legs wider open in that towel set. I'm sure she let you photograph it. Also a heavy load on her face. And some hard cock spreading her pussy wide open

Thanks
Game

Hey Game,

I don't have exactly what you're looking for, but perhaps these will suffice:

Instead of the spread-legs on the couch, I do have a nice bent-over pose
photo 1.jpg

And just a little close-up pleasure - that's a freshly fucked pussy full of cum
photo 2.jpg

Reactions: Jacks and babyblack
God fucking dam!!! So delicious...

Wife got fucked while I watched

Well, my brothers, something truly unexpected happened on Friday night. My wife usually goes out with her friends, a mutual male friend included. Difference is this time, she brought him home. We were talking the usual load of shit, listening to music, when I told the wife to go put on some PJs (a us guys were already in PJs).

She came out in a tiny little nightie! Some music video was playing with some chicks bouncing their asses, so I ask my wife "can you wiggle your butt like that?" She graciously obliged, with the added bonus that her nightie really didn't cover much of her ass.

Nothing much else, I give her a deep kiss, and we start chatting further. So I ask this friend "what sorts of things are you good at", and in his list if items he lists "kissing". So I say to him "prove it".

Well, he pulls my wife into his lap, and this happens:
IMG_20140906_084611.jpg

Next thing I know, his hands are rubbing her pussy:
IMG_20140906_183136.jpgIMG_20140906_012513.jpgIMG_20140906_183604.jpg

Before much longer, she had pulled his clothes off, and he laid her down and started pounding her, mere just inches away, enjoying the view of my gorgeous wife being jack-hammered by a younger stud.

Later that night, I came into her so hard, I thought I was going to pass out.

Unfortunately, I was totally unprepared - the lighting was awful, none of my cameras were charged, so i was stuck with a iPhone which was already in the red for battery life!!!

I managed to get a near-decent 1 minute long video in the middle of the action, though.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and babyblack

Users who are viewing this thread