• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on my wife?

• Thread starterSoldierBoy
  • Start date
Love your "Hotwife"!!!! Very attractive!! You re a lucky guy!!!!

very classy slut keep posting

Looks like we found another "service provider" - met a couple at a park, and the guy was completely taken with my wife, they exchanged numbers, and before you knew it things got hot and steamy. I helped nudge it along with the photos below (in the actual sequence they were sent). They're meeting up later today :cool: IMG_4789.jpgIMG_4790.jpgIMG_4791.jpgIMG_4794.jpgIMG_4795.jpg

So, how did it go?? Tell us all about it!! Your wife is fucking hot! Sexy eyes, tattoos. You are one lucky bastard!!

Did you get any pics or vids of fucking this guy? Were you there or did she go out to fuck him? Creampie?

Details! :)

looks very tastey , well worth travelling for ,

and I'll be in Nanaimo in a couple hours. Hmm.

(sigh) sorry guys, multiple cancellations - poor wife got so angry, she cut the whole thing off. Guy missed a golden opportunity - he didn't even know she wanted his cum inside her!

SoldierBoy said:
(sigh) sorry guys, multiple cancellations - poor wife got so angry, she cut the whole thing off. Guy missed a golden opportunity - he didn't even know she wanted his cum inside her!
So the guy in the park was a no show? She seems like a naughty slut...Post for guys on CL and line up a gang bang...

Have you guys been playing long? How many guys has she fucked?

Lovely lady. I'm sure she'd love a gang bang. Even my wife is wanting me to organize 3 or 4 black guys for her. Keep it up.

So, we've gone a few steps further here - I've let my wife have a lot more freedom with whom she fucks. As a bit of a New Years present, I let her go out and fuck some guy she met on POF. He was gracious enough to snap these pics of her after he had finished banging her little pussy. I love seeing her freshly used!

IMG_0160.jpgIMG_0152.jpgIMG_0148.jpgIMG_0147.jpgIMG_0144.jpg

Outstanding, as always!
Thanks for sharing!

Nice, you gave her a present and you got a present back

SoldierBoy said:
So hot! Is that him and her together?

What are your guidelines? Can she fuck whoever she wants? But sends pics? Can she go bareback and bring you home a creampie?

Last edited:
H0RNY said:

What are your guidelines? Can she fuck whoever she wants? But sends pics? Can she go bareback and bring you home a creampie?

Hi horny,

Yes, these photos are him and her together (he was SUPPOSED to send me penetration shots, too, but they got too caught up). The guidelines are I have to meet him before hand (no wackos allowed). I have let her go bareback and creampied before, but that takes a lot more trust all around (for obvious reasons).

H0RNY said:

Hi horny,

Yes, these photos are him and her together (he was SUPPOSED to send me penetration shots, too, but they got too caught up). The guidelines are I have to meet him before hand (no wackos allowed). I have let her go bareback and creampied before, but that takes a lot more trust all around (for obvious reasons).

So hot man. You are living the dream! Keep sharing... With us too! ;)

How many men has your hotwife fucked? Has she always been slutty? This sounds like a new thing for you, but progressed pretty quick!

Superb. Thanks.

H0RNY said:
So hot man. You are living the dream! Keep sharing... With us too! ;)

How many men has your hotwife fucked? Has she always been slutty? This sounds like a new thing for you, but progressed pretty quick!

It actually *is* pretty new, only a couple of months now. I never thought she was slutty, and I didn't even know I'd be into it, but I discovered some sexy conversations she had been having, and it drove me crazy (with lust, not anger). I confronted her about it, told her I loved it, and it just kind of went from there!

In total, she's been with 4 men and 1 woman. But we're working on guy 5 and 6 already. And her current "regular" is getting pretty darned close to having enough trust to fill her little pussy - I'm excited for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread