• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on my wife?

• Thread starterSoldierBoy
  • Start date
H0RNY said:
So hot man. You are living the dream! Keep sharing... With us too! ;)

How many men has your hotwife fucked? Has she always been slutty? This sounds like a new thing for you, but progressed pretty quick!

It actually *is* pretty new, only a couple of months now. I never thought she was slutty, and I didn't even know I'd be into it, but I discovered some sexy conversations she had been having, and it drove me crazy (with lust, not anger). I confronted her about it, told her I loved it, and it just kind of went from there!

In total, she's been with 4 men and 1 woman. But we're working on guy 5 and 6 already. And her current "regular" is getting pretty darned close to having enough trust to fill her little pussy - I'm excited for that :D

SoldierBoy said:
It actually *is* pretty new, only a couple of months now. I never thought she was slutty, and I didn't even know I'd be into it, but I discovered some sexy conversations she had been having, and it drove me crazy (with lust, not anger). I confronted her about it, told her I loved it, and it just kind of went from there!

In total, she's been with 4 men and 1 woman. But we're working on guy 5 and 6 already. And her current "regular" is getting pretty darned close to having enough trust to fill her little pussy - I'm excited for that :D

And that people is usually what happens when you are open minded. It usually comes as a big shock when you find out how much it turns you on. I thought I would have beaten the guy with a led pipe. As I watch a strangers cock slide into her pussy at a party I couldn't wait for him to cum inside her and when he did I thanked him.

Good on ya SoldierBoy! Keep up with the updates! Details. I love details! You get in on the action with the other woman?

It's been a while since your last update. How's it been going with your slutty wife and her free to play?

SoldierBoy said:
Wife got fucked while I watched

Well, my brothers, something truly unexpected happened on Friday night. My wife usually goes out with her friends, a mutual male friend included. Difference is this time, she brought him home. We were talking the usual load of shit, listening to music, when I told the wife to go put on some PJs (a us guys were already in PJs).

She came out in a tiny little nightie! Some music video was playing with some chicks bouncing their asses, so I ask my wife "can you wiggle your butt like that?" She graciously obliged, with the added bonus that her nightie really didn't cover much of her ass.

Nothing much else, I give her a deep kiss, and we start chatting further. So I ask this friend "what sorts of things are you good at", and in his list if items he lists "kissing". So I say to him "prove it".

Well, he pulls my wife into his lap, and this happens:
IMG_20140906_084611.jpg
Next thing I know, his hands are rubbing her pussy:
IMG_20140906_183136.jpgIMG_20140906_012513.jpgIMG_20140906_183604.jpg
Before much longer, she had pulled his clothes off, and he laid her down and started pounding her, mere just inches away, enjoying the view of my gorgeous wife being jack-hammered by a younger stud.

Later that night, I came into her so hard, I thought I was going to pass out.

Unfortunately, I was totally unprepared - the lighting was awful, none of my cameras were charged, so i was stuck with a iPhone which was already in the red for battery life!!!

I managed to get a near-decent 1 minute long video in the middle of the action, though.
Fuck yeah - what a wife. Fantastic ass!

Users who are viewing this thread