• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Organizing a small gangbang\4some in Los Angeles...

• Thread startertheblackthought
  • Start date

theblackthought

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2005
I am planning a very small and STRICT fuck-event for a frequent fuck-buddy\submissive I am involved with. She has explicitly expressed her desire to follow through with this event and I know I can count on her not to be a flake.

I will only be selecting 2 males to assist in fulfilling her fantasy. You MUST meet the following criteria [no exceptions!!!]:
1] You MUST wear condoms. There will be no breeding at this event- if you do a good job of pleasing her and making her feel safe, that could happen at the next event...
2] Must be at least 7" long, and ABLE TO PROVE IT. Trust me, you do not wwant to try and sneak pass me on this one. If you don't measure up, you will be turned away.
3] Of course- NO MEANS NO. She may be submissive, but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with her. ALWAYS respect her!
4] I will be meeting you in person before you will be approved for this event. PERIOD. If you have a problem with following instructions or respecting rules, then DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR THIS EVENT.

THESE ARE MESSAGES SHE WROTE ME EXPLAINING HER DESIRES:

Know what I like? I like waking up the next day, feeling a bit 'sore'. It reminds me of how fun you are, and how much I like your cock. I also am
feeling a little weird about telling you about my fantasy of you and a friend with me at the same time; it's real, it's true, and the door remains
open (and eagerly fantasized about...!!!)...but I'm just wondering how you took it, and if you had any issues about it; it didn't seem like you had,
but we really didn't discuss it much.

It's good to hear that you weren't put off by my fantasy about you and a friend "tag teaming" me...I've been wanting that for years - two men at once
- and you're the first person I've told. So I was cautious but told you anyway. No pressure to do that, just something I'd like to experience at
least once - being made to share my pussy with someone at the control of a dominant man (you)...being held down by you while being done by another man...oh my goodness yes, that's an enormous turn on. Especially if it were
"rough" and demanding...just a "fuck toy" for you and your friend's pleasure. Being done by two "nigger dicks" like that...yikes, I'm getting
all hot and bothered just writing this down. LOL! Let loose your dominance, let it out and just do me the way you want to!

As for additional men...I've been giving it some thought, but haven't really had a chance to write it out like a story (I write; did you know that?
Published and everything. LOL!).

What I really get hot about is the thought that I'm "yours" and you're sharing me because you can. The aspect of possession and direction is dynamite in my head, and makes me all gooey.

Something along these lines. You come over, and bring your friend(s). I'm sitting at the computer, and you pull me to my feet, standing behind me.
You strip me naked, holding me tightly, and "show" me to your friends, tying my hands behind me or just holding them there. Then we go into the bedroom, not necessarily "quietly" but a bit on the rough side (did I ever tell you I adore it when you wrap your hands in my hair??? Just adore it...). You
make me lay there, bottom up, and show the guys I can take you...but you don't finish; 'cause you get me last. Maybe you'll tie my hands like you
did today (delightful). Maybe you'll tie me to the headboard and footposts, spread eagled. Maybe you'll just make me lay on my back, trapped between
two guys and taking your nigger dick down deep while they suck on my nipples or make me take them in my hands. Maybe you'll slide your cock in just a little, and make me climb it while being held down by them...earning my orgasm..or maybe you'll tell them how to get me off...or how to spank me.
Or maybe you'll make me take one in my mouth and one in my pussy at the same time...or make one get under me while I suck another one and you spank me and finger my bottom...all the while nasty, nasty talk (your "white woman tied" comment today made me sooooo hot...)

Many different ways this can play out...I am not sure that a scripted adventure would be good, but let you take charge and do what you'd like to
do. That might be best.

What are some of your ideas? And should I make sure I have lots of time on Saturday, and some drinks (beer? What kind?)? You tell me...

Two things...they *will* wear condoms; and we need to decide on a safe word.

Yes, I have a great imagination...and it titillates me no end. Especially because in this scenario, I have "no" say and have to just do it. Lovely...
Let me know what your new schedule is...I've been thinking about you, and what you do to me...and wondering when I can feel you sliding into me,
deeper and deeper...imobilizing me...taking me over the edge...and me making you "weak." LOL, I love being able to do that for you. Tee hee...so
whenever you want to bring someone else into it, just let me know...I'll be ready (I hope)....wouldn't you love to see me sucking someone off while
you're deep inside me? Sharing me on command...watching me take someone else into my pussy, knowing what he's feeling...and being in complete and
total charge of me...? LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread