• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Orgasm Denial and Dom Cuckoldress

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
I am 39 and my wife is 37. My wife has been lightly cuckolding me for about four years now. I've described some of how we've developed in early posts. She has had a few bulls over the four years but has one regular boyfriend at the moment. They meet privately usually once a week or every other week.

The Saturday before this last one we were celebrating a late July 4th at her brother's house. Little did I know she had been texting her boyfriend all day and getting all worked up. We arrived home at around 10:30pm. I had crawled into bed and a short while later she can into the bedroom, completely nude, and climbed on top of me. She leaned in to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm going out .. no touching." Sometimes, when she is feeling particularly domineering, she loves to instruct me not to masturbate as she heads out for her dates. I, of course, love it when she takes on this part of her personality.

Moments later she was dressed and pulling out of the driveway. I peeked out the window to watch her car drive off. My cock ached as I layed back down and pictured the scene of her arriving at her boyfriend's house and imagined the great fucking she will soon be getting. This made it hard for me to get to sleep but after some time of tantilizing myself with the wild thoughts of infidelity, I drifted away. She snuck back in a few hours later and gave me a gentle kiss and went to sleep.

The next day I was still aroused. I kept replaying her giddiness from the evening before when she came into the bedroom completely naked. I love it when she has that attitude. I was touching her gently as we were both in the kitchen and she got this little smile, grabbed my cock and said, "how do you sleep when you know I'm getting fucked?" We both laughed and began kissing and she began stroking my cock.

With that she dragged me over to the couch where we both stripped and climbed on top of me and mounted my cock. I love being inside of her after she has recently been fucking another man. I love knowing that she has the recent feeling of him inside of her and that she probably can easily compare the different feeling of the two of us.

She was very intense and fucking me hard. She seemed to be in a domineering mood (which I love) because she kept making cuckolding statements about being with other men. I was ready to release and I said that I didn't want to cum yet .. and then she became super-intense as she stopped moving and looked me in the eyes with this sly smile and said, "Oh, you don't want to cum? Okay." And with that, she slipped off of my cock. She paused for a moment there hovering above me. I was searching her face to see if she was joking or if she was really going to deny me an orgasm. This is very unusual for her. She was looking back at me intently. It was a little bit of strange moment, to say the least. This had never really happened between us before. Needless to say, I was incredibly turned on at the power she was exerting over me at that moment.

She stood up and continued with this super-sly look as she got dressed and walked back to the kitchen. I could hear her almost giggle as she left. I followed her back to the kitchen in near disbelief of the event. I began collecting my clothes as I knew by now she was serious. As I picked up my clothes I stood there naked in front of her for a moment, fully erect. Again, she smiled (almost laughing) and said, "good luck with that." haha She can be funny sometimes.

My wife likes to expand our cuckolding relationship every once in a while and this was a nice little wrinkle for both of us. I like it when she takes on this domineering attitude. This part of her personality only shines through ever once in a while and I savor it when it does. It is a great little bold person that comes out, instructing me to do things (or not do things) and I love it.

~Jer

Users who are viewing this thread