Orgies?

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
Has anyone ever taken part in an orgy? Maria and I were at a swinger party and met a really nice couple with whom we have now swapped several times. They were the ones who mentioned expanding it. They are not part of the local fetish community, but Maria and I are. We know a couple there who expressed an interest in being part of an orgy and another couple who are very vocal about being part of anything. I know of a guest house here in town which people have rented for sexual parties, and I thought maybe all 8 of us could chip in and we could rent the place for a whole weekend. But I have never been to a real orgy and wondered if anyone out there has some experience and advice. Maria hates to plan things, it really bores her, though I can count on her not to wear anything more than lingerie all weekend and mix it up with the guys right in front of my face, cause she knows I love that. Any orgy veterans out there with practical advice?

While we were in the UK we met some wonderful black men, one very special man, this man became a great friend, on one of our visits to the UK he had arranged a cocktail party and I mean a cocktail party. He was in a tuxedo and I was in form-fitting evening dress showing all I can.
We arrived late, , we were quickly introduced, given a drink and told to mingle, we chatted, there were about 12 men, 8 were black and only four women, I was included in the 4, the ladies were around mid twenties, soon I realized that we ladies are there for the pleasure of men, My friend had joined a group that enjoyed watching a girl suck a man's cock.
As I watched our friend came up behind me, whispered how much you want, we kissed, he led me to the sofa where there were two black men, I looked around, each of the girls had three men enjoying the fruits of their bodies. We girls , we took a dick in every hole, we will be back next year and the cocktail party is already organized, we believe there can be many participants.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and ksfarmcpl