• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other men seeing wife naked

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
A good friend asked me once how my wife looked naked! I was not offended because he was the kind of close friend with whom I could discuss anything.

He specifically wanted to know how big her tits were and how much hair she had between her legs. I answered his questions as completely as I could. Then he said, very casually, that he wished he could see her naked, and he asked how I would feel about him seeing her naked.

I answered, quite honestly, that it would not be a problem for me if he saw her naked, and even admitted to him that I found the prospect a bit exciting.

He pursued the subject by saying "Ask her if I can look at her!" which caused us to both laugh, but it did introduce a subject that I did not have a real answer for, and that was; "Would I be willing to do whatever was practical and necessary in order for my friend to see my wife naked?"

I have considered several possibilities, such as setting-up a situation in which he could spy on her when she was naked. Of maybe a situation in which he could "accidentally" walk in on her when she was naked. I have even considered talking with her directly, and saying to her "John wants to see you naked! Will you let him look at you?"

I would like to hear from other men who have been in this situation, and hear how you handled it, to the satisfaction of everyone concerned.

Sounds hot.
My wife is not comfortable being naked in front of anyone.
She will fuck them naked, but she won't get naked in front of them...

MacNfries said:
SonOfJohn ... I always recommend honesty with your soul mate. This is suppose to be your BEST FRIEND ...(other than your dog) so you shouldn't dishonor her by allowing your friend to sneak a peek at her naked. Besides, if she finds out what you did without her knowledge, she's liable to cause really uncomfortable situations for you ... just ain't worth a woman's scorn ... it really isn't.
This just goes to show you how confident you are in talking with your wife about these things. I know if I told my wife a friend of mine wanted to see her naked, she'd probably smile and say OK ... when? :p

Worse case scenerio, you might take a few nude pics of her, and let your friend look at those ... being sure to take them from him once he's had his eyes full.

You've been in this forum long enough to know all this, I'm sure. I don't think you'd be the kind of guy to deceive your woman and allow other men to sneak peeks at your naked woman behind her back.
:)

be creative i seldom answer such questions but if your into the lifestyle there are many ways .................. one could be a nude sun bathing time for all...................

You know, I used to have guys ask me the same thing all the time when I was married to my first wife. I always turned them down, but felt flattered. Now I regret turning any of them down.

You only live once! A word of caution though. Be sure you can handle it before you do it! Good luck!:)

This is something that's been on my mind regarding my busty chinese wife. I always wanted to think up or plan a situation, but one which doesn't make me seem like a pervert and one which the friend wouldn't know I did it on purposes. The option of speaking directly to the wife is just out of the question - unfortunately not all wives are as open to such ideas as others! No way forward really, however much I want to try it.

Whats a few pictures between friends

First I would say to anyone here , if you have been with your partner for quite awhile , and your still not sure how she would react to you wanting to show her naked to lets say a friend , then I wouldn't tell her . Like MacNfries said , I myself would be satisfied just showing a friend some nice nude pictures of my wife . And what he might say like WOW ! I would love to eat and fuck that nice hairy pussy . I bet I would make your wife cum hard all over my BIG cock buddy . And just imagine the thought of what your perverted friend would be thinking and maybe doing later on , with that photographic memory of your wifes tits , ass and pussy . I get all excided just seeing another guy take a look at my wife in the store . This is the next hottest thing to seeing another guy fucking your wifes wet hairy pussy .

Thanks for all the replies!

First of all, I KNEW that my wife would like for other men to see her naked, but she would not be able to admit it. I even think she knew when we were looking at her, through the window. She walked about the room, naked, for much longer than necessary, giving my friend some really good looks at her big tits and hairy cunt!

If I had asked her first, by saying "John asked if he could see you naked!" she would have felt she had to decline, maybe even act offended. But when she didn't have to admit her need to show herself to him, it worked for all of us.

I honestly believe that most husands would like to show their wives naked to other men, and also that most married women would like to show themselves naked to other men.

You could start off by saying that your friend has made a few comments lately about how lucky you are to have such an attractive wife. Over a few weeks, you could tell her more nice things about her that your friend has said to you. Then one day, when the moment is right, mention that your friend has said he has had a re-occuring dream about her and him naked in a spa pool together.

That is a subtle way of letting the cat out of the bag, that your friend has a crush on her - and an opportunity for your wife to enjoy the feeling of another guy interested in her, or a flat denial that there is no way she would ever be in a spa with him.

Even if she has no interest in taking her clothes off for him, she won't be able to stop thinking about your friend's fantasies. It is similar to "don't think about pink elephants".

Get your friend to tell you a couple of things each week that he likes about her, so you are just passing on comments he made about her.

If she does give him a naked glance at her body in the future, that will just be the start of it, he will want to be between her legs at every opportunity.

If you are sure of sharing your wife with horny men, you will find a way for it to happen, but she won't be able to stop once she has slept with her first lover. She will send you to cuckold school.

Macinfries, ( other than your dog) you crack me up.

For Sahara, you have good insight and understanding into the situation I mentioned.

I was married before, to a gal who had no trouble being naked where other guys could look at her, but she always claimed it was an "accident" and that she was "so embarrassed" when it happened.

Once, while visiting another couple, they invited us into their hot-tub. We were all in swimsuits, but my wife claimed hers was uncomfortable, so she slipped it off under the water. Then when it was time to get out, she held a towel up in front of her as she did.

But, just before she was about to step out, she lost the towel and it fell into the water, leaving her completely naked before my friend. There she was, with her hairy pussy just inches away from his staring eyes.

The other wife quickly produced another towel and she covered herself and the women went into the house. My friend tried to apologize to me but I assured him it was not his fault and he had no reason to feel guilty. Then I asked him "So, what did you think?"

He was able to relax enough to say that my wife had the "European look", and when I asked what that meant, he explained that most european women do not trim their pubic hair, so that it may be thick and grow down their thighs and up onto their stomachs.

That said to me that he really had gotten a good look at my wife's pussy! I asked him if he liked women with "hairy pussies", and he admitted that it was his preference. Then I asked if his wife had a hairy pussy and he said "No, not like yours, but I wish she did!"

So, not only did he see my wife's pussy, he "showed" me his wife's pussy too, if only by talking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread