• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other men who have fucked my wife.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have a great interest, and maybe even an obsession, with the men who have fucked my wife, either before we were married, or since.

I like to talk with them and get as many details as they will share about when they fucked her. The one I have talked with the most is her first husband, who has given me many descriptions of their fuck-adventures.

Do any other men have similar interests in hearing other men tell about fucking their own wives?

I'd love to be able to talk with them. The problem is knowing who they are contacting them. Even her ex is out of state and I've never met the man, let alone know his phone number.

My wife is very closed to discussing any former lovers she has had:( which I find very exciting:D

Maybe you could give all the guys $1,000 plus an expensive bottle of wine and a letter profusely thanking them for giving your wife what you have been unable to give her. Gratitude personified. Afterall, they added value to your wife's life (and your marriage) - and you want your wife to have a wonderful life, RIGHT ?????

Bulls need some sort of payment because they spend a lot of time seducing your wife to "top-her-up" with "life force", to make her day feel much better.

And you need to reward your wife for being a much more exciting person from her top-ups. A cuck should continually look for ways to show his wife he appreciates her adopting the "lifestyle".

saraha said:
maybe you could give all the guys $1,000 plus an expensive bottle of wine and a letter profusely thanking them for giving your wife what you have been unable to give her.
roflmfao............

Id love to meet a few and also a few that met he girlfriend. Both apparently made a practice of going to clubs on weekends and picking up men and taking them back to the apartmet. Speaking of, tonight is her go out night. She is thinking of ( for lack of a better discription or term ) a short black sparkly skirt, nylons and heels. Looks great but maybe a little too dressy for a base military club..maybe?

I like talking to the men who fucked my wife very much. my wife's ex-boyfriend is in my MSN friend list and we talked a lot about the details of his fucking her. like how he used a dildo and how she blew his penis.

I know at least 3 of the guys who've fucked my wife before we got together. They live in the same area so I see them pretty regularly.

One of them is a good friend and a total deviant. He's now engaged to a very hot South Korean lady who I'd love to fuck.

I am fortunate in that being a submissive cuckold, and my wife gets off on humiliating me. I know many of her lovers personally and they are my buddies and some of my co workers. they get to fuck her more than I do. I love it.

Son of John said:
I have a great interest, and maybe even an obsession, with the men who have fucked my wife, either before we were married, or since.

I like to talk with them and get as many details as they will share about when they fucked her. The one I have talked with the most is her first husband, who has given me many descriptions of their fuck-adventures.

Do any other men have similar interests in hearing other men tell about fucking their own wives?

yes i no a few some idrink with .1 i work with .and 1 i no has and he dont no i no .have fun with him .it good to no how they think she fucks and what she likes from them

Son of John said:

You have no idea how many guys actually have that thing! Me too :D...

I know in person only 2 of my girl's exbfs (out of 11 or 12, don't remember exactly) but we aren't really friends so we don't talk...

Fortunately, my girl was very open and totally ok with telling me everything I wanted to know about her past, even sexual past, she told me every little things I wanted to know. I must admit that hearing about her sexual past was very exciting and arousing, her stories made me hard instantly...

Now, since the day my fiancee started to occasionally have sex with other guys, one of her lovers is our common good friend. I hang out with him from time to time and usually when he really gets in the mood (after a couple of beers :D) he tells me a lot about him fucking my girl...

In fact, I can hear all that from my fiancee but when a guy who personally fucks her tells me directly, it's way more exciting!

During sex I sometimes get my wife to tell me about her exploits before she met me. She was only 17 when we met (ahhh) but had already played around 4 times. My favourite is the time she and 2 girlfriends got off with some lads at (wait for it) a girl guide summer camp. Within 15 minutes of meeting them, all 3 girls were in a tent with cocks in their hands. It was the first time my wife had sucked a guy to completion - and yes she did swallow. On 2 occassions over the years we've bumped into 2 ex-boyfriends in the street and I've got extremely aroused while she exchaged smalltalk with them while blushing profusely. It was a massive turn-on knowing that the guy she was politely chatting to had been between her legs and tasted her.

Sue had fucked many guys we both worked with when we first started going together long ago. It was certainly something that influenced me/us in where we are today as even back then I remember feeling a level of excitement and arousal in knowing these other guys had truly "had" Sue. She was on the pill back then and to this day I still find it incredibly exciting that they'd all gone bare with her and that she'd let them all cum in her - but that WAS the norm back in the early 80's.

Now, I feel sort of a kinship with Don, her current lover. I'll be seeing him tomorrow night as they've invited me to come out with them. It is a very erotic feeling to hang with him and even some of his friends knowing they know he's also fucking Sue. I hope, over time that if Sue stays seeing him, that some of the tension between us will fade and we'll be able to talk more openly about it. It was a hoot hearing him say thank-you to me!

Users who are viewing this thread