Our 1st 3some with BILL EX

• Thread starterenuffznuff
  • Start date

enuffznuff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2010
So my gf proposed to BILL EX about a 3some and he said he was up for it, it took 2 weeks to arrange, but we got it done tonite, I was the oral he was the cock and she was the slut, I watch at first the two of them fucking and her sucking then he needed a brake and went down on her making her cum then she spent 15 minutes sucking his cock but he couldn't cum, she got on tope and I went down on her orally on her neck back and ass until she cam, the she went back to sucking his cock and I went down on her at the same time until she cam.

Round 2 was started by me and her in the bed and BILL EX watching as I went down on her getting her to cum, then he laid next to her and she started to suck on him while I gave her a neck message and after 15 minutes he cam in her mounth, I twiced used my fingers and got her off twice.

Over all a nice 3some

We just woke up and I got her excited and went down on her for some morning fun BILL EX is sleeping downstair so I kept whispering in her ear to go downstairs to him and just be with him this morning sucking and ficking him - mmmmm mmmmm nice while I do myself!! She has already said she has enjoyed this so much she can't wait to do it again - I want a whole weekend!!