Our Black Bull wants my husband to suck him

• Thread starterjennifer85_2007
  • Start date
It is the husbands duty.

I have been sucking the black lovers of my wife off since we first started. Of course, fluffing and cleaning are part of the lifestyle. My wife even encourages me to seek superior black men to service even on my own.

This is a open minded website. Everyone that are here should be as open minded as the website. If don´t this people should be leave and don´t try to impose your thoughts. Fantasies like that one of Jennifer85_2007 can or not be fullfilled depending of each part involved. There is no problem in want to see her husband sucking her black lover if it was consensual (even in a submissive way). There is nothing "gay" involved. This is a fantasy of a lot of married man. We think that only a few go deep on it but in the reality there are more than we think doing that. Jennifer think a lot about it but don´t change your mind because some people that doesn´t understand what is to have a real open marriage and a REAL sex life. Good luck and let us know if, when and how that happened.

get your bull to fuck you doggy style while your husband is underneath licking you clit.
when the bull is about to cum he pulls out and shoves his spurting cock all the way down hubbies sissy throat.
problem solved!

Tell him it would really please you if he would do it, and if he says no revoke his pussy and voyer rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
hot4it31 said:
get your bull to fuck you doggy style while your husband is underneath licking you clit.
when the bull is about to cum he pulls out and shoves his spurting cock all the way down hubbies sissy throat.
problem solved!

That is exactly what happened last weekend.

Tell him to put on his "Big Girl Panties and Deal With It" Its what you want and thats that

Interesting thread

I consider myself an open minded person, but I draw the line at anything that includes my performing homosexual acts, and that would include eating creampies in my opinion. I have nothing against anyone who does this, but it would be a dealbreaker for me.

One poster in this thread said there is nothing "gay" about sucking another man. Really? If sucking another man's penis is not gay, then what is?

Anyone who assumes that every husband on this board is secretly gay is simply wrong. One can be into this scene and have no overtly gay desires whatsoever.

Jennifer, so glad for you and your hub that this has happened, and the bull took care of the "details" by just pulling out of your pussy and plunging into hubby's mouth. If you care to, many of us would appreciate hearing a few more details of this event. Was hubby surprised? Turned on? Did the bull cum in his mouth and did hubby swallow? What was your reaction? Did it turn you on to see your hubby serve bull in this way?

A big fantasy for some (not all, as previous posts show) and a reality for a select few...so any details would be appreciated. Bravo for you and hub taking your BBC relationship to the next level.

So Jennifer how did your husband react?

not always an easy choice .many cucks would happily suck away and allow even more! but a few still feel it very unmanly and its mainly doing so in front of their wives. best to try and bring subject up and talk about it afew times first so you get teh feel for how he is responding. shyness can be overcome. man to man is probably the best way. when you think he may be ready try setting him up with the black lover only first making sure he is aware you wont come into room until he has at least had a suck for 5 mins at least. when he does try take his mind of ot a bit by having him fondle his balls ( not his own) etc so he has more than one thing to do at same time. it lessens the impact . reward him with sex etc later and make a big fuss . if no joy withold sexual favours for a while . it normally works well . dont forget to always compare him to the black bull and remark that though you lov ehim an d wil be teher for him always you simply need sexual satisfaction only a black bull can provide and he should be happy for you.

Reactions: cynful
My wife thought it was gay too. I then told her one time that I had "experimented" when I was single. Told her me and this guy started strokin to a DVD which then led to us sucking each other. I told her the dude was a lot more into it than I was, which was true. I really didn't enjoy it. She got "grossed out" about it. But then occasionally she would jokingly call me a cocksucker or gay. I would go along and laugh and even say yep I suck cock whenever I can. Then it spread to the bedroom....she would say she wished I would lick her pussy while she was being fucked. Then it became that she wanted me to suck her lover. Next thing you know she became obsessed with seeing me suck cock. Now she is dying to watch her lover fuck me...but I haven't agreed to that one. It sounds hot...I just don't think I could take the pain!

I think a woman could probably start out by just leaking it out bits and pieces. If the hubby starts seeing how turned on you are he may go for it. What I've learned is that something that seems "gay" can become hot as hell if a couple both are into it. Trust is VERY important. My wife loves that I suck cock...but it would kill her if I did it without her knowledge. I'm the same way. she can fuck whoever she wants as long as I know about it. She and I just trust each other implicitly.

Reactions: cynful
DWB any new adventures trying to add to my three dvd collection

jennifer85_2007 said:
we have been seeing a black man on a semi regular basis for about 10 months. Just recently he has stated that he wants my husband to suck him off in front of me. My husband is not bi and is very reluctant to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions to convince him to go ahead and suck him off.

wunderful wish iwas ur hubby

Yes, I have a suggestion. Jack off on your own face next time you get horny and leave your "pretend" wife out of it please.

????

These threads are big in here. I'm a white bull but i can speak for my black brethen, hell no! They don't want you sucking their cocks. Do you in fact have a wife? Have you recently examined your sexuality? So many gay white guys in these forums and chat rooms last couple years. You have fallen prey to the common disorder, white male emasculation. If you can't please your wife, let h er go. Maybe you should just accept your homosexuality? I'm not judging, just commenting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
whiteroads said:
DWB any new adventures trying to add to my three dvd collection

Maybe in June :)

When he is denied acess for about a month he will agree to anything...chasity is good thing to use. How did he like what happened?? i would love to be your hub you look so hot OMG...rick

eldoctor said:
These threads are big in here. I'm a white bull but i can speak for my black brethen, hell no! They don't want you sucking their cocks. Do you in fact have a wife? Have you recently examined your sexuality? So many gay white guys in these forums and chat rooms last couple years. You have fallen prey to the common disorder, white male emasculation. If you can't please your wife, let h er go. Maybe you should just accept your homosexuality? I'm not judging, just commenting :)

I am more of an observing, meaning I just find hearing everyones thoughts to be very interesting but I don't get into any of these activities offline. Having said that, both online and in face to face conversations with people that would be considered "bulls" more have said they would have a husband/bf suck them than have said no way. The #1 reason given is that it is an act of total submission and they get off on the power and from the wife seeing it or in many cases instigating it- meaning she is asserting power of husband/bf too.
Whether you are into it or not is none of my concern but I would say to each his own and march on.

jennifer85_2007 said:
We have been seeing a Black man on a semi regular basis for about 10 months. Just recently he has stated that he wants my husband to suck him off in front of me. My husband is not bi and is very reluctant to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions to convince him to go ahead and suck him off.

He needs to do a good job every time or else your black dude will think it is something with YOU and then he might find a more accomodating pussy to fuck.