Our Black Bull wants my husband to suck him

• Thread starterjennifer85_2007
  • Start date
Nothing wrong with sucking cock if that's what you want to do and you are comfortable in your own sexuality knowing you are straight, and just take it as a type of fetish. Don't worry about what society thinks or wants to label you as, if you know what you are. Just do what you want and don't worry about it.
I've never done it myself, but it's not to say I wouldn't if my wife wanted to see it. I'm sexual enough (perverted enough?) and open minded to just do something like that. It's a different type of sexual fun. Why let just the girls have that fun? if you are thinking about it, try it. You only live once.

once he let it happen he has to do what you want

Last edited by a moderator:
hi my names Denis from London we had a very similar situation. i at first refused to suck but once i was invited although i wasnt bi it played on my mind. Soon after i found i was getting a hard on whenever i saw his cock and went down on him. 6 months later i ended up on a Collar and leash performing for 2 blk gay friends of his. Ilive for black cock 24/7.

LondonCoupleUK said:
hi my names Denis from London we had a very similar situation. i at first refused to suck but once i was invited although i wasnt bi it played on my mind. Soon after i found i was getting a hard on whenever i saw his cock and went down on him. 6 months later i ended up on a Collar and leash performing for 2 blk gay friends of his. Ilive for black cock 24/7.

Denis,

Please start a thread and tell us about your experiences in great detail.

Thanks,
will

Have your husband read my post--Nervous about tonight. It tells the story I've traveled from reluctant to happy cocksucker. Tell him it doesn't make him bi, just kinky. I would also be more than happy to talk to him.

I would love for you to chat with him. He is still having problems with sucking this bull.

Contact me at Nashj99@yahoo and we'll set something up. I now feel I'm pretty qualified to tell him how good it is to suck black dick. Do you want him to or is just the Bull that wants it?

dirtywhiteboy said:
My wife thought it was gay too. I then told her one time that I had "experimented" when I was single. Told her me and this guy started strokin to a DVD which then led to us sucking each other. I told her the dude was a lot more into it than I was, which was true. I really didn't enjoy it. She got "grossed out" about it. But then occasionally she would jokingly call me a cocksucker or gay. I would go along and laugh and even say yep I suck cock whenever I can. Then it spread to the bedroom....she would say she wished I would lick her pussy while she was being fucked. Then it became that she wanted me to suck her lover. Next thing you know she became obsessed with seeing me suck cock. Now she is dying to watch her lover fuck me...but I haven't agreed to that one. It sounds hot...I just don't think I could take the pain!

I think a woman could probably start out by just leaking it out bits and pieces. If the hubby starts seeing how turned on you are he may go for it. What I've learned is that something that seems "gay" can become hot as hell if a couple both are into it. Trust is VERY important. My wife loves that I suck cock...but it would kill her if I did it without her knowledge. I'm the same way. she can fuck whoever she wants as long as I know about it. She and I just trust each other implicitly.

Could be my story.

Dinoo

So much bullshit in this thread, if the dude doesn’t want to suck cock then that should be the end of it. All this bull (no pun intended) about withholding sexual favours is a load of rubbish. The thought of sucking cock is not appealing to your hubby end of, oh and lol at people saying if you suck cock your not gay......yeah buddy sure.

I am always amazed at questions like this. It is an honor for me to have a Big Black Bull in my house. If he wants me to suck his dick, I suck his dick. And, yes, I have done it.

Tell your husband that he isn't in charge here. He has a duty to serve the Big Black Bull. And, he should be proud to do it.

29Webster said:
I am always amazed at questions like this. It is an honor for me to have a Big Black Bull in my house. If he wants me to suck his dick, I suck his dick. And, yes, I have done it.

Tell your husband that he isn't in charge here. He has a duty to serve the Big Black Bull. And, he should be proud to do it.

His ONLY duty is to preserve the marriage. Period.

All else is secondary, Lifestyle or not, too much pressure will spoil the fantasy, which is waht ALL of this is. None of it is real.

Where have you been all these years sword ??? Good Grief, sucking a Black Cock is not a fantasy, it is a pleasure.

He will enjoy the BBC experience once he feels the warmth of his black seed.

jennifer85_2007 said:
That is exactly what happened last weekend.

jennifer, you started this thread with a great question, and then somewhere in the middle you tell us something hot happened.

Tell us the details!
:feedback:

I am a white female whose husband wants me (as I do him) to truly experience our sexual desires. If my husband's desire was to suck a cock I would encourage him to do so. I am also sure that if it was my sexual desire for him to suck a cock we would have a reasonable conversation. I am positive that my husband is not bi or gay, but he may suck a cock once for me if I had the desire for him to do so. I have done things for him that are not my thing but our love is unconditional and we want each to live life to the fullest.

There are too many labels and hangups in society. If a couple is willing to share the wifes body with other men they seem to have open minds to begin with. There shouldn't any shame in doing something pleasurable,unless you're INTO feeling shame and humiliation,a sexual activity or experiment should not define who a person is. I told my wife I was Bi before we got married and she has never treated me like less of a man about it,I'm not feminine and don't consider myself a sissy or inferior over it, and I don't let it.or anyone, humiliate me. -Mayhem-

The Bull is Gay

Let's be honest here, any guy that wants another to suck him off is GAY! Pure and simple.

I can't believe he shows such disrespect

You are all idiots. Dont make your husband do what he doesnt want to do. You're lucky enough you're getting another penis on the side. Don't make him do it. Side with your husband.

zulu said:
Nope, the "bull" is gay! If a guy, ANY guy, wants to put his dick in another guy, HE IS A FAG! Period. And, he's pressuring another guy to do it. FAGOLA!

There are none so blind as those who will not see. As the backside is similar no matter what the sex, you could say that any man who likes anal sex is also gay. That reasoning is about as strong as your own