• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Black Bull wants my husband to suck him

• Thread starterjennifer85_2007
  • Start date
mhall said:
There are none so blind as those who will not see. As the backside is similar no matter what the sex, you could say that any man who likes anal sex is also gay. That reasoning is about as strong as your own
Wanting a guy to suck your cock is GAY. That dude is a FAGGOT. You can sugarcoat it and pronounce a bunch of psychobabble bullshit, but ANY GUY WHO WANTS ANOTHER GUY TO SUCK HIS DICK IS A FAG! PERIOD.

My cuck sucks off every black guy I have been with. I love watching him on his knees. It turns me on.

Iron Lee said:
We didn't realize you make the rules on human sexuality.
Being gay means being attracted to the same sex. They know in thier heart if they are gay or not. Sucking a cock, if you indeed are straight does not mean you are gay or bi, if you know you are in fact, not.
Cocksucking can be considered a fetish, or can just be experimentation / fun if you are straight.
Not everything is clear cut and one way or the other.
If you have listened to or read about some guys that have sucked cock, some of them are only attracted to the IDEA of sucking cock, and perhaps the cock itself.
The act of doing it is the fetish, an attraction to guys doesn't come into it, for some. For some it's a sexual act, and that's all. They are sexual (perverted?) enough to want to try it, and they do, and are comfortable with it because they know they are straight.
>Read more about human sexuality.

I didn't claim to make the rules, I was noting that the Black Master in question was not necessarily gay because he wanted the white husband to blow him, that he may have been doing it as a power thing more than a sexual one.

Yes, I have read about supposedly straight males sucking cock as a fetish and, sorry, if you enjoy sucking cock and seek to do it for the pleasure it gives you, you are at least bi. I suggest you go back and reread the books about sexuality. All of them, not just the one's that sort of support your fantasy.

Actually, if you would, please let me know of any that support your position, because I can't think of any that state that one can actively seek to perform homosexual acts for the singular purpose of enjoying the homosexual act and be 100% hetrosexual.

One could arguably suck cock as an act of submission, say in a Mistress/slave relationship wherein the Mistress commanded the slave to suck someone and he enjoyed the submission and humiliation aspects without actually enjoying the performance of the act itself and still claim his straight card.

If you want to make believe that you can enjoy being a cocksucker and desire sucking cock and still be 100% straight, that's fine with me. I just as soon admit I am bi because I do enjoy sucking cock just for the sake of sucking cock. Especially Black cock. Not into butt banging, but love sucking cock. Love eating pussy and fucking it too.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

Last edited by a moderator:
willsrvu said:
I didn't claim to make the rules, I was noting that the Black Master in question was not necessarily gay because he wanted the white husband to blow him, that he may have been doing it as a power thing more than a sexual one.

Yes, I have read about supposedly straight males sucking cock as a fetish and, sorry, if you enjoy sucking cock and seek to do it for the pleasure it gives you, you are at least bi. I suggest you go back and reread the books about sexuality. All of them, not just the one's that sort of support your fantasy.

Actually, if you would, please let me know of any that support your position, because I can't think of any that state that one can actively seek to perform homosexual acts for the singular purpose of enjoying the homosexual act and be 100% hetrosexual.

One could arguably suck cock as an act of submission, say in a Mistress/slave relationship wherein the Mistress commanded the slave to suck someone and he enjoyed the submission and humiliation aspects without actually enjoying the performance of the act itself and still claim his straight card.

If you want to make believe that you can enjoy being a cocksucker and desire sucking cock and still be 100% straight, that's fine with me. I just as soon admit I am bi because I do enjoy sucking cock just for the sake of sucking cock. Especially Black cock. Not into butt banging, but love sucking cock. Love eating pussy and fucking it too.

Don't get it twisted. I've never sucked cock, but if I ever want to try it, guess what? I am going to try it. I will STILL be straight, not bi or gay. I am not attracted to guys. I do consider myself as a "pervert"- very sexual, and if I want to do something sexual, I'll do it, without giving a fuck what anyone thinks or wants to label me as.
It's clear you have NOT read ANYTHING about sexuality at all, besides what you find on this website.
Again, things are not so clear and cut-and-dried, one way or the other. If you read anything at all you would know this. You simply cannot label someone as "bi" or "gay" for a guy wanting to suck a cock, or a girl wanting to lick a pussy.
You could go so far as to say you are gay for wanting to fuck your wife in the ass, or liking your ass licked or fucked, or, even watching your wife get fucked by another guy. We all know that is bullshit. It is all just sex, just fun.
You say you are bi, then great, that means you could go so far as to marry a guy. If not, you are not bi, because you are not fully attracted to guys.

do it

jennifer85_2007 said:
We have been seeing a Black man on a semi regular basis for about 10 months. Just recently he has stated that he wants my husband to suck him off in front of me. My husband is not bi and is very reluctant to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions to convince him to go ahead and suck him off.

bi males r hot do it

Iron Lee said:
Don't get it twisted. I've never sucked cock, but if I ever want to try it, guess what? I am going to try it. I will STILL be straight, not bi or gay. I am not attracted to guys. I do consider myself as a "pervert"- very sexual, and if I want to do something sexual, I'll do it, without giving a fuck what anyone thinks or wants to label me as.
It's clear you have NOT read ANYTHING about sexuality at all, besides what you find on this website.
Again, things are not so clear and cut-and-dried, one way or the other. If you read anything at all you would know this. You simply cannot label someone as "bi" or "gay" for a guy wanting to suck a cock, or a girl wanting to lick a pussy.
You could go so far as to say you are gay for wanting to fuck your wife in the ass, or liking your ass licked or fucked, or, even watching your wife get fucked by another guy. We all know that is bullshit. It is all just sex, just fun.
You say you are bi, then great, that means you could go so far as to marry a guy. If not, you are not bi, because you are not fully attracted to guys.

When you brought up human sexuality I assumed you meant in the accepted diagnostic sense as per the DSM, apparently you are simply throwing out theory. No problem, everyone can have as many opinions as they want.

We could argue this back and forth forever which would be a waste of everyone's time as we happen to actually agree that nothing is cut and dried and there is no actual black and white when it comes to sex or anything related to the human pysche. Well, except for interracial sex! Bad pun (Black and white sex) :D

For someone who claims to "consider myself as a "pervert"- very sexual, and if I want to do something sexual, I'll do it, without giving a fuck what anyone thinks or wants to label me as.", you certainly seem worried that someone might think you aren't straight if you decided to suck a cock.

Also odd that, after reaming my ass for having the opinion that anyone indulging in both hetrosexual and homosexual sex is bi, you decide to set the parameters of what bi is dependent on whether or not one is willing to marry a member of the same sex. Talk about the pot calling the kettle!

I will leave the semantics to you as you are clearly more qualified than I. Besides, I think I will adopt your claim for myself as I have been told I cannot claim to be a faggot as faggots love to both suck cock and get ass fucked and as much as I love to suck cock, I'm not really crazy about having my butt reamed. So, I guess I will just have to claim to be a straight white male that likes to suck Black cock as a fetish.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion,

I have sucked their cocks

I now enjoy sucking off hung black men and even getting fucked in the ass

I wish my wife would play let alone ask me to suck cock.

The thing that gets me about all the labeling BS is how it's driven by the extremes rather than the norm.

If being 100% homosexual with total abhorrence for the opposite sex is the one extreme and 100% hetrosexual with total abhorrence of the same sex is the polar opposite with 100% bisexuality in the middle, doesn't it stand to reason that the majority of people are actually some degree of bisexual with a preference toward either the same or opposite sex?

To me, someone that is at either end of the spectrum is missing out on a lot of good sex.

It's sad that the average person doesn't accept the sexual feelings they have for either the same or opposite sex, as the case may be, and just denounce the polar extremes for their bigoted positions. If they did, we wouldn't be dealing with this crap or things like the gay marriage debate.

Believe me, a lot of gay guys are just as hetrophobic as straight guys are homophobic, or posing! I know a lot of supposedly gay guys that are hot for my wife and say if we're ever interested in a three way let them know, BUT don't say anything in front of their friends because they're afraid of losing their "gay card".

I guess until we tire of electing self righteous politicians that expound "family values" while sucking dick in men's rooms and religious leaders that preach love thy neighbor while they're doing it in the biblical sense, we will just have to put up with this bullshit.

Suck dick, eat pussy, get head and fuck each others brains out every which way while you can- this ain't a dress rehearsal and you don't get a second chance, so make it count.

Climbing off soap box.

Peace, love, sex & drugs,

wish

My GF and i have done a few 3somes. She likes it when we suck cock together. I want to do one with BBC and if it takes me suck him off (even to the point of cumming in my mouth) I would do it. It would be that hot that i would do most anything she wanted.

My ex wife had several black lovers, one guy she worked with and dated for over a year was quite insistent from the off that I suck his cock on demand. His way of showing who was in charge of the situation I guess. No complaints from me though!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and old fred
Honey, You have yourself a queer one there

jennifer85_2007 said:
We have been seeing a Black man on a semi regular basis for about 10 months. Just recently he has stated that he wants my husband to suck him off in front of me. My husband is not bi and is very reluctant to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions to convince him to go ahead and suck him off.

do it i would

Some guys don't want you to suck their cock, even though they just fucked your wife. Likewise, I'm sure not all cuckolds want to suck the guy who just fucked their wife. I know why I like it to suck. I never started by thinking about doing it, it just happened. I have a small penis and often dreamed about what it must be like to have a big cock, especially when I knew my wife had other lovers. I became obsessed with wanting to just feel one in my hand. I got the opportunity to hold one and I didn't object when the guy pushed my face down to his crotch. I opened my mouth and took it, without any thought of being gay. I like the feeling of obligation. I enjoy paying homage to his big cock and treating it with proper respect and service. I never began to satisfy my wife the way her lovers do. If they allow me, I show them my gratitude and respect with my mouth. I know that I'm not their equal when it comes to fucking my beautiful wife. I willingly accept being subservient to them.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and littlecucky
call me i will always suck off a black dick for you

you suck it first then after a minute tell him to have a go for 10 seconds then tak eover for a minute.swap again but have him such for a full minute then swap withing 5-6 mins he will accept doing it.thne when he is sucking him just walk away and leave him to it.
dont coem back until called. after 1st time it gets very easy .ih he feels shy in your compant have him suck cock without you watching .

Reactions: littlecucky
subhubjon said:
Some guys don't want you to suck their cock, even though they just fucked your wife. Likewise, I'm sure not all cuckolds want to suck the guy who just fucked their wife. I know why I like it to suck. I never started by thinking about doing it, it just happened. I have a small penis and often dreamed about what it must be like to have a big cock, especially when I knew my wife had other lovers. I became obsessed with wanting to just feel one in my hand. I got the opportunity to hold one and I didn't object when the guy pushed my face down to his crotch. I opened my mouth and took it, without any thought of being gay. I like the feeling of obligation. I enjoy paying homage to his big cock and treating it with proper respect and service. I never began to satisfy my wife the way her lovers do. If they allow me, I show them my gratitude and respect with my mouth. I know that I'm not their equal when it comes to fucking my beautiful wife. I willingly accept being subservient to them.

Well said!

my Hub steven cleans me and all the others in our group regardless of sex and age

maybe sit him down and tell him you will help him suck your masters cock

Users who are viewing this thread