• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our cuckold lifestyle

• Thread starterLadynsniffer
  • Start date

Ladynsniffer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2010
My beautiful wife, Queen L, has chosen this message board to begin writing her thoughts about our cuckold marriage and lifestyle. She's asked me to modify stories I have written and post them here. It will take some time for me to do this but meanwhile I wanted to make an introduction so you will understand the context of my stories.

Queen L and I believe we are true "soul mates." We met via an internet dating site, about a decade ago, that catered to Domme women and submissive men. We exchanged emails and photos and felt a very strong connection between us. Within only a week or so we made plans to meet and from that moment on we have developed a powerful relationship that included marriage. It is stronger and more robust today than at any time in our past.

My wife needed a submissive man like me to adore and worship her (she is a LEO after all). She admitted to me that she has always been a cheater. Before she even knew about Domme women and submissive men, she intuitively would create relationships with weak males who would support her. Meanwhile, since the sex with these men was usually very unsatisfactory, she would secretly find an Alpha male who could satisfy her lustfulness. She also had this almost sadistic part of her that enjoyed teasing her submissive men and denying them sex. It wasn't until we met that she could put names to her very natural lifestyle, Cuckolding and Domme/sub (some call it Female Led Relationships or FLR).

Marcus had a lifelong need to submit to women. His sex life was pathetic and he had become a wanker. I went through three failed marriages to women who cheated on me and ultimately were so dissatisfied with me sexually they divorced me. I felt I was the ideal man to help my Queen L enjoy a cuckolding lifestyle that would be very satisfying for both of us. When we first met and she looked at my tiny penis and testicles she said it looked like a five year old's package. It turned her off sexually just to look at my genitals. But, when I worshipped her as a Goddess, especially her ass, and when I put all my efforts in to satisfying her with my tongue, she was very turned on to me sexually.

Today, we live this lifestyle every day. Queen L loves me very much and we have a great life together. I will admit the transition from Fantasy to reality has been very rough on me emotionally. I am so in love with her and I lust for her so much that I often wish I could be her Alpha male lover. She has helped me deal with these emotions and I thank her for that. Queen L has had several lovers since I have known her. Several years ago, KJ, came in to our lives. He and Queen L have a very powerful sexual relationship. This year, their "feelings" for one another have gotten stronger. They are exclusive to one another and we talk often about the three of us living together.

We had an opportunity the first week of May to all go to Maui, HI on vacation. It was our first opportunity to live as a wife with two husbands. It was truly an amazing experience. We are, at this very time, making this last transition from fantasy to reality. I want to be honest with you. What we are doing is not easy. But, so far, it is worth the effort.

marcus

Sarah,

We are ready for this move. But, he has to prove himself as a husband outside of the bedroom too. We have a trip to Jamaica if he proves himself worthy of our committment to him.

Ladysniffer and Queen L,

I suggest being cautious about inviting your lover (Queen L) to move into your home and live with you. Most men are territorial about their own homes, probably including you (Ladysniffer), even if you don't think you are. Thus, having your lover (Queen L) "permanently" in your home is a lot different from him being a lover you spend a lot of time with. I suspect it's a prescription for conflict and trouble.

—Custer

Sounds like a King asking young men to jump through hoops to prove their worthiness to having the hand of the Princess.......hoopla !

I look forward to progress reports.........might she consider several lovers to find who is the best hoop jumper, and most worthy of her hand?

Nothing like a bit of competition to bring out the best efforts in the lover under test.

She belittles your small cock yet her fat body is ok? I don't get it...

jmexpat said:
She belittles your small cock yet her fat body is ok? I don't get it...

...in which case, our relationship would never work for you. But, it does work for the three of us.

marcus

Great reply Ladynsniffer! Why is it that the posters who make fun of other members perceived physical imperfections never seem to include a picture of themselves?

HI, Like your post. Keep us updated. What website did you meet on??

We met through Alt.Com. This site has its good and bad days. It was a very good day when I saw her ad and replied.

marcus

Users who are viewing this thread