• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our first time at a Lifestyle club in Miami

• Thread starteralexcindy1978
  • Start date

Is she going to sleep around on me if I don't keep going with this?

• Yes

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Could be

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

alexcindy1978

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My wife and I are very busy professionals and with two kids it is hard to have fun. We have been married for seven years and about a year ago, we were in bed having sex and started talking about previous relationships. Then, I asked her how her former lovers were in bed... she said that she would not tell me cause I would get mad... I have to admit, I used to be very jealous in my late teens and even through my twenties, but not that night.

I found myself getting aroused at my wife's stories. It seems she had a past I did not know anything about. The more she spoke, the harder I got.

In fact, it gets me hard writing about it. I have to tell you, my wife (as you can tell by the photos) is very hot and sexy. She takes good care of her body. She is 27, we met when she was 18 and I was 21. We have had an on and off relationship from the start.

Anyway, every since that time a year ago, whenever we have sex... I would talk about how I would love to see her suck another guy's cock in front of me or even fuck him while I watch. We even started talking about a possible threesome with another guy.

She's very receptive to the idea and more than willing to do that for me. In fact, she cums to the idea each and every time.

To make a long story short... Whenever we have gone out to night clubs, I have let her dance with other men and even feel them up, as they have felt her up on the dance floor. That's particular turn on.

The other night, we went out and she drank a little too much and just when we were going home I asked her if she wanted to go to another place. "What place she said?" I told her a sex club and she said, much to my surprise, let's go!

I did not know what do do... driving to the place, I must admit I had second thoughts about going.... but as my hand caressed the inside of her leg and up to her panties. I knew she was hot for the idea.

She was wearing a very short skirt, high heels and a tight shirt unbuttoned, so that it showed her beautiful, perfect tits.

I must admit, we were a little nervous when we got there. We were put at ease as soon as we walked in there. I was expecting to find 'three's company rejects'... and though I'm sure they were there, I did not see them. The ages ranged from the early twenties to the 40s, but then again it was about 2 a.m.

The place was just like a night club anywhere else in the world, except a bit larger. There is a dance floor and a bar hugging all sides of the place. Then there is another room in the back where they play a dancier type of music (The main bar was playing hip-hoppish dance music and some reggaeton).

Then, in another part of the club, there is a place where people can get towels and put their clothes in lockers, to access yet another part of the club. In there, you can find a room with several couches and bedrooms all around this area. The lighting in there is dim, but not dim enough where you can't see. Some of the rooms are private and others are open.

The wife was wearing a pink bra and a g-string. The towel was covering her bottom half. I was just wearing the towel as we walked into this area.

Immediately, my eyes caught other couples and single men. Some guys were huddled in a room in the corner and my curiosity got the best of me. I took my wife by the hand and proceded to get close to the room. We got as far as the door.

From the door, we could see this beautiful woman on her knees pleasuring about 3 guys at the same time. She was on her knees. It was a wild scene. Some guys were greeting my wife with fulll erections. She pretended not to notice...

At any rate, just then something moved my stomach and I told my wife to sit on one of the couches and not do anything until I got back from the bathroom.

I must have taken about 15 minutes at the most. When I got back, I found a group of about 10 people or more surrounding the same couch, where I had left the wife.

She was sitting there while two guys were sitting beside her. She had her hands on their cocks and they were sucking on her tits, her legs were open and they were playing with her pussy. Other guys around her were jerking off to the scene.

A nervousness came over me and instead of watching the show, my first impulse was to grab her by the hand and take her away from there.

I asked her why she had done that and she said this guy came over and since she did not know the rules started touching her and he called over a buddy of his and then they both started on her. In retrospect, it is a good thing I only took about 15 minutes.

Next, we went to a couples room and there was a Roman orgy going on in there, sans Caligula's white horse.

We stayed in there a while and then walked out to find a black guy sitting on that same couch. I sat on one side and she sat in the middle. He was naked and had a good body. Almost immediately, her hand found his cock and began to stroke it. While she did this, I opened her legs and was surprised to find her very soaked panties to the side and her pussy boiling hot.

He started to finger her while he sucked on one of her nipples... I felt her cumming very hard...

She then stood up and pulled me from the couch and told me she wanted to go home.... she insisted she had not cummed, but I knew better.

We left the place and fucked like never before when we got home.
I am afraid we have reached the point of no return.

Hoping to take the next step.

Does anyone have advice to give me? Am I on the right path... This is something we both want. I just don't know how it will affect our relationship from here on out...

----------------------
I had been nagging my wife to go to a lifestyles club in Miami and she would always say "no way."

Attachments

• hotcindy6.jpg
    hotcindy6.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 663
  • cindysboobs2.jpg
    cindysboobs2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 368
  • hotcindy1.jpg
    hotcindy1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 542
  • alexycindyhalloween.jpg
    alexycindyhalloween.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 805
great story

hey that was a great story...your wife is sexy and your lucky that she is willing to go to that club! My fiance and i live in south florida and i have been trying to get her to go to one but she thinks it will be all old ppl and is slightly nervous of the idea as well. We are prettty much in the same boat as you guys were, although we have had a threesome with another guy before. Anyways which club did u attend...im interested....

Reactions: toolman2c
Yes

a very resounding yes she's a very fine sexy petite lady and i would love to watch her getting stretched

Reactions: toolman2c
sounds to me like you were at Velvet baby!! - fun place, huh?? you're almost there... you have her being groped and fingered already.. almost there.. be patient and keep her needs first.. I would love to hear more and possibly speak some time.. I'm in S. Fl, too!! MASTERslutTrainer@yahoo.com

alexcindy1978 said:
I have to tell you, my wife (as you can tell by the photos) is very hot and sexy. "

She is indeed very beautiful , but tell her to ditch the cap in the fourth pic. My granddad had one of these during WW2 in 1942, and I am really ashamed of it, how anyone can wear one voluntarily I can't understand..

My first wife and I met in college. We were both sexually adventurous but while I was a willing practitioner she was into fantasy at first--hell I popped her cherry. One night after a party at a friend's house we and another couple sat with our hosts and began discussing our sexual practices and fantasies.

Not long into the evening we left theory behind and got into applied practice. My fiance stripped and danced for us, which resulted in five more people stripping and encouraging her to give lap dances to all.

Steve, our host, had a long uncut dick that rubbed Nola's pussy hair as she danced and swayed in front of him. His wife Shelly and I scooted over to them both for a better view and to get involved in the action. Shelly rubbed Steve's cock into Nola's slit as I pushed her hips down toward him for better contact. She dropped her cunt around him and took him all the way to his balls as Shelly and I watched.

Nola developed a taste for cuckolding me, and for displaying my oversized erection to interested parties--as well as publically using it. We were together for about five years and parted due to career decisions.

Shelly began stroking my hard on as I flicked her clit whle we watched our better halves fuck like bunnies. Behind Shelly Charlie was eating his wife Elaine as they watched the four of us.

Steve was the first to pop a nut and we could see his come run from Nola's pussy. That sent me over the edge and I spewed my load onto Shelly's hands. Elaine then shoved Charlie's face off her crotch and told him to clean up Nola's cunt and Shelly's hands--which he promptly did.

Elaine straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock while Charlie was eating Nola. She rode me until my second load shot into her shaved box. I was too interested in watching Elaine's huge tits bounce in my face to notice anything else for a few minutes. When Elaine raised off of me she immediately squatted over Charlie's face until he had licked up my deposit.

This was my first experience with this entire sexual genre. For the next two years the six of us would gather from time to time and throw out our inhibitions for an evening or a week-end. Charlie must have swallowed a gallon of come, eventually Steve and I ate our share as well. Charlie had a tiny cock that both Nola and Shelly had taken into all three of their recepticals in sympathy at one time or another, but I never saw his wife do more than jack him off a few times.