• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our first time

• Thread startershortstop
  • Start date

shortstop

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2010
I had often asked my wife to try a bigger cock but for years she refused. Eventually a friend came into our lives who she was obviously attracted to. I asked again if she would like to try and mentioned that I had seen him at the gym in the shower and he was huge. We invited him round for tea and had a few drinks, to give her a chance to bring up the subject I took the dog for a walk before bed. When I got home the living room was empty and the TV off. I assumed that he had gone home so locked up and went to bed only to find them in the bedroom. She was on her knees sucking him and compare4d to me he was massive. We all got on the bed but I was almost cumming straight away so she told me to get off and he took her. My heart was pounding watching them and seeing her legs up and straining for it all. Eventually I went into the spare room and lay listening to them, she was making noises I had never heard before. Eventually he went home and I got to have my go. She was the biggest I have ever felt and soaking wet. I don't think she even felt me. This was the first of many men after that.

shortstop said:
I had often asked my wife to try a bigger cock, but for years she refused. Eventually a friend came into our lives whom she was obviously attracted to. .... This was the first of many men.

That's very cool. Thanks for your post, Shortstop.

Nice one shortstop - sexy little story, and a very sexy lady by the sounds of it :)

sounds great shortstop. Thanks for sharing.

Melanie and ryan

My heart pounds everytime I see another man fucking my wife....yesterday I watched for two hours and by the end of it I could hear my hear beating in my chest.

Don't stop

Keep the stories coming. We want to hear them.

shortstop said:
I had often asked my wife to try a bigger cock but for years she refused. Eventually a friend came into our lives who she was obviously attracted to. I asked again if she would like to try and mentioned that I had seen him at the gym in the shower and he was huge. We invited him round for tea and had a few drinks, to give her a chance to bring up the subject I took the dog for a walk before bed. When I got home the living room was empty and the TV off. I assumed that he had gone home so locked up and went to bed only to find them in the bedroom. She was on her knees sucking him and compare4d to me he was massive. We all got on the bed but I was almost cumming straight away so she told me to get off and he took her. My heart was pounding watching them and seeing her legs up and straining for it all. Eventually I went into the spare room and lay listening to them, she was making noises I had never heard before. Eventually he went home and I got to have my go. She was the biggest I have ever felt and soaking wet. I don't think she even felt me. This was the first of many men after that.
Nice ... I luv my wife have a huge load of cum, and me fucking her on top of his load!

I'd love to have my wife restrict me to condoms or no sex for at least a whole month so they could be together. A real man that has a body that is ripped and or a penis that is as much as she could handle take her to our bedroom again and again. Maybe anal sex because that has always been off limits for me. It would be so cool if she had a lover that claimed a day or week or month that she was his sex slave. Maybe a permanent position or time of day or tattoo or piercing that would claim ownership of my wife. 

I can certainly identify with the feelings this writer was having while watching this other guy fuck his wife. I have been there a few times myself, and believe me, there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to compare with the thrill of watching another guy taking his sexual pleasure from my own wife's naked body!

My message to guys like this is "Fuck my wife!!!"

It is important that your wife knows what your fantasies are, so when she talks to her frienship group she can ask questions and probe into what they get up to. A wife will often "do new things" if her friends are getting up to mischief and enjoying it a lot.

A wife needs to know "she has permission if the opportunities come her way".

Friends can change

Saraha said:
It is important that your wife knows what your fantasies are, so when she talks to her frienship group she can ask questions and probe into what they get up to. A wife will often "do new things" if her friends are getting up to mischief and enjoying it a lot.

A wife needs to know "she has permission if the opportunities come her way".

Or you may find that her friends change as she more openly becomes your cuckoldress. By 5 years into our marriage practically all my wife's friends had changed so they were either single sluts or similarly, cuckoldresses.

She wanted to keep the company of other women who parted their legs as easily as she did.

Cheating Wives vs my GF

My GF has so many wemon friends that are either cheating on their husbans with one offs or they have a BF. One of my GF friends she tells everything to I even talk with her about the HOT WIFE life style and she is so jealous that I let my GF play, she is all the tim saying how hot it is! It so helped my GF continue on with this lifestyle!

Watching

Cuckold Mick is so right about your heart pounding. I filmed my wife and one of her lovers in our bedroom. I had never seen him before as she usually visited his place. He had no idea I knew, let alone was watching. I was on the back patio with a bottle of scotch and a video camera set up. I could hear them in the living room through the "mic" but when he walked into the bedroom with her I got so excited I was almost sick. She rolled him onto his back when she sucked him so that I could see the size of his cock. It seemed to go on for hours, untill I was almost wishing it would end.

Users who are viewing this thread