• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Future

• Thread starterdavid4566
  • Start date

david4566

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2013
So I have been on this forum for awhile now after I realized I wanted my wife to be with another man. I just wanted to share what has happened thus far. Since we began talking about her being with other people, she has been with three guys. Two were sort of a short fling but one has really gotten her attached. They have been together for a bit now and she actually admitted she loves him and even wants him to move with us when I get back to the states. I think it would work out well and she made it sound like she wants him around the rest of our lives. Has anyone else turned out like this? Just looking to see how other people have done something like this.

If she wants to yes she can.

Sound a hot experience but have you considered how it will work? Will she sleep only with him and share her affections only with him? If so that will make you like a teenager lodger or son who only masturbates while the grown-ups have sex? What happens if she only wants to be with him; marry him - How would that make you feel?

Ya the plan is she only has sex with him but we will see what happen. If she wants to marry him I can stay

Anybody else>?

Congrats!

Good on you!

my wife has been a hotwife for a little less than 4 years. she had 3 lovers. The last one is the only she had a "relationship" with, which has been going on "on & off" for about three years. The dynamics of the relationship has changed over time; in general she is uncomfortable with the open marriage arrangement, but unable to pick one of us.

He occasionally stays at our house when our daughter is not home, in november he spent a whole week, which was quiet and experience for the three of us.

How did that week go?

It is really a complex situation, will try to explain it briefly. Her boyfriend is very dominant alpha male type and in the beginning of their relationship he always wanted to demonstrate that. I eventually got used to it and played along, but my wife has never liked it. For the last year or so I rarely get to spend time with both of them. So that week was an anniversary gift from my wife, where i got to see them together few times.

Users who are viewing this thread