• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our home videos - tell us what you think

• Thread startermidnitmad
  • Start date
did he cum on her face?

Came on her face, chest, in her cunt and ass.

very hot

where can i see the vid

Your wife looks like one good fuck - she's gat a big nigga cock sized cunt. Are you lucky enough to hit that after the niggas are through stretching that cunt and filling it up with the nigga cum and seed. If she lets you fuck her after it must be some good pussy you getting - i hope. Tell me does she take it in tha ass?

excellent pic

Cunt lips gripping

They did grip it good. Her pussy was red and swollen after. We started with condoms but I knew she would agree to go without soon. One came off inside her cunt. We fished that one out then she just went bareback and during her next orgasm yelled "I fucking hate condoms". We would take turns just continuously fucking her that night.

Talk about holding a thought! Welcome back Midnit, hope Holywell wasn't holding his breath waiting for your response.

Cycles

Lol, we go through cycles of what turns us on.

mov file

short clip of kim playing

Attachments

• k2b.mov.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 318
This is a HOT photo!

60781d1241108370-our-home-videos-tell-us-what-you-think-k12v.jpg

Yeah, she was really getting reamed out right then. Love the expression on her face. He would slide into her, stroke her in and out then bam bam bam real hard and fast, then slow again. She never knew when the slamming would come next.

adrianarmstrong said:
This is a HOT photo!

60781d1241108370-our-home-videos-tell-us-what-you-think-k12v.jpg

very fucking hot

Out of this world so good to view real cuckolding

What a wife you have
And the pics are so hot

Can you ost more?

Has she been fcuked again?

Users who are viewing this thread