Our Honeymoon

• Thread starterwhtcuckold
  • Start date

whtcuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
When Tabatha and I finally got married she told me that she wanted to go to Jamaica on our honeymoon instead of New York like we had planned. She told me her girlfriends had told her of some clubs down there that she would like. I should have saw the writing on the wall when she said she and not we.
After she changed our plans and I exchanged our tickets for ones to Jamaica we were off. First though she had to get some new clothes and a couple of new bikinis, that were so small it looked like she had nothing on. Her girlfriends had taken care of our hotel bookings for us.
When we landed we caught a cab to the hotel and I saw the cabbie , who was black, looking at her legs he smiled at her as she asked him about a club her girlfriends had told her about. He smiled at her and told her sure he knew where it was and he would be happy to take us there tonight after we had checked in and gotten settled.She told him that was great and I swear it looked like she had spread her legs more so he could see up her short dress. He told her it would be his pleasure as he handed her his number to call when were ready to go to the club.
As she was taking a bath she called me in and had me shave her pussy for her and told me to lay out her short black dress for her. She also had me put her garter and some thong panties but no bra.
As we were eating I noticed that there were quite a few black men in the restraunt and Tabatha was eating up the looks she was getting. The waiters looked like they all worked out alot. They asked Tabatha if she was going to be taking advantage of the gym while she was there and she smiled and told them of course she was. When we were finished eating she asked the waiters where she could get a phone to call the cab to take us to the club. They smiled when she told them the club name and told us they would see us there.
When we got to the club I noticed that it was full of black men and white women and about 8 or 9 white men sitting at tables watching their wifes or girlfriends dancing with the black men. We got a table and almost as soon as we sat s blsck man came and asked Tabatha to dance and of course she agreed as I dont dance so well.When they got back to the table she told me to go and get her and James a drink as I got up to go get them they sat down. When I got back I noticed that one of his hands was under the table and she was flushed . She said that she had to go to the restroom and took her time getting up and left James and I alone. When she got back I saw her put something into her pocketbook. He asked her to dance again. After about 3 fast songs a slow one came on and I expected her to come back to the table but she just melted into his arms. After that song some more fast ones came on and I lost sight of them for almost 30 minutes.
When she got back to the table she gave me a big kiss that tasted different and asked if I was ready to go back to the hotel as she was worn out. When we got back to the room I saw that she had no panties on as she stripped out of her clothes she saw me looking at her as she sat on the bed she motioned for me to come to her as she spread her legs. She told me to get to my knees and look at her pussy real good. It was swollen and red and looked to be leaking she told me to lick her as she saw how hard I was getting. She said I know that you want it so baby give me what you and I both want. I looked at her and knew I was lost as I put my mouth over her pussy.

Hope you liked the story. So let me know if you want to hear more. thanks

Reactions: Geglu
nice story
simple and 'understated'

Great story Keep going What happened the next day?

Nice story,what did the cum taste like,did it smell?????

Simple and sweet (or was it salty?)...loved it!