• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our long-term cuckold marriage

• Thread starterold Timer
  • Start date

old Timer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2012
I have read stories posted on this forum for quite a while, and finally decided to post the true story about my wife and me and our marriage of well over twenty years. I have been her cuckold for most of that time.

Cindy and I got married shortly after we graduated from college. I knew that she had numerous sex partners before we got married, but that was not an issue for me. That just meant that she was experienced and adventurous. I was not then thinking about whether she would ever fuck another man. Those thoughts started a number of months after we got married. I, on the other hand, was very inexperienced, having been with just one other girl besides Cindy.

We were both into fitness in college, and soon after marriage we joined a fitness club. We met a number of folks there, and began to be particularly friendly with one of the other members, a guy, who Cindy described as “really hot”. Jim was a bit older than the two of us, not married, about 6ft tall and very muscular. Having seen him in the shower in the locker room, I knew that he was larger than I am, and told Cindy that. She did not make any comment then, but clearly heard me.

At this point our sex life was not great. I was consistently ejaculating prematurely and never brought Cindy to orgasm. Although she tried to hide it, she was obviously disappointed in what was going on, and I fully realized that I was not living up to expectations.

If there is interest, I’ll continue on. . .

Please continue

I certainly think it would be the correct thing to do. But only if YOU wish to share your adventures with US. okdeacon :D

At this point, I had never heard the term “cuckold” or “hotwife”, but I knew that if Cindy and I continued with things as they were, she would be looking for someone to be her “fuck-buddy”, would have an affair where she was emotionally involved, or just divorce me. I love her very much, and wanted her to feel free to enjoy her sexuality, so I pretty much decided that the only way to continue to be part of her life was to find someone who would satisfy her sexually. I felt that I was not that person. I knew nothing of the methods of dealing with premature ejaculation, and while I have since learned of them, well, it’s a bit too late. And while this was not an easy realization for me, I began to lay plans to get Cindy and Jim screwing.

I started by suggesting to Cindy that we ask Jim to get some coffee with us after our session at the fitness club. When I first suggested this, Cindy seemed reluctant. I think that she was concerned about being attracted to Jim a bit too much. I persisted a bit, acting like I had no clue that there was any sexual attraction there. After several suggestions, Cindy agreed. It was a lot easier with Jim. He agreed to meet for coffee right away. I know that he had no idea what I had planned, and to be truthful, I did not have step by step plans laid out; just the hope that Cindy would be willing to let things go to the point that she became sexually satisfied.

The first time we went to the coffee shop was a bit awkward. But more about that next time.

keep going

Please keep posting, old Timer! You're bound to have a wealth of experience and information that could be valuable to all. 20+ years with anybody, regardless of lifestyle, is something to be respected.

You know how to tease us with that introduction - I am sure than other women want you to continue as much as I wish you to.

I am pleased that you decided to take control of the situation with a pre-emptive strike to save your marriage woes over prem-ejaculation. You obviously loved your wife to make sure she got a sex top-up, many guys would not have had sufficient maturity to act bodly like you did.

old Timer said:
At this point, I had never heard the term “cuckold” or “hotwife”, but I knew that if Cindy and I continued with things as they were, she would be looking for someone to be her “fuck-buddy”, would have an affair where she was emotionally involved, or just divorce me. I love her very much, and wanted her to feel free to enjoy her sexuality, so I pretty much decided that the only way to continue to be part of her life was to find someone who would satisfy her sexually.

Sounds like you're a good man...

old Timer said:
.... I began to lay plans to get Cindy and Jim screwing. The first time we went to the coffee shop was a bit awkward.

Hey, you and Cindy had to get acquainted with him somehow. The important thing was, you took the first step...

old Timer said:
But more about that next time.

Please continue to continue...

Coffee Shop & Later

Thank you for the kind comments. I will continue.

Jim was really friendly, outgoing, charming and was a perfect gentleman. He asked both of us about our interests and listened carefully to our answers and responded with funny stories about himself. During the entire time Cindy was nervous. During the conversation I made some comment about not having had many dates before Cindy and I got together, and Cindy turned beet-red. She gave short answers to all of Jim’s questions, and was just very ill at ease. After all this time, most of the particulars escape me, but it was, at least for me, a bit uncomfortable. As we got up to leave, Jim asked if we could get together again next week. Without looking at Cindy, I immediately replied with an enthusiastic “yes”. I was not absolutely sure what was going on with Cindy, but I had worked too long on setting things up to let this end so quickly.

When we got in the car I asked Cindy what she thought of Jim. She was not at all forth-coming. She said things like “He was OK”, and “We have too much going on to waste 30 minutes after our work-out in a coffee shop.” I recognized that she did not want to talk about it, and didn’t push it. I finished the conversation with something like “Well, I thought he was great! I’m glad we’ll go out with him again next week.”

It was several days later, after another inadequate performance on my part in bed that I brought the subject up again. “I’m looking forward to getting together with Jim.” Was my first comment. Cindy, who normally never said, at that point, anything negative about my sexual performance, said something like “I bet he satisfies his partners better than you do.” Perhaps this was an opening. “What do you mean?” I acted like it was not obvious. “Never mind” “No, I want to know”. “I never orgasm with you. NEVER.” I needed to be careful here. “Would you like to see if you did with someone else?” At that point, Cindy broke down sobbing.

More later

When Cindy finally calmed down enough to say something, she said “That’s not what I’m talking about, but don’t you think I’ve been tempted?” I stayed quiet. “I want you to lick my pussy for starters.” “You never told me.” I said quietly. “Do I have to tell you everything?” She sounded angry, and what she said next proved it: “And as far as someone else, at the coffee shop the other day, I just couldn’t get the image of Jim’s big cock out of my mind. You just HAD to tell me he was big, didn’t you? And with you smaller than the others I’ve known.”

“With you in charge of sex in our marriage, I’m going to go crazy being frustrated – never coming.” “I understand. I understand. What can we do?” “I don’t know, but you’re going to be going down on me for starters.” This was the first time that Cindy had been so bossy. She was starting to take charge. Things had not gone as I had planned, and I was not sure how I felt about it. Even when I set up the meeting with Jim, I had made the choice. I had convinced Cindy, and she had gone along. And as far as licking her pussy – I wasn’t too sure about that. I knew that it was something that she wanted, and I did want, more than anything else to please her, so I would do it. Little did I know then how much I would learn to love licking her pussy.

Thank god for inadequate men like yourself. Without you us bulls would be out of a job LOL

Thank you for your continued comments and interest.

We had another conversation or two that week. Cindy wanted to know why I was so interested in getting together with Jim. I told her part of the truth, and said that I thought that we might like to have some more friends. She then decided that what I wanted was to accuse her of cheating, and divorce her. I tried to assure her that there was no thought like that in my mind. She told me to call Jim and tell him that we would not be meeting him at the coffee shop. She didn’t ask. She told me. This was a definite change in the dynamics of our relationship.

Slowly but surely, over the next several months the dynamics of our relationship changed. It wasn’t fast, but it was definite. She took the lead in lots of little ways, and some big ones as well. When we were first married, she would ask “Which car do you want me to drive today?” Now she was telling me which car she would be using – and it was always that she would be driving the nicer car. She would always now be the one to initiate sex, and over time she instructed me to go to an Adult bookstore – first to purchase a “silver bullet”, and several weeks later a vibrating dildo. She used them often, and had me fuck her with the dildos. I was becoming a lot better at licking pussy, too.

If there is continued interest, I'll keep on writing.

please continue

Now you may think that the changes in Cindy were causing us to grow apart. It was the exact opposite was true. I did not realize, although perhaps I should have, that I had a significant submissive side. Society teaches us that men should be dominant and women submissive. That had not worked for Cindy and me, and it appeared that things worked better with her in the dominate role and me in a more submissive role.

I began to notice a change in Cindy at the fitness club. In the past, she had always been really into the exercise machines and had not been particularly friendly with the other members. Now she was going out of her way to strike up conversations – particularly with the men. I saw her several times flirting, yes flirting with Jim. Finally, one week, she asked Jim if he wanted to go to the coffee shop after our workout. He enthusiastically agreed.

Still interested in hearing more?

Well, I sure hope that this story ends with Jim's dick shoved deep inside of your wife Cindy.

Hubby and I really love this life style. I was always a "good girl" until I got divorced at age 29. My lawyer advised me that if I wanted to get our Kauai condo in the settlement, I ought to just occupy it and not leave. That was where I came to know my neighbor, Karen, self-proclaimed "Slut Nurse" who did it with everyone. I became attracted to the lifestyle and within several months I was walking the primrose path of promiscuity.

When I came back to the mainland I met my current hubby Richard at work and we started dating. I could see he was getting really fond of me, so I sat him down and gave him "the talk" about how I was seriously into a Slut Lifestyle and had no intention of being otherwise.

He jus laughed and said, "I don't like you IN SPITE OF the fact that you're promiscuous, I like you BECAUSE you're promiscuous. All the guys talk about you around the water cooler so that's why I asked you out."

We have been in this lifestyle for some seven years now. It is bliss. I have the warmth and security of a loving marriage while at the same time enjoying absolute sexual freedom. It doesn't get better than that.

I hope Cindy isn't reading this because I would prefer to think that she's out sucking dick instead! MP

Maria,
Thank you for your interest. I think you will enjoy what happens between Jim and Cindy, but I don't want to say too much at this point. I'll post more later.

Coffee Shop - Second visit!

I’ll never forget that time at the coffee shop. Cindy sat down in one of the booths, and pointed for me to sit, instead of next to her – on the opposite side. She patted the seat next to her and said “Jim, I’d like you to sit here, if you would.” He, of course, was very willing.

Cindy was very friendly with Jim this time, asking about his family, job and interests. There was no talk of sex – this time. That was to come later, but she took every opportunity to touch him, and was looking carefully to judge my reaction. I would look at where she was touching him and smile encouragement. Jim was looking a bit puzzled. The last time Cindy had not been friendly at all, and this time, well, it was a much different story. He glanced numerous time at me, and I continued to do all I could to non-verbally encourage things. When we left the coffee shop, Cindy gave Jim a warm hug.

Looking forward to the continuing saga. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread