dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
If you're going to use these type of sites so much, you can help out slutwives.com while you do it! Join Mega using this link:

https://mega.nz/aff=O8ehdCjt77Y

It doesn't affect your usage of the site, but we get a small percentage of any upgrades. I'm going to try to figure out how to give some sort of bonus in the future to anyone who uses our ref links. If you signed up under our link, please post in this thread so I know when the time comes.

Reactions: bertrum, kmbe and Scotsdogger
Bex
Pleas leave her some comments

dig420 said:
If you're going to use these type of sites so much, you can help out slutwives.com while you do it! Join Mega using this link:

MEGA

It doesn't affect your usage of the site, but we get a small percentage of any upgrades. I'm going to try to figure out how to give some sort of bonus in the future to anyone who uses our ref links. If you signed up under our link, please post in this thread so I know when the time comes.
That happens to be my site and my wife.

Unless your name is Kim Dotcom, reclusive billionaire living overseas to avoid prosecution in the US, you do not own mega.com.

dig420 said:
Unless your name is Kim Dotcom, reclusive billionaire living overseas to avoid prosecution in the US, you do not own mega.com.
Fn clueless. Totally missed the point but not surprised.