our most recent experience part 2

• Thread starter68jeepster
  • Start date

68jeepster

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2007
watching me with other men and I ’ ve always wanted to see her with a black man a perfect trifecta of fantasies. As an added bonus she decided to play into my submissive side, to which Jon and Elana were only to happy to help. For the rest of the night I was to be the sex slave of my wife and her two new lovers ’ . Elana told me “ well now, since we ’ ve established that your ours ’ to do with what we want and seeing as though we ’ ve firmly established that you like my man ’ s cum I think we ’ ll continue with you sucking his cum out of my pussy ” . I was only too happy to oblige. She laid on our bed and I began to work my way up her thighs to her gorgeous cum filled pussy. There ’ s something about a Latino ’ s pussy that turns me on. The slightly cocoa color of it, the slightly different taste just lights a spark in me. As I looked back I saw my wife on her knees trying to bring Jons ’ monster cock back to life. Turning back to my task I began to eat his cum out of his wife ’ s ’ pussy. She told me about their activities earlier that day and how her pussy and my wife ’ s came to be filled. It seems they were all over their house going over what they all wanted from tonight when Elana couldn ’ t take it anymore; she was too horny to wait. She had to have some of Jons ’ cock and right then. When my wife saw Jons ’ cock she couldn ’ t control herself either and said how hot it would be to start off my training with having their pussies filled with Jons ’ cum. As she talked I swirled her clit in my mouth and brought her thru two orgasms. Now my dick was hard as a rock and I wanted some release so I moved up to mount her but she stopped me telling me I might get my chance. But that I was going to get fucked well before I got to fuck anyone. Just then I felt a pair of hands on my ass. My wife was right behind me and she was wearing a strap-on dildo. Elana looked up to her and told her to fuck me good with her toy. Then she grabbed my head and told me to keep eating her while my wife fucked my hot ass. I felt the tip of the fake cock pushing its way into my ass, god it was filling me up. Jon commented on how hot this all was then whispered into my ear “ if you think that fake dick feels big wait till I stuff my cock into your ass ” . I gasped at the thought of him sticking his huge cock into me but didn ’ t get long to think because my wife began to really fuck me hard. Jon and Elana both cheered her on shouting for her to fuck me harder. The verbal abuse was really turning me on now. Elana kept calling me a fuck toy while Jon took to calling me his little white panty boy. After a relentless pounding Elana shifted away from me and Jon slid in front of me. Elana leaned down and told me too starting sucking Jons cock while she took my wife ’ s place behind me with her strap on. Elanas ’ strap-on was even bigger than my wife ’ s and she was even more ruthless with her strokes. She smacked my ass while she fucked me and kept going on about how much she liked watching me suck her mans ’ cock. She told me how much I was going to enjoy Jons ’ cock in my ass and how much I was going to enjoy watching her man fuck my wife. Jon told us he was going to cum again then promptly pulled my head off his cock, much too my disappointment until I realized what he was going to do next. My wife slid in front of me now, while Jon got behind me and spit on my asshole too lube it up some more. With just the tip inside of me I told my wife I didn ’ t know if I could take him. She smacked me across the face hard. “ You can and will take his cock up your ass. It ’ s incredible, when he was fucking me with it I felt so full I couldn ’ t stop cumming. I plan on fucking him as often as Elana will let me and if you ’ re lucky I ’ ll let you watch and eat his seed out of me when we ’ re

done. .

would love to hear replies