OUr most recent experience

• Thread starter68jeepster
  • Start date

68jeepster

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2007
My wife and I are avid Variations readers and have had many a hot night from ideas we ’ ve gleaned from its pages. We love to explore our sexual boundaries often and are very open with each other about our fantasies. A recent evening though brought together so many of our fetishes and fantasies that I had to write you and tell you about it. On a note taped to the bathroom mirror she instructed me to shave my genitals nearly clean just leaving a patch above my cock. After shaving I was to put on a new pair of women ’ s panties she had bought for me, a very sexy pair of pink thongs with little bows on the front of them. Afterwards I was to go into our bedroom for my next surprise. Man I loved this woman. Upon walking into our bedroom I noticed another note and a small bag. I read the note, it was another set of instructions. She instructed me to open the bag and put on the lipstick inside of it. Then I was to put on the blindfold and lie in our bed and wait for her to come home with the rest of her surprises. Lipstick was a new twist for us. Dressing in women ’ s panties had long been a fetish of mine we ’ d often go to a club and exchange underwear once inside but I had never worn lipstick before. A myriad of scenarios ran thru my head as I laid in our bed. Was she dressing me up like this to show me off? Was she finally going to use a strap-on on me? Or was she going to something completely different. I can ’ t say how long I waited but by the time I heard the front door opening I was so sexually charged I was ready for anything. When the door opened I heard three voices, my wife ’ s another woman ’ s and a man ’ s. My wife told them I was upstairs in our bedroom and they should head up there. She said she would get the camera and drinks and be right up. Now I was nervous, I didn ’ t recognize the voices. While we had swapped several times none of the couples we ever swapped with had ever seen me dressed like this before. Before I could figure out if this was a good idea or not the other couple was in our room. The woman smelled incredible and the man sounded big based on the sound of his steps. The woman told her man what a great idea this was and told me how much fun we were all going to have. The man replied that I did indeed look like I was up for anything just as my wife had told them. My wife then walked in and told me tonight I was to do anything she asked of me and then quickly corrected herself and said “ no honey tonight you are to do everything any of us tell you to do ” then asked me if I understood. I told her I did. She said I was to lay there while she and her new friends got undressed and ready for the night ’ s fun. Then the man spoke up and said “ no I think Alan here should take our clothes off for us ” . My wife agreed and told me to get up and start undressing them. I started to take off my blindfold and the woman told me no that would ruin some of the fun. So I moved unsteadily off the bed toward the sound of their voices, the man took my hand and told me to start with my wife saying he couldn ’ t wait to see her naked again. Again? My wife and I had always swapped together. My mind started to race but I had my instructions so I began to undress my wife. She was wearing a tube top and a very short skirt and nothing else. As I lowered her skirt my hand caressed her thighs and I discovered they were slick with what felt like cum. Apparently she had already had some fun this afternoon.

Then I made my way to the other woman. She was dressed just as sexily, with no panties either and her thighs were just as wet as my wife ’ s. That left the man. He moved me in front of him and instructed me to undress him starting with his shirt. I removed his shirt and discovered my initial thoughts were true, he was a large man with strong arms and a broad chest. I should tell you that my wife is not the only one who is bisexual I have been with a couple of men in the past, much to my wife ’ s pleasure. Next I went for his pants. As I lowered them he lifted his legs out of them and I came within inches of his cock. I could smell the distinct scent of my wife ’ s cum once his pants were off. He laughed lightly after catching my reaction to this. He asked if I could smell my wife ’ s cum on his cock. I replied that I could to which all three of them giggled. The other woman said she was sorry I wasn ’ t there to see her man fuck my wife but if I behaved as well as my wife had told them I would get my chance. My wife told me to get a closer sniff. “ Bury your face in his crotch and rub that huge cock all over your face now! Smell my cum on his huge cock! God it was so good honey. He fucked me silly, better than you ever had. But then again your dick while a respectable 8 inches can ’ t compare to his 10 inch cock ” . My wife had never said anything even close to that to me, she had always said how much she loved my cock but her words while biting a little were turning me on even more. So I buried my face in his crotch, only to have him grab the back of my head and force it deeper into him. His wife said that smelling it wasn ’ t going to be enough. “ Suck your woman ’ s juices off of my man ’ s cock now ” ! She said. “ Yeah suck your woman ’ s cum off my cock you panty wearing little cock sucker. I think I ’ d like that and if you ’ re as good as your wife says you are at sucking cock maybe I ’ ll let you swallow my cum ” . The next moment I was sucking his cock for all I was worth using my hands to massage his sack while the women commented on my technique. The man told his wife to grab the camera and get some pictures of this white man sucking his big black cock. So he was black. It seemed that quite a few fantasies were going to be fulfilled tonight. I sucked his cock for what must have been 15 minutes until I felt him start to tense up telling me he was close to cumming. His wife said I should get ready to swallow a lot of cum. Just then he started to spurt into my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head and held it there while he sent shot after shot of his hot cum into my mouth. “ God damn your man can suck some cock, I ’ m impressed ” . I was instructed to hold his cum in my mouth, both women wanted to taste it from my mouth. My wife was first, kissing me while snaking her tongue into my mouth and scooping out some cum, then the other woman did the same until it was all gone. “ Don ’ t worry panty boy it won ’ t be the last load of my cum you get to taste tonight ” . Then I was told to stand up and take off my blindfold. Standing in front of me was a very good looking black man that I recognized from my wife ’ s office and his equally hot Latino wife that I had fantasized about often after meeting her at a company picnic. I however had no idea that they were in the lifestyle or that he was bi. My wife then told me about her afternoon. Apparently she had been flirting with Jon since he came to her office but had never done anything with him. Then a couple of weeks ago she found pictures of him and his wife on a lifestyle web site we were on and got an idea. She approached him about swapping with us. He told her that he ’ d be very interested and then shocked her by saying he was bi and asking if that was a problem. That ’ s when she got the idea to set tonight up. I have a big thing for Latino women, my wife loves