• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our new hobby: Zurich Airport

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date
  • Tags
    zurich

paar27

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2012
Switzerland
Only recently, we have realized that airports are very good places to meet men who want to spend some time with my girlfriend.
We're not making the initial contacts at the airport but rather in chatrooms/forums like this and then meet interested men in the lobby/bar of their airport hotels. If it fits, Tamara joins them and spends some hours in their rooms. :hump:

In our case, it's the airport of Zurich, Switzerland. Here we have quite a few businessmen either being here for business or having a stopover on their way to their destination. They are often happy to have some good company and distraction :bj:

I was wondering what's your experience with airports.

Cheers, Marc

paar27 said:
Only recently, we have realized that airports are very good places to meet men who want to spend some time with my girlfriend.
We're not making the initial contacts at the airport but rather in chatrooms/forums like this and then meet interested men in the lobby/bar of their airport hotels. If it fits, Tamara joins them and spends some hours in their rooms. :hump:

In our case, it's the airport of Zurich, Switzerland. Here we have quite a few businessmen either being here for business or having a stopover on their way to their destination. They are often happy to have some good company and distraction :bj:

I was wondering what's your experience with airports.

Cheers, Marc

If you were American you wouldn't even have to arrange anything! Just take her through security and watch her get groped and fingered by the TSA. :whatever:

She has met a few on flights and ended up with them in the parking lot or hotel. Here in the US, Our best is the hotel we found where all the young men go and stay for night or two before they ship out on Fridays we get there Friday and try to get a room on the same floor. These kids are horny, clean and all ready to go to basic training and wife sends them off with a smile on their face and a pussy and asshole full of cum not to mention how much she swallows. Usually 6-19 guys each month. I do get to fluff for her if she needs and have gotten a few loads myself.

Users who are viewing this thread