• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our sexy adventures :)

• Thread starterfunallaround2012
  • Start date

funallaround2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2012
Hi all don't know if this is right place for it but here goes...simple. we live in tampa fl and love sex. lol. we are looking for a hung preferably white (till pregnant) then whatevecola ;) (send pics all of you) to unload a deposit of cum deep inside of me while my husband interacts on all levels. whether it be he is licking the outside of my vagina while you pump away....or while he cups his mouth over my pussy allowing your load to drip into his mouth while you slowly, i repeat.. slowly plunge away in my asshole and after you pull out having you videotape all your cum seeping out of my asshole into hubbys mouth. after which i will suck you off to get hard again so that you can cum again in my pussy then having hubby stick his penis in me and feel all your cum swimming in there, attempting feverishly to replace yours with his so as to get me pregnant...either way, its ours and we are keeping it ;)

p.s. please let us know if there is anyone here who would be interested as we have exhausted all other options..ie dating sites, AM, etc..as i am sure most on here have...thanx for having a site for likeminded people..ciao everyone

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 395
  • IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 274
  • IMAG0450.jpg
    IMAG0450.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 306
  • IMAG0449.jpg
    IMAG0449.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 289
  • IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Love
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
wow you are a very sexy woman. if you are ever in nyc you should let me know i would be more than happy to drop many loads in that sweet pussy

can we trade pics?

ofcourse we can ill pm you

Let me know if you would like to trade as well. I come out to Tampa ever so often.

Just Incrediable

funallaround2012 said:
Hi all don't know if this is right place for it but here goes...simple. we live in tampa fl and love sex. lol. we are looking for a hung preferably white (till pregnant) then whatevecola ;) (send pics all of you) to unload a deposit of cum deep inside of me while my husband interacts on all levels. whether it be he is licking the outside of my vagina while you pump away....or while he cups his mouth over my pussy allowing your load to drip into his mouth while you slowly, i repeat.. slowly plunge away in my asshole and after you pull out having you videotape all your cum seeping out of my asshole into hubbys mouth. after which i will suck you off to get hard again so that you can cum again in my pussy then having hubby stick his penis in me and feel all your cum swimming in there, attempting feverishly to replace yours with his so as to get me pregnant...either way, its ours and we are keeping it ;)

p.s. please let us know if there is anyone here who would be interested as we have exhausted all other options..ie dating sites, AM, etc..as i am sure most on here have...thanx for having a site for likeminded people..ciao everyone
Hard to believe you cannot find some one to help you out. Ever try Criag's List? Or try the red light district around Lois Ave in Tampa. There must be at least 900 guys hanging around there that would kill to do you guys. I know, I'm one of the area's cock suckers. Especially over at "the world's largest adult theater" (as they call themselves) I rarely spend less then 10 minutes not sucking cock or lapping cunt and ass.

No it's all a bunch of woosies hehe...is that we want cum play?! Please be honest

I messaged you and got no response.. I'm willing and able. Message me!

Users who are viewing this thread