• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Thanksgiving Meet Part 1

• Thread starterhotnccple4u
  • Start date

hotnccple4u

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
I can't believe I am posting this, considering we had a close call about a year ago. Second I can't believe we went through with this.

We had gone home to visit family and managed to setup a playdate for Friday after thanksgiving.We arranged to meet with a stud at a very nice hotel. He would have his own room and we booked our own room.

We are a professional couple in our 40's and have been involved in the lifestyle for several years now and discretion has been our key part of our indulging the lifestyle. The interracial aspect of our play is by far the most rewarding and erotic. Call us racist, call us what ever you like, but the black on white taboo is strong and drives our passion for interracial sex. The whole white wife/black lover taboo heightens everything about this.

Prior to our leaving on our trip I had talked with the stud we were going to meet, he had always been real agressive with Pam each time we had played and this was not going to be an exception. One thing he requested at the time was to have a collar and leash for Pam so I could lead her to him and present her to him at the hotel. This seemed like a good idea at the time, seemed like a fun thing to do, lead her out of the bathroom on a leash and take her to the bed, or so I thought.

I received a txt from him on Thursday during our dinner and he wanted us to call him as soon as we could. I txt back that we would call him later Thursday night. Once we were ready to leave and in the car I told Pam we needed to call her stud. She called him from her cell and put it on speaker so we could both talk as I drove. It was good to hear from him and we had some regular chit-chat, how was the holiday etc, typical stuff, then he asked the question.
"Did you bring the collar and leash?"

"Yes, I packed it with our things." Then he asked a question I wasn't expecting.

"Pam, did you pack they outfit I told you to bring?"

I looked at Pam, she smiled sheepishly, cleared her throat and said "Yes."

"Good, Dave, I took the liberty of telling Pam what I wanted her to wear a few days ago, hope you don't mind. Now, there is going to be a small change to what she will be wearing. Pam, do not wear any bra or panties and do not wear any shoes. I want you barefoot when Dave brings you to me."

Pam smiled "Oooh, that sounds interesting..."

"Oh, it is going to be very interesting, Dave, once y'all are checked in send me a text and I'll call you with further instructions. Looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow,this should be a very fun time for all of us!"

We got back to our hotel and talked about the meet the next day, we had a bit of a drive but we had made reservations at the hotel where we would be meeting our friend. Pam showed me the outfit she had packed, really nice short skirt and white blouse, black panties, bra, and thigh highs which unfortunately would not be worn. All in all a very sexy outfit. I always enjoy her dressing up for her studs, she keeps her pussy waxed and works out to keep fit and in shape to keep up with her studs demands. We kissed and played around a bit before drifting off to sleep, just enough to heighten things for tomorrows drive.

We woke early and had breakfast then went back to the room to pack and get dressed for the drive. Looked like the average couple heading home from a Thanksgiving holiday, nothing flashy just jeans and comfortable shirt for me and jeans and a blouse for Pam. We had been on the road an hour or so when we got a text from her stud wanting to know how things were going and that he would be arriving early to the hotel and letting us know which floor he would be on so we could request a room on the same floor.

Pam texted with him during the drive and during lunch when we stopped. She read me his texts and she spoke alound what she texted back, it was so fucking hot listening to her and her stud in that manner.I loved it when she snapped a picture and sent it to him. Once we were back in the car and on the road she took more pics, each one she would slide her jeans a little lower or unbutton her blouse a little just to tease him. He eventually told her to make sure we asked for a room on the third floor when we got to the hotel. Just something about watching my wife textng with her lover as we drove to the hotel, seeing her smile and hearing her read everything to me was very erotic.

Very Interesting Dave :)

Well Dave,

Once I started reading I just couldnt stop untill I reached the end.

Would have been cool had you written just one post sharing it all.

Do share all the details in the next post.

Looking forward to your post's Dave :). Sounds like it was fun for all.

Cheers !!!

Sounds sexy so far , now lets hear the juicy details of her barefoot encounter .

Users who are viewing this thread