• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Thanksgiving Meet Part 2

• Thread starterhotnccple4u
  • Start date

hotnccple4u

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
We arrived at the hotel and checked in and asked for a room on the third floor. We were given a room that was a bit of a walk from the elevator. The room was really nice, Hilton properties are really fantastic in the upscale hotels and this was a very nice room. Big king bed and a nice walk-in shower and living room area. We got unpacked and Pam hopped in the shower to freshen up as I texted her stud to let him know what room we were in.

"Hey, just wanted to let you know we are checked in and in room 346."

"Good to hear Dave, I'm up in 524. You'll be bringing Pam up here to me on the leash..."

I couldn't beleive what I was reading

I called him

"Hey, look ah this is a bit of change, little more than we expected"

"Pam, knew. She liked the idea, I told her to keep it between us until I told you."

My heart was in my throat, I couldn't believe she would agree to soemthing like this, such a public display.

"Dude, this is a bit much, way too public."

"Don't worry, Dave, you are way out of town, it's a holiday weekend, shouldn't be any issues and will make it far more exciting. Just think Dave, you'll be leading your slut wife on a leash to get some black dick all inside her. SO just calm down and things will be cool, relax and enjoy the walk. Call me when you are headed this way."

He hung up. Pam finished her shower and walked out drying herself and smiling.

"Guess you know what he wants?" she said with an impish grin on her face

"Yeah, sounds erotic, but I'm not sure about the public aspect."

Pam closed her eyes as she toweled her self dry,"yes very erotic" as she ran the towel slowly over her breasts,"led around on a leash, down to the elevator and to his room, mmm, what would anyone think if they saw us?" Pam just looked at me as she absentmindedly dried herself

I was getting hard thinking about it, the risk and the reward, the total eroticism of the entire meeting.

"You sure you want to go through with this?"

Pam nodded and smiled.

She dropped the towel and walked over to me and we embraced and kissed.Running my hands over her soft smooth skin, kissing her and feeling her respond to my touch, breaking the kiss just to ask once more "you sure about this?"

Pam looked into my eyes "Yes, lead me to him on a leash, take me to that big black dick, I want to be his ***** and be used by him"

"Get dressed" I let her slip from my embrace and watched as she got dressed.

I retrieved the leash and collar, "Kneel"

Pam got down on her knees and I put the collar on her and attached the leash. "Stand"

I had her stand infront of the mirror to get a good look at her.
"Babe, unbutton the blouse completely and tie it across so your tummy is *******, that will enhance the fact you aren't wearing a bra"

Loved how the white fabric was nearly see through, her bare breasts just beneath the white fabric.

"Still want to do this? Still time to back out"

Pam pursed her lips and nodded

"Ok" I called him and let him know we were about to leave the room...

please continue:)

Users who are viewing this thread