• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Thanksgiving Meet part 3

• Thread starterhotnccple4u
  • Start date

hotnccple4u

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
"We are about to leave and head to your room"

"Good, I'll be waiting"

I looked at Pam and nervously smiled and opened the door. We walked down to the elevator, my wife slightly behind me on a leash, her thin white blouse barely containing her breasts and black mini skirt barely covering her. Each step to the elevator was absolutely frightening, what if someone left their room or came down the hall. what if we were seen? All those thoughts and more were running through my mind, I could tell Pam was a little nervous too as we finally got to the elevator.Her nipples were firm and straining against the fabric of the blouse, her cheeks were a bit red and both of us were breating heavy by the time we made it to the elevator.

"You ok?" My voice was cracking a little

Pam nodded, her lips pursed. She was glancing around nervously as I pressed the button for the elevator. The door opened to a thankfully empty elevator and we entered, just as the door was closing we heard a door open and someone walking towards the elevator. I hurried to press the button and just as the door was closing we caught a glimpse of a couple coming around the corner, talking to each other.

Pam moved close to me, I could tell she was very nervous about that near miss. It was the longest two floor ride on an elevator we have ever taken.I put my arm around her and could feel her shaking a little. I stroked her back and gave her a quick kiss.
"we'll be to his room soon"

Pam whispered out a "yes".

Looking at my wife standing there barefoot, knowing in a few minutes she would taken completely by a black man, was so very erotic.The elevator stopped at the fifth floor and we exited. We walked slowly towards his room, wary of any noise that might indicate a door opening or elevator opening. We made it to his room door, I had hoped he would have propped it open but it was closed. I knocked on the door.

"Be right there"

I could hear him walk up to the door but he didn't open it.

"Now, have her stand where I can get a good look at her"

I nodded at Pam and she moved in front of the door. I had her turn around and back to face the door.

"Good, now open your blouse"

we were still standing in the hall, fully ******* to anyone who came out of their room or down the hall. Pam untied her blouse and ******* her breasts, I could see her chest moving from the deep breaths she was taking, she was obviously nervous and excited about what was happening.

"Good girl, now, you should not be wearing any panties, lift the skirt and turn around slowly."

Pam slowly lifted her skirt, ******** her bare pussy and began to turn around to show him she had complied with his demands.

"Good, you've done as I have asked. Now, Dave, remove her blouse and skirt..."
The door was still closed, so I knew he was watching through the peep hole as I undressed her.
"Very nice and obedient" He opened the door and I led my wife into his room, naked except for the collar and leash. It was a nice two bedroom suite, I led Pam into the middle of the room and had her kneel beside me.

"Would you like some water? I'm sure it was an exciting walk to the room!" The black bastard smiled as he said that. He was wearing sweat pants, his muscled chest *******.He handed me a bottled water and walked over to be beside Pam. He opened his water bottle and grabbed a handful of Pam's hair and tilted her head back. He began to slowly pour the water into her mouth, careful not to pour too fast, but just fast enough to cause it to splash on her. It was like he was giving a pet some water, he even poured some into his hand and had her drink from there.He sat the bottle down on the counter.

"I made sure there was plenty of water as the heat is set to 80, I want to make sure we get nice and sweaty tonight, so drink plenty of fluids, you'll both be losing a lot tonight, no need to get dehydrated." He grinned, I had noticed it was a bit warm in the room when we walked in.

"Your wife is very beautiful very sensual. I want you to know I enjoy everytime I meet with her. Her body responds so well, she is such a great kisser"

He smiled and looked down at Pam

"Those sensual lips are so enjoyable"

Pam smiled and looked at me.He extened his hand and helped Pam to stand. He took her in his arms and pulled her close. The contrast of his dark skin to hers was just exquisite.He looked into her eyes as they embraced and then he kissed her. It started slow then became more impassioned, his hands running all over her bare back and down to her ass, squeesing her butt and running his hands back up her spine. I could hear Pam as she broke the kiss and her breathing, he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him as he kissed her again. I watched as Pam arched her back and offered her breasts to his waiting mouth, Pam made eye contact with me as a small gasp escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes as he continued to suck on her nipples.

I watched and listened to the gasps of pleasure as they kissed each other, hands roaming over each other. It was beautiful watching my wife wrapped around her black lover, kissing him and offering her breasts to him.

he broke the kiss and held her there, then looked at me
"See, told you how she responded and how great a kisser she was"
I could see Pam's chest heaving a bit, she had really thrown herself into the kissing.He eased her down to the carpet, she knelt infront of him and looked up at him and then at his obvious bulge, she reached out to touch it" Not yet, babe, not yet, you'll get to touch it soon enough". Pam lowered her hands and stared at the bulge.
"first you are going to finish this water, make sure you are well hydrated." He took the bottle and pressed it to her lips and tilted it to allow the water to flow into her mouth. Pam greedily swallowed the water. I finished off my water as Pam drank the rest of hers.

"Let's head into the bedroom, shall we?" He walked into the bedroom and I led Pam on her hands and knees with the leash. He was sitting on the bed as we entered. It was fun watching my wife crawling in on her hands and knees. she crawled towards him and just as she got near he took her chin in his hand and had her halt.
"Dave, feel her and see how wet she is. Tell me how wet and ready your lovely wife is."
I reached down and ran my hand along her butt and slowly spread her ass a little, feeling the warmth of her skin and slowly moving my fingers to her cunt. Pam gasped as my finger lightly touched her sex and slowly slipped along the wet lips of her pussy. She gasped and arched her back and moved her hips as my fingers slid into her.
"She's soaking wet, James. You really got her worked up and ready."

"Good, now Pam, your hubby loves you a lot. I want you to show him how much you love him. I want you to slowly fuck his fingers, take it nice and slow, and tell him how much you love him. Do you understand?"

My loving wife, on her hands and knees, her chin held up by her black lovers hands so he could look into her eyes, her face just inches from a huge black cock that would soon be taking her moaned as she rocked her hips slowly back, easing my fingers further inside her.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, master. I love you Dave, " I could feel her pussy tighten on my fingers," thank you for bringing me tonight, mmmm, I love you, mmmm, thanks you for letting this black stud use me like his *****, Oh..." I could feel her rocking her hips, milking my fingers, "I love you so much..." I could tell by how wet she was getting that she was completely aroused, a light glow of sweat was forming on her body as she slowly fucked her cunt on my fingers, I was getting hard and I was beginning to sweat.
"shes wet, james, her cunt is milking my fingers like the slut she really is!"
He smiled
"Baby, I love you, but tonight this pussy is James' to do with as he pleases, Oh!" Pam squeesed my fingers, "My lips are his, my body is his to use!"

I could feel my wife turning into a black dick loving slut...James smiled.

I knew that shortly my wife would be in the throes of passion as she was fucked hard by a big black dick, I knew that soon her lips would be wrapped around a huge black dick, her tongue would be licking the shaft. I was hard as a rock. My cock was straining against my jeans and I was starting to sweat as Pam fucked my fingers, her moans and her describing how she was going to submit to James was erotic and degrading at the same time. Here we are a professional couple, white married couple, about to engage in swinging and to top it off, my wife would be fucked by a black man.The taboo of this is still strong for us both and it drives the eroticism of what we are doing over the top. I don't care if it sounds racist or if it is racist, but the taboo of a black man fucking a white woman is strong, much less when that white woman is your wife! The wife you kiss each day, make love to, share the same bed with. A wife who is now on her hands and knees fucking your fingers because some black man wants her to.
"Dave, I want to feel James cum inside me, I want him to fill me with his cum!" Hearing her say that was just surreal.
"Sounds like your wife is ready for some nigger dick, Dave. You like that? Big nigger dick spreading her cunt? Big nigger dick sliding between her lips? you like that?" James smirked as he said that.
"Give me her leash and you strip down" I handed james her leash and took my clothes off. My cock was hard, throbbing.
"Now, I'm gonna fuck your wifes face with my nigga dick and you are going to hold her arms behind her, all the bitch is going to use is her lips, face, and tongue, got it?"

"Yeah"

I knelt behind Pam and grabbed her arms, James grabbed her hair and started rubbing the bulge of his cock on her face, "Hehehe, you know whats beneath these sweat pants bitch? A big nigga dick!" James laughed as he rubbed it against her face,"You are going to use just your teeth to pull these sweats down and then use just your lips and tongue on my dick!" He kept rubbing his bulge across her face, Pam would open her mouth and he would press his sweat pant covered cock against her open mouth and hold it there.
"Yeah bitch, warm it up with your breath, get that black dick hard, now tug these sweats down!"

Pam licked along the bulge until she reached the waistband and gingerly used her teeth to begin tugging the sweats down ******** James' dick. Huge black dick bobbed before Pam's face, easily nine inches and thick. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as James rubbed his cock all over her face and lips, he laughed,"Well, looks like your wife is enjoying having a nigger dick rubbed all over her face!" he traced the head of his cock along her lips, Pam opened her eyes and looked up at him as she parted her lips and began lightly licking the head of his cock.
"Aahh, your wife knows what to do, lick my dick, bitch. Lick all over my dick"
My beautiful wife began licking all over that big nigger dick, brushing her teeth along the shaft, teasing it with her tongue, licking to the base of his shaft and then licking his balls. No hands, just her lips, tongue and face pleasuring that massive black dick.

Watching my wife pleasure that huge black cock was very exciting, she licked all along the shaft, taking her time and using her tongue to get it all nice and wet. Using her face to rub along it, her tongue to tease it, lips to kiss along it. She looked up into his eyes and slowly took the head of his big black dick into her mouth. She began easing it further into her mouth, pausing to look up at James for approval as his dick went deeper into her mouth.
"Ahh, thats right, swirl your tongue along my dick"
Pam started slowly moving her head back and forth, taking his dick deeper each time, I inched closer behind her so her hands could feel my cock. Grasped my cock and squeesed it just a little, holding it while she attended to the massive black dick in her mouth. I began running my hands along her sides and across her tummy, moving ever closer to her breasts as she sucked James deeper into her mouth and down her throat.

"Ah, your wife knows how to suck a nigga dick, mmm feels good going down her throat, knows what to do with her tongue!"
James grabbed the back of her head and began to slowly face fuck my wife. Holding her until she gagged then slowly pulling back before forcing his cock back down her throat. He held her head with his cock all the way in her throat. I could feel Pam's body tense each time his cock went down her throat. He pulled out, his cock covered in spit then rammed it back into her mouth, grinding against her face.
"Quite the cock sucker, Dave!" James laughed as he continued to violate her mouth."Grab her hair and hold her head!"

I grabbed a handful of her hair as James started thrusting into her waiting mouth. What a scene, me holding her head steady as he held her leash and fucked her face.Hearing her gag as he ground into her mouth. Finally James withdrew, his cock coated in her spit, he rubbed it all over her face. Pam was breathing heavy, I pulled her back to me so she could lean into my chest and rest a bit. Her face was smeared with spit and sweat, her chest was heaving, she was out of breath from all the gagging and having that cock down her throat. she was damp with sweat, I stroked my fingers along her slit, the wetness of her bare pussy was amazing, her kneeling position had her legs spread and pussy *******. Her head was resting on my shoulder, she whispered into my ear "Kiss me.." I kissed her deeply and slipped my fingers inside her
"Kiss the nigga loving *****!" James laughed, "Yeah those lips and tongue sure got my black dick nice and hard. Your sexy wife sure can suck a dick."
James tugged on the chain to break our embrace. "Yeah, quite the sexy white slut, but she has other holes I want to use. Now, climb up on the bed"

Pam crawled onto the bed. She positioned herself on all fours, back arched nicely, knees apart to give access to her wet pussy, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.
"Fine piece of ass there, Dave. Your wife is a real slut, knows how to suck a dick", James smiled and gave Pam's ass a whack with his hand, "Fine fuckable bitch"
Pam gasped and wiggled her ass as James ran his hands all over it and across her back. James started squeesing her ass and giving a swat every now and then, spreading her ass cheeks to ****** her completely. I could see Pam's cunt pulse as she wsa manhandled by this black bastard. She gasped when he shoved a finger in her pussy,"Thats a good slut, squeese my finger *****, work it like you would a hard dick!" James started slowly finger fucking my wife and I could see and hear her breathing change, litle moans escaped her as James slipped another finger in and kept slowly fingering her wet cunt. she was moving her hips in rythmn to his fingers, you could see how her body was responding to his touch and see that sheen of sweat start to develop. James had moved onto the bed beside her, he pulled his fingers out of her and spread her pussy open. I could see her cunt quivering and clutching, searching for those fingers that had been pleasuring her.
"Yeah, look at that cunt, see how she is from just my fingers?" James laughed then swatted her ass again, I could see it reddening a bit from the strikes of his hands. James took the chain from her collar and draped it along her arched back and down between her spread ass cheeks. He started squeesing her tits as he let the chain gently play along her ass and spread cunt. "I love how this bitch stays in shape, nice firm body, nice tits", James reached and grabbed a handful of her hair,"nice long hair, good for pulling, makes it easy to give her a good hard fucking, doesn't it?" he looked directly at me.

"Yes, really does"

James laughed, "Yeah, bet you have grabbed this hair and fucked her hard many times, but tonight, I'm going to fuck her hard, aint that right bitch?" James slapped her ass
"Yes! Yes you are!" Pam blurted out
"Now, do a good job and I might let you request something special, would you like that, Pam?"
"Yes! Please!"
James looked at me "Dave, move in front of her and get into a nice comfortable position, I want you to be able to see her face when I slide my dick into her, I want you to see how she reacts with each stroke of my dick into that married white pussy."
I moved to the head of the bed and adjusted the pillows and crawled infront of my wife, she raised up to give me some room to get comfortable then got back on all fours, her breasts brushed my hard cock and I had a good view of her face, she smiled at my and ran her tongue along her lips.
"Now tell your husband how much you love him"

We looked into each others eyes, I stroked her cheek as she started to speak
" I love yo-oooooh" Pam's eyes closed and she moaned as James slid his massive black dick into her, her head jerked back as he pulled her hair and drove his dick deep inside her, her arms buckled a bit and her tits fell on my cock.
"Tell him what you love, bitch!"
Pam could barely talk, the pleasure rippling through her, her moans were low and husky, she managed to get out "I love you" before she said "I love black dick! Oh god james, I love your dick" Pam was ready, ready to be fucked, ready to please James with every inch of her body. The look on her face of pure ecstasy, she moved her hands to my chest. She got this wicked look on her face, she stared into my eyes then looked back at James, "fuck me with that big nigger dick!"
James grinned, "Grab the bitch's head, look into her eyes!" She looked like a wild woman, some animal had been unleashed from inside her. James slammed his dick inside her, powerful strokes. I could feel the bed move and how Pam was reacting with each thrust of that massive nigger dick. Her eyes would close, she would moan and growl with pleasure. The lust from her and james was filling the room, watching them sweat, seeing my wifes body reacting to each stroke from james, hearing their moans. Pam rubbed her body along mine, I could feel James fucking her, her body tensing with each thrust, she would rest her face on my chest and moan and say some of the nastiest things I've ever heard come from my wifes mouth. We would kiss, she would suck my cock while james continued to pound her cunt. I don't know how many times she came on his cock, but she was wet with sweat and begging for black dick.
She loked back at james, "Cum inside me, I want you to cum inside me!"

James grinned and started pounding my wifes cunt, thrusting hard and smacking her ass, "squeeze my dick, bitch! Work that cunt on my dick!" James was working her pussy to his liking, bringing her to that threshold of pleasure she loves. I could see it in her face and how her body was reacting to James thick black dick. Pam would swallow my cock as James pounded her cunt, I loved how she moaned with my cock down her throat. We would kiss and she would whisper in my ear how much she loved that big black dick inside her.Watching her face and how she would close her eyes as James thrust deep inside her was just absolutely erotic.

"I want you both inside me! Oh God, I want to feel you both inside my cunt!", Pam squealed as she came, begging for more. James withdrrew his big black dick,"Yeah, she's loosened up enough now and nice and wet, just look at the mess the bitch has made on my dick!" James stood up a little from behind my wife, you could see how lathered up his dick was and there were obvious signs of my wifes dripping cunt on the bed sheets. We were all sweaty by this time and the sheets were soaked and soon to be soaked with sweat and cum. I slid further down the bed as Pam slid along my body, her sweaty breasts sliding across my chest. we kissed as she pressed against me, my cock between her legs and her cunt resting along the top of my shaft. her juices were seeping out of her stretched cunt. She reached back and grabbed my cock and ran it along her slit, guiding it inside her. Pam was so fucking hot and wet, her cunt was pulsing as I entered her. I ran my hands along her back, feeling the sweat, easing down to her ass and squeesing her cheeks. Pam began rocking her hips taking my dick further inside her. We kissed as our bodies began a nice slow rythmn.

"yeah, keep that nice slow rythmn going", I could feel James moving closer. He began rubbing his cock along my wifes ass. I could feel his balls slapping against my dick as we all moved together. Then I felt his cock against mine as he began to press into Pam. Pam began moaning as James slid into her, his cock rubbing along the length of mine. We all three moved at the same time, Pam rocked her hips, I thrust into Pam and James thrust hard into Pam and then pressed down grinding his dick against mine as Pam's cunt squeezed, bringing all three of us together. We all moved to keep the pleasure going, all three of us enjoying the contact, enjoying how Pam's cunt brought us together. James started some nice long strokes,nearly pulling out beofre thrusting back in and grinding against us. Pam and I kissed and continued our slow passionate love making as James began his hard thrusts, pounding her cunt and my cock. James yelled as he came, I could feel his dick pulsing against mine, this triggered me to cum. He ground into Pam and pressed down grinding against my cock as I came. I could feel Pam as she came too, squeesing and moaning her head thrown back, James grabbed her hair and held her head as he emptied his cum into her.The feeling of the hot cum shooting into her and mxing from us both was simply amazing!

"Keep fucking her, Dave, get that pussy nice and mixed with cum!"

James started back thrusting into Pam and so did I, faster now, mixing the cum and her cunt juices. Pam was squealing and thrashing against our cocks. I could feel the cum seeping from her cunt and running along my balls and thighs as we continued fucking my wife. James pulled out and Pam rocked back into a cowgirl position, my cock now keeping the hot sticky cum from dripping from her cunt. James stood behind Pam and pulled her head back "Now she has some cleanup work to do in my dick" He smiled, his cock was coated in cum. Pam smiled and tilted her head and began licking the big black shaft, tasting her juices, James cum, my cum on that dick. James rubbed his gooey dick along Pam's face and lips. Pam looked up into his eyes as she began sucking his big black cock, cleaning the cum from his dick, licking his balls. What a sight! James was glistening with sweat and so was my wife, her breasts were heaving as she took him in her mouth and bathed his massive dick with her tongue. She absentmidedly rubbed her clit as she cleaned him up. "Ahh, yeah, your wife is such a good cocksucker, what a tight pussy too, knows how to fuck a nigga dick!" I could feel the hot cum around my cock as I slowly ground into Pam, I wanted to cum again inside her, reclaim her pussy as mine.

Hmmm hot story!!
And it looks like you allhad great fun;-)

Users who are viewing this thread