• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Thanksgiving Meet part 4

• Thread starterhotnccple4u
  • Start date

hotnccple4u

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
Pam was grinding on my cock as she took James deep in her throat. Her muffled moan as his big black dick slide down her throat was exciting to me, feeling her body tense as she swallowed that cock was intense. Her cunt squeezing my cock. I held her hips and ground against her as she sucked that massive black dick, her own hands teasing her nipples and clit as she was used to pleasure me and James.
James kept encouraging her, egging her on to please us both, "Ah, what a fuck toy you are, ride your hubby's cock and swallow mine big nigga dick!" I watched James grab the back of her head and thrust his dick in her mouth and down her throat. Pam gagged as his cock went down her throat and her nose was ground into a small patch of pubic hair above his cock. James held her head there not letting her go, making her gag. He laughed at Pam's gagging and finally withdrew his massive dick. His cock was slick with Pam's spit her breathing was heavy and I could feel her cunt quivering as she came again. The heat from the exertion had us all sweating, Pam's hair was soaking wet and rivulets of sweat ran down her face and her breasts were glistening with sweat. James was slick with sweat and I was soaked and the bed sheets were damp from all of our sweat and cum. Pam threw her head back and started grinding against my cock, moaning as she rubbed her clit and came. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them, teasing her nipples helping drive her over the edge. James was stroking his cock then grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward, rubbing his dick across her lips. James let her head go and moved back a little as his cock began spurting thick gobs of cum on my wife’s face, into her open mouth, Pam pushed my hands away and cupped her breasts and leaned back as James continued to shoot his cum on her tits. What a sight! Watching that big black cock defile my wife’s face and tits with gobs of hot cum. Pam leaned her head forward, her mouth open wide to show me the cum she had caught on her tongue and on her beautiful face. The last spurts from James's cock landed on my abs. Pam and I were now coated in sweat and James's cum. Pam closed her eyes and tilted her head back, the leather collar around her throat, the cum running down her chin, her breasts heaving and thick ropes of cum on them. She began to rub cum into her tits, slowly tracing around her stiff nipples. James moved behind Pam and stroked her shoulders as she rubbed the cum into her breasts, her hands moving down her body and rubbing the cum into her tummy. Her hands moved to her shaved cunt and rubbed the cum in there and along her thighs and moved her hands to my abs and began rubbing James cum all over my stomach and back to her pussy. James leaned into Pam and whispered something into her ear. Pam pressed her palms into my abs and leaned forward. She slowly let the cum drip from her mouth onto my chest. Pam eased forward slipping off of my cock and lowered her cum filled cunt onto my stomach, she began moving her hips all over my stomach as the hot cum oozed out of her well fucked cunt, she began rubbing the cum and spit into my chest with one hand as she grabbed my cum drenched cock with her other hand. "Yeah, rub that cum filled cunt all over him, slut!" James exclaimed. "Smear it all over his chest, let him know my cum is all over him too!" James laughed.
Pam began rubbing her cunt all over my chest, all over my belly, moving her sweat and cum soaked body all over my, licking and nibbling on my chest, scooping cum from her cunt to lick from her fingers or smear on my nipples then suck it off. Pam would wiggle her hips so her cunt would rub along my cock, she smiled and looked me in the eyes "Mm mm, baby, his cum is all inside me, all over us now, feels so good and tastes so good to lick it off you. I want you to see it dripping from me." Pam moved forward, straddling my chest and leaned back, her thighs spread open ******** her bare cunt, she arched her back and spread her cunt open with her left hand, her fingers ******** her sex. Gobs of white foamy cum oozed from her spread cunt and onto my chest, her fingers dipping in to bring more out, coating her wedding ring. Her hips would jerk a bit as her fingers teased her clit. "Oh I could feel it when he came inside me, inside my married cunt, your cunt!" Pam was degrading me now, made it even hotter, "Mmm, nigger dick all inside my white married pussy, nigger cum deep within me!" Pam was really getting into it, fingering herself to another shuddering orgasm!
"Listen to that slutty wife of yours! Nigga loving white cunt!" James laughed. “It’s what I like about fucking a slut like her, dirty filthy mouth and cunt made for fucking, your bitch loves nigger dick, Dave. She's quite the ***** for nigga dick and I love using her for my pleasure. Now shove your fingers in that cunt and feed her some cum!" I did as James ordered, shoved my fingers inside Pam and got them nice and soaked with cum, she began licking them clean and looking me in the eyes the whole time as if to dare me to complain about her fondness and desire for black dick. "Now you're gonna fuck the bitch while I watch, but don't cum inside her, you can cum on her anywhere, but her mouth, ass, and cunt are all mine for the rest of tonight and I am gonna fill them with my cum!"
James moved off the bed and grabbed a bottle of water, his muscular body glistening with sweat, "go on, start fuckin the bitch!"
I grabbed Pam and rolled her beneath me, forcing her legs wide; she looked up at me, "Think you can make me cum like James did? Think you can reclaim this pussy?!" Pam yelped when I rammed my cock inside her, "You are my wife slut, my cunt to fuck!" I pulled back and slammed my cock inside her again and ground deep. Pam wrapped her legs around me, "Love the feel of my cum filled cunt? Love how that black cock filled me?" Pam growled as she started fucking back.
"MMMM, nigga cum deep in me babe! Filled me good! You'll need to fuck me real good to get this cunt back!" Pam looked me in the eye as she growled that out. Pam grabbed me and kissed me, I could taste the cum on her lips and tongue, “Like that?! Like the taste of another man’s cum on my lips?!" Pam was pushing all the buttons, fucking back and trying to get me to cum. "Harder, fuck me harder, try to take this cunt back!" I could feel Pam's cunt contracting on my cock as she came, "That's it, make me cum!” I could feel how slick her cunt was from all the cum, how hot she was while we fucked for James, I wanted to cum but held back. I wanted to bring her off a few more times, use her and give James a good show, let him see Pam really unwind and get into fucking. The bed sheets were soaked with sweat and cum as we writhed on the bed, entwined and fucking like animals. Sweat was dripping off of me and down on to Pam's tits. I pulled out and forcibly rolled her over, "Get on your knees *****!" I slammed my cock into her pouting cunt from behind and grabbed a handful of her hair, jerking her head back as I rammed my cock into her. Pam was moaning and thrashing about as I took her from behind; she reached beneath us and started squeezing my balls. I could feel my cock getting ready to spasm, ready to dump a load inside her; Pam came again, her cunt quivering on my cock as I pounded her from behind. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard, I yelled out "I'm going to cum" the words had barely escaped my lips when I felt James grab me and pull me back from Pam, I watched Pam turn over to face me and my cock spurt out all on belly and onto the bed as she scooted up further on the bed. James was laughing and holding me as I came, my cock shooting cum out until it dripped down on the bed, then James let me go. Pam toyed with the cum that had sprayed onto her tummy. My chest was heaving and my cock was still throbbing.
"Told you not to cum in her, her cunt is mine!" James laughed. James moved up along Pam's left side and removed the collar. "Good shows, watching a hot white couple fuck. Enjoyed it." Pam brushed her hand along James's thigh as she cuddled up to him, "Very impressive, very passionate." James took Pam’s left hand into his and he marveled at the wedding ring. He looked at me and then slowly slipped her ring off.

Users who are viewing this thread