Out and about in whiteville

• Thread starterwhtgirl4blkpower
  • Start date

whtgirl4blkpower

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2010
we run around with several interracial couples and love to go to nice clubs and resturants which are basically predominately white. Love to represent a white girls place with a black man. love the feeling of superiority when the white guys look away or down to the floor, so easily intimidated by our men, and the other white girls steal glances and I can just feel them wishing that it was them with a black man too. Good medicine for them! Contrary to all the "advice" (ha ha) in this forum I prefer to dress fairly conservatively. I respect my guy and I want him to respect me back. If I was a slut or a bimbo he wouldnt have anything to do with me and dressing like one is rediculous.
Now thier is a time and a place for that type of thing but in general thats the bedroom for me. The more we get out into whiteville the more girls are going to open thier eyes, see themselves in us. I mean really there are alot of gals, myself included, who are professional and mature ladies who have out grown the teeny bopper, quick and loose look ha ha. Represent with pride and let the community know that smart, successful, refined and sophisticated women have chosen to be with the Black Men.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure and old fred
interesting..... but boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!

need it now

I'll make this short I am a married 45 year old married women, I looking for men around my age to have sex with, I live in the so cal area.. my husband can no longer get it up I am so horny

hit me up linda I am in cali....blackwhitepearl4u@yahoo.com

I could not agree more, we are a swingers couple where I used to be a bull when I was younger getting harder when you get older but essentially we love elegance and slutty dress but elegance is very sexy.

I suppose spelling rIdiculous correct would win over some respect too. Stop being so hung on yourself girlie.

Wht Girl: You are so correct that a lot of us white guys are intimidated by sexually superior blk men.

your absolutely correct there isnt any thing more powerful !!

hello i am al 48 a darkbull who has loved white women since college at purdue about 30 yrs and there isnt anything more powerful than a strong dark well dressed man with a good looking golden white women also well dressed at a club or resturant walking in with confidence as the dark gentleman talks to the hostess or host and his white lady looking at him lovingly with anticipation and patience and dreaming of whats to come afterwards when he takes her to his hotel/motel room and she submissively undresses and watches him undress and wrap his dark muscular arms around her and carry her to the bed and mount her in the missionary position as she gratefully spreads her alabaster legs wide and gasps as she feels the powerful dark battling ram's massive head forcing her golden haired pink doors wide open and victoriously entering her golden fortress and she anxiously spreading her legs even wider to invite his jet black battling ram knowing that nothing can stop him from fully burying himself up to his massive ball tanks and for what seams a very long time she relaxes with her heavenly confinement of her powerful black python
the darkbull confident that his golden prize is under him and he buried fully in her further wraps his dark muscular arms around his white lover and spreads his powerful legs and suddenly lifts himself off her magnificent golden white body and rams himself back into her with the force of a charging bull elephant and in a stuccatto action ramming himself again and again and a thunderous sound like over sized hail stones falling on a tin roof!!
his white lover moans and gasps and begs him to take it easy but her cries just fall on deaf ears and she wraps her well toned white legs around his dark hairy legs and her soft alabaster arms around his dark bull neck to support their union and soon she starts to move with her magnificent dark bull of man and tightens her hold around him never wanting to let him go and he has no intention of dismounting his golden mare as he gallops long and hard on his receptive golden eager mare all night long dismounting off her and remounting her again and again and finally in the am hours falls off her on his back to rest and she being fully satisfied knows that her dark lover has satisfied her more that all her white men before him rises up and falls on his greasy black python and kisses,licks and swallows him lovingly sucking as much as she can and growling when her dark lover tries to pull her off his black python and worships him till she milks his massive ball tanks fully feeding on her multicourse meal and relishing every morsel and licks her black bottle clean and empties it without letting a drop escape
she shyly glances at her grateful dark lover smiling at her with the greatest appreciation and she now is in heavenly bliss
all white men and white women should read this true story that happened at purdue in nov 2004
we run around with several interracial
couples and love to go to nice clubs and resturants which are basically predominately white. Love to represent a white girls place with a black man. love the feeling of superiority when the white guys look away or down to the floor, so easily intimidated by our men, and the other white girls steal glances and I can just feel them wishing that it was them with a black man too. Good medicine for them! Contrary to all the "advice" (ha ha) in this forum I prefer to dress fairly conservatively. I respect my guy and I want him to respect me back. If I was a slut or a bimbo he wouldnt have anything to do with me and dressing like one is rediculous.
Now thier is a time and a place for that type of thing but in general thats the bedroom for me. The more we get out into whiteville the more girls are going to open thier eyes, see themselves in us. I mean really there are alot of gals, myself included, who are professional and mature ladies who have out grown the teeny bopper, quick and loose look ha ha. Represent with pride and let the community know that smart, successful, refined and sophisticated women have chosen to be with the Black Men.[/QUOTE]

whtgirl4blkpower said:
we run around with several interracial couples and love to go to nice clubs and resturants which are basically predominately white. Love to represent a white girls place with a black man. love the feeling of superiority when the white guys look away or down to the floor, so easily intimidated by our men, and the other white girls steal glances and I can just feel them wishing that it was them with a black man too. Good medicine for them! Contrary to all the "advice" (ha ha) in this forum I prefer to dress fairly conservatively. I respect my guy and I want him to respect me back. If I was a slut or a bimbo he wouldnt have anything to do with me and dressing like one is rediculous.
Now thier is a time and a place for that type of thing but in general thats the bedroom for me. The more we get out into whiteville the more girls are going to open thier eyes, see themselves in us. I mean really there are alot of gals, myself included, who are professional and mature ladies who have out grown the teeny bopper, quick and loose look ha ha. Represent with pride and let the community know that smart, successful, refined and sophisticated women have chosen to be with the Black Men.

Are you sure they're not looking down, ashamed of the white bimbo embarrassing her kind by thinking she's all that for bringing some black asshole where neither of them belong?

I can relate to everything you are saying whitegirl4blkpower and thanks for posting your thoughts. My girlfriend and I often go out to clubs and restaurants with our gorgeous black boyfriends and not that we are looking for a lot of attention, we also get those looks from other white couples. Yes, some of them are racist motivated but many of the looks are positive , especially from other women. There has been many times When my girlfriend Kathy and I go to the ladies room were we have other girls coming up to us and saying how gorgeous our black boyfriend are and how they envy us, wishing they had the guts to date black guys like we do. It's always a good feeling if I can ever influence anyone to start dating black and this is just one way to hopefully make it happen..

Reactions: old fred
whtgirl4blkpower said:
My Lilly white mother caught me, age 15, sucking a BBC in our basement. My Dad had been dead for about a year and she had not started dating. I was the only white guy in an all Black jazz band. This was pre civil rights and a Black man would probably be killed if he got caught with a white woman. My mother had never spoken to a Black person. She was really surprised to discover that I was a cock sucker. My Black friend was afraid of what could happen and blurted out," I didn't make him do it, he wants to suck my cock." That was the ice breaker , which led to a very interesting discussion which resulted in my Mom fucking one of the other band members, which led to a lot a rehearsing in our basement and my mother fucking all of my band buddies. My mother loved BBC and commented that she wished there was a way to have more of it. The solution was for her to work in a Black brothel some week ends in a different city. My mother was an educated person, which is what got me to write this.