• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"out" as a cuckold

• Thread starterbitchboy1984
  • Start date

bitchboy1984

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2011
Aspiring cuck here, wanted to see if any of the guys on here were "out" to their friends, social circle etc. as a cuckold.

Do any of your male friends know that you allow or actively encourage your wife to take other men's cocks? Maybe that you even help a guy use your wife, get him hard with your hand or mouth, clean up after him? Take his abuse because you realize he's superior?

Do old friends treat you differently knowing you're a cuckold? Treat you like less of a man? Can you tell if their perception of you or behavior toward you has changed? Teased you, maybe about your tiny inadequate dick? Bossed you around, realizing how much of a push-over you are? Have they helped themselves to your wife after finding out you let other guys take the wife for a ride?

bitchboy1984 said:
Aspiring cuck here, wanted to see if any of the guys on here were "out" to their friends, social circle etc. as a cuckold.

Do any of your male friends know that you allow or actively encourage your wife to take other men's cocks? Maybe that you even help a guy use your wife, get him hard with your hand or mouth, clean up after him? Take his abuse because you realize he's superior?

Do old friends treat you differently knowing you're a cuckold? Treat you like less of a man? Can you tell if their perception of you or behavior toward you has changed? Teased you, maybe about your tiny inadequate dick? Bossed you around, realizing how much of a push-over you are? Have they helped themselves to your wife after finding out you let other guys take the wife for a ride?

You have opened up a fascinating subject. I would like to be a fly on a wall when a cuckold is questioned by his mother-in-Law after her daughter has admitted she cucks her husband with his consent. I guess MIL may ask to look at the specimen between his legs to see if she can work out why her daughter is not satisfied with it.

well not sure we are out yet, but she makes hints and says things about me in public, like my size or that guys cute or i would love to be with him, stuff like that she is saying in front of others so they are starting to get the hint

Though it is a long story as to how, the short of it is that my sister, her sister, her mom and their husbands all know. Most of her girlfriends and male and female coworkers know. Some of our male friends know too.

My wife and I have been very open about our lifestyle and no one has ever been disrespectful to me.

bitchboy1984 said:

After we my wife started doing other guys(first was a hitchiker i took home to her) I would make sure she was at all the parties after my softball games and after one drink she would be tipsy and i would start talking to someone and she would be there after a bit i would say i had to go talk to this person and just leave them alone and watch from somewhere,when she talks to guys she has her hands all over the place after a bit i knew something was up they looked around and then snuck away together, i followed and watched her suck his cock and then he fucked her and filled her with cum, they went back to party and she found me like nothing was up.I told her on way home i saw them go off and she told me all,alot of guys that played softball did her that way and other ways.

a few of my guy friends know but they haven't really done or said anything about it. my girlfriend's group of friends were recently told about our situation. one of her best friends is actually really into it, she always encourages her to fuck another guy that they work with. I get the feeling that she wishes she had the sexual freedom my girl has and would probably like to cheat on her boyfriend.

bcm said:
a few of my guy friends know but they haven't really done or said anything about it. my girlfriend's group of friends were recently told about our situation. one of her best friends is actually really into it, she always encourages her to fuck another guy that they work with. I get the feeling that she wishes she had the sexual freedom my girl has and would probably like to cheat on her boyfriend.

Given time she probably will cheat on her boyfriend. A girl can only go so long missing out and the desire is like a spring that gets more and more tension until "what she is having" becomes "what I am having" and no buts or maybes can get in the way. The guy almost gets ***** and soaked in cum squirts.

My girlfriends girly friends knew and thought it was funny (and more than a little weird I think). My other mates suspected I guess but nothing was ever said out in the open. The first time my girlfriend fucked my mate was at a wedding reception. They were slow dancing in front of everyone and then she went back and sat on his lap. He was known to be hung and had a way with the girls so I suspect everyone knew something might be going on. We all left together so people probably put 2 and 2 together. Her mum and my mum both knew. Strange looking back!

Users who are viewing this thread